You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

I love all the people defending Kura in this thread. The guy has been a complete douchebag to half the forum for years, and you're honestly surprised that someone finally got him back? This was pretty much inevitable :lol:

you take the internet way too serious you disgusting obese slob

honestly hes been here for 6 or so years as well as you

and yet you still let him get to you

if you didnt come off as such a bitchy whiney fat loser, maybe you wouldnt be so enraged when the internet makes fun of you

I think all three of you should have been banned a long time ago for your own sanity. :shrug:

does anyone notice how unsually polite and respectful kurayami is to other forums and yet trolls this place 24/7 like no tommorow

it's a weird parallel and i don't really understand this split personality

its really easy to pick out the people that kura really got to, and those that actually didn't care about his trolling

nah he posts like that here when he's drinking himself to a stupor to forget about living in a 1 br apartment with his brother

where the fuck are the pictures or whatever else this is all about
goddamit i see nothing but text

does anyone notice how unsually polite and respectful kurayami is to other forums and yet trolls this place 24/7 like no tommorow

the guy is fucked up

he was the nicest person ever on that videogame and pc forum

he would ask nicely and say thankyou with 50 smilies and he would continusouly post about wanting "help" and being an "idiot"

its like he had 100% different personalities on different forums

it just proves it was all trolls both ways

why is kotz trying to steal my thunder

because kotz is the REAL socially inept one

in his mind, because Kurayami always abused him, and reminded the forum who he was throughout his smurfing, and posted his gay looking picture, Kurayami has become the mastermind behind his constant unpopularity (probably in the real world as well as on the internet)

this isn't true, no one ever did or ever would like him even without Kura's attacks, but recently all of kotz's energy has been devoted to BRINGING DOWN KURAYAMI and somehow becoming popular

thats my theory anyway

This thread actually makes me realize just how much people waste their lives. A majority of TW now has my pity.

Is there a donation button to help half of these slobs get off their feet and get real jobs?

sort of like when buffalo bill would take a break from his mass murdering by dancing in front of a mirror with his cock and balls tucked back behind his legs and saying "i'd fuck me....i'd fuck me hard" listening to

this shit is pretty fucked up

fraggle's sig speaks for how much of a tool he really is

im not goona post here anymore i dont think its right how fraggle released the info im actualyl honestly pissed

it was way more fun trolling him constantly

This thread actually makes me realize just how much people waste their lives. A majority of TW now has my pity.

Is there a donation button to help half of these slobs get off their feet and get real jobs?

says the guy who was so much of a fan of shitty anime that he named himself after a character

whatever happened to the whole "no personal information" rule thing?

not only is this estalking shit creepy as hell, but it's really getting annoying

sort of like when buffalo bill would take a break from his mass murdering by dancing in front of a mirror with his cock and balls tucked back behind his legs and saying "i'd fuck me....i'd fuck me hard" listening to

are you honestly comparing someone who makes you rage on the internet to a killer? Honestly, take a break from tribal war go outside.

Uh, everybody knew he had a troll schtick here except for the internet girly-men who get their panties in a knot over everything (you). This is not new news.

a shtick that he held on to for 9 years and 90,000 posts? you would have to be mental to create a personality like that for yourself

Back