Elon Musk just bought Twitter

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p good to see him rile up public support so he can make some loot while completely pissing off the intolerant marxists and other assorted pronouns

they'll go back to hating on pvt ownership for this

i look fwd to all the memes this shit will generate

well not checkmate…he needs people to sell. not a given.

FQ4KOhKX0AAApaf

Left wing ideology is not dominate in any online community unless it's heavily censored. I might get on Twitter if it changes to free speech. Would be fun to sharpen the fangs. Call out the enemy on the individual level. Tell white teens the history no one ever told them. Spread .pdfs of Industrial Society and its Future, and Death of the West. A familiar frontier, the wild west of the 90's.

YbteeOa.jpg

Left wing ideology is not dominate in any online community unless it's heavily censored. I might get on Twitter if it changes to free speech. Would be fun to sharpen the fangs. Call out the enemy on the individual level. Tell white teens the history no one ever told them. Spread .pdfs of Industrial Society and its Future, and Death of the West. A familiar frontier, the wild west of the 90's.

YbteeOa.jpg

He is going to require you to be verified to post. So sure you can say what you want, but without anonymity. Good luck with that.

TW 4 Life.

He is going to require you to be verified to post. So sure you can say what you want, but without anonymity. Good luck with that.

TW 4 Life.

A bot-free Twitter where you can say literally anything you want, but the compromise is you have to be verified to use it? Seems like a pretty good deal to me. Certainly an improvement over what we have now.

Not that I would (still) ever use it.

Anonymity is important.

The bots though, they are genuine problem across all social media, because they're a tool to exploit the system and create a false sense of what is actually being said in the public forum.

While anonymity provides opportunities to express the elements of Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory, I'd accept that compromise so long as I can be assured its an actual human being on the other end and not a machine pretending to be one.

Having a single rotten voice making noise among the chorus is one thing. A machine that magnifies and multiplies that sour note to drown out the orchestra entirely is something else.

Back