[lol Dubai] British grandad jailed in Dubai because he can't pay bill

lgbr i agree w/ u i just like trolling data cuz hes a nimwit ps hows mustang br0seph

HEYYY WHATS UP BROTHAAAAAA

it is good to see you posting :sunny:

mustang is good i think
its tucked away at home w my bro keeping an eye on it while im gone

how r u friend

i see u still have simple minds this reminds me why u r one of the best br0s on TW

i_want_you_to_shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

I wonder if I should bother responding to Jason Kotz, Serial Rapist from Chicago, Illinois.

Nah.

This. And thanks for saving me time Waidan.

Also, Daily Mirror lol, quality journalism. Pass me another Heineken.

So you're saying there are no persons in jail for debt in dubai?
Im sure the jail is the worlds tallest, and best jail, but still the concept is still retarded.
Attacking the quality of journalism, does not make debtors prisons cease to exist.If you have some real proof the story is fake, then post it so we all may be enlightend.Also explain all the expensive cars in parking decks, left by people trying to evade to same scenario for themselves.
BTW anyone that gives a sand dollar to the worlds tallest tower is supporting slavery, and deserve to be trapped in one of its disfunctional elevators for life.

ps-heineken is a shit beer, no matter how much you pay for it.

Mitch has attacked every journalist that has said anything negative about Dubai.

He was saying in another Dubai thread that there is basically a global conspiracy to make up negative news stories about Dubai.

I don't see why angry nerds get so bitter over mitch hes living the life. If you were rich you would do what rich people do travel there take advantage of all the amazing new construction and then leave so you never have to deal with the negative aspects and the backwards laws. Most of those stories of laws being broken by travels are sensationalized the risk is low.

Is Jason Kotz Serial Rapist from Chicago Illinois posting in this thread? Wasnt part of the agreement for getting his name blocked to fuck off and never come back with a ban?

Time to either remove his name from the block list, or ban his smurf.

mitch is a public relations rep from dubai that gets notifications when there are hits on the word Dubai.

he makes up elaborate fantasies to counter mass media. i bet hes some sand nigger sitting in a basement with 100+ aliases on forums all over the net.

Back