This is for you Trump voters.

v9AEiv9.jpg

lol

Young Turds... I like how Trump campaign ads get unlisted, but this sexist hate speech is fine. Glad it isn't unlisted though, so people can easily see how unhinged and bigoted these leftist freaks can be.

Name one time Red threw this kind of fit in the history of mankind when Blue won?

This nation is full of a bunch of pussified "no bully we want it now being a faggot is okay" vaginas that this is what we live in now.

I didn't vote, I didn't support either side, this election is the biggest joke in our nation's history.

But the election is the election. That's it. Move the fuck on. This shit is embarrassing as fuck.

Hell I'm thinking of moving to another country just to not be a part of this pussy ass "it's okay to be gay theres a third gender wah wah trump won this is all okay to cry about and you all have to accept it" mentality.

Jesus christ.

Suspected Pedophile Ring Exposed

NSFW

but explains a lot of what has been found so far.

the rabbit hole goes deep.

and apparently all of those restaurants and stores on that block that are owned by all these people have an old subway tunnel underneath them. hmm.

video files?

wouldn't that be something if they were decoded and it proves all this "code" talk to be true.

yes, but i'm sure as hell not clicking on that link at bottom.

all this shit scares the fuck out of me. i don't think people fully realize what they've stumbled upon. these people are stealing children from countries like haiti and using them for sex slaves and killing them for satanic rituals.

they are saying that as soon as people started catching on to this is when twitter and wikileaks started getting hammered a couple of weeks ago with ddos.

some fucked up shit, probably the shit they would go to war with russia to cover up.

no wonder the fbi and the doj are trying to cover this shit up, and nypd is scared.

Last edited:
just look at all that love for a country they are mad they couldn't elect their leader for.

love trumps hate, eh?

evil motherfuckers.

Back