I BackTraced It!

I never said it was a simple task. Maybe you should learn to read.

You can already tell? Who knew kids would try to manipulate you, since they are in fact human beings? Congrats, you have the deduction skills of a 5-year-old.

p.s. I totally said "go nuts" on the girl in the OP and then I suggested cutting her hands off with dull knives... oh wait, no I didn't. I said discipline.

Or gee maybe I think that she is only two years old and deserves some slack until she is at least 4.

Only a fucking asshole rides their two year old for discipline constantly. Hell she doesnt even whine unless she is tired.

She is two and incapable of mature thought but not devoid of intelligence.

my nephew has always been a manipulative little cunt

well, maybe not manipulative exactly, but definately pisses you off on purpose just for the fun of it

I knew that boy werent right since he was 2

he's 6 now and a confirmed autistic

should I hit him val

val are you a lonely sort of guy
No, not at all. I'm happy.

Or gee maybe I think that she is only two years old and deserves some slack until she is at least 4.

Only a fucking asshole rides their two year old for discipline constantly. Hell she doesnt even whine unless she is tired.

She is two and incapable of mature thought but not devoid of intelligence.
I think you need to look up the word discipline. Instead of calling you a retard, I'm going to assume we have a communication break-down (on your part), because you think "discipline" only means "physical punishment."

validuz maybe you should have invested in a psychology degree from your community college
I was going to (not a community college though). People have always told me that. I'd rather create something though, so I took that route instead.

No, not at all. I'm happy.

I think you need to look up the word discipline. Instead of calling you a retard, I'm going to assume we have a communication break-down (on your part), because you think "discipline" only means "physical punishment."

yeah, but the thing is that people were talking about 'disciplining' her by taking away her computer and/or net access, and letting her know in no uncertain terms that what she was doing was fucking unacceptable

and then you called them pussies

thus revealing your shockingly ingrained post traumatic transferance complex

but what I cant figure out is whether it was because daddy beat you too much or didnt at all

did you feel left out

yeah, but the thing is that people were talking about 'disciplining' her by taking away her computer and/or net access, and letting her know in no uncertain terms that what she was doing was fucking unacceptable

and then you called them pussies
:lol: Sure they were. Coddling. If every time a kid does something bad (or in this case, really, really bad), you just "talk" to them, they'll wind up a pampered, self-centered, spoiled brat.

Validuz 25
JoMo 16
Vanster 16
Al'Muktar 14
Snake{TS} 12
Sp!nfusor Salad 9

Val raging, didn't see that one coming

Yes, I said a curse word, therefore my blood pressure has risen tremendously and I am now angry.

Grrrr. (<--- sarcastic angry sound)

are you also waggling one fist in the air in front of your face? It's not real if you're not waggling your fist...

:lol: Sure they were. Coddling. If every time a kid does something bad (or in this case, really, really bad), you just "talk" to them, they'll wind up a pampered, self-centered, spoiled brat.

so what would daddy val do in this situation

I am ready to learn from the master

Validuz 25
JoMo 16
Vanster 16
Al'Muktar 14
Snake{TS} 12
Sp!nfusor Salad 9

Val raging, didn't see that one coming
Oh shit, my post count for this thread. I must be really, really angry.

are you also waggling one fist in the air in front of your face? It's not real if you're not waggling your fist...
Everything. Wagging my fist, showing my teeth, squinted eyes. The whole package. I wouldn't cheat you guys like that with just a controlled temper.

Come hither Val and have sex with my butt.
:sex:

you do a great job of creating shitty posts and threads
:shrug: Touche.

so what would daddy val do in this situation

I am ready to learn from the master
I already said it. Long-term grounding, ass-paddling, no computer, long firm talk (no pandy coddling -- her crying = paying attention) and never again will she have a camera/webcam, at least not for a couple years when she's mature enough to handle it.

My kid won't ever have that problem though. Raising a kid doesn't start at 10 years old. I starts the day your bring 'em home. The more you "run to them" every time they cry or throw a fit, the more they will do it when they're older. My 11-year-old little girl wouldn't have any god damn make-up either. That's fucking absurd.

The girl in the OP was not only was spoiled (well, mentally anyway, because she looks poor), but she obviously wasn't given any common sense or moral guidance. It would take military-esque strictness to fix her before she's 18.

p.s. Oh shit, +1, Hudson. Quick, update us!

Last edited:
jesus christ val

you really are a fucking sociopath

thankfully the chances of you breeding are minimal at best

although we did say that about triple ;\

also I bet when your girlfriend (lol) only cries it's because she wants you to pay more attention

225_32255uqum_w.jpg

RIP aestis

she spilled my coffee

Back