[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The First Order of Business is
Getting the RINOs out
so the Left can stop using them

bye Lizzy 'Borden'; warmonger has blood all over her family

perhaps you'll explain why nafta is the only reason I can cross so easily (pilpul quad).. and I thought we were on the USMCA now in play, or has Biden lost a pen on that reversal too.

So no one crossed or lived in mex before nafta. Never knew i was sneaking across the border all those years before 1994

It's great that the democrats are in charge now

They can get an impeachment done in a few days for a president that was leaving office, but any COVID relief for the People is looking like March at the earliest, because, they care (LOL)

They can kill thousands of jobs (w /out any replacements for them) with the stroke of the pen... during a pandemic

The States are not responsible for distributing the vaccine, it's all trump's fault. Orange Hitler signed the EO that put infected people into NY nursing homes and he murdered those people, just ask the NY AG. Coumo was forced by Orange Hitler to under-report those deaths or else.

Can issue new EOs as a record w /out being a dictator

Known viruses are not allowed to be ID'd where they're from, like 'German measles' but not 'Wuhan virus'

Pushing the narrative that free speech is only the speech they agree with; everything else is clearly hate speech from 'white nationalists'

Collusion w/ the media and big tech isnt fascism. At all. They're just frenz.

Protecting Wall Street is something republicans do.

All in the span of two weeks, much excite ahead!

:rofl: @ people stupid enough to 'vote' for this idiocy. No wonder they want to keep walls (that don't work according to democrats) w/ thousands of troops to protect them

Biden is already on the path to being one of the highest ranked presidents of all time even beating obama

Even CNN / and Wapo seem to agree

The election was stolen
by people running things
in the mountains

80 million votes can't be a lie
more than any President ever
just a lot of increase in population too I guess

80 million votes can't be a lie
more than any President ever
just a lot of increase in population too I guess

US Population 2009 (Obama's 1st year): 307m
US Population 2019: 328m

You underestimate exactly how much anger Trump generated. He riled up the Republicans to the point of having the 2nd most votes of any president ever. What he didn't count on is pissing off the Democrats even more to the point they wanted the fat, orange, shredded wheat haired fuck out of office. Over 8700 pages worth of shit posts in this retarded ass thread should indicate just a bit how divisive this fucker was before, during and now after his presidency.

Did you know that if you rearrange the letters in "Trust the Plan" that you can spell:

Phat Rent Slut
Splatter Hunt
Pelt Rant Tush

and more?

US Population 2009 (Obama's 1st year): 307m
US Population 2019: 328m

You underestimate exactly how much anger Trump generated. He riled up the Republicans to the point of having the 2nd most votes of any president ever. What he didn't count on is pissing off the Democrats even more to the point they wanted the fat, orange, shredded wheat haired fuck out of office. Over 8700 pages worth of shit posts in this retarded ass thread should indicate just a bit how divisive this fucker was before, during and now after his presidency.

I see you have TDS. Good luck with your recovery. It's probably xDS. Just headed into remission waiting for another x.

I see you have TDS. Good luck with your recovery. It's probably xDS. Just headed into remission waiting for another x.

No idea wtf TDS is man, sorry. If all you have is throwing out insults (Tribalwar I know) without any real counter argument then I don't know wtf to tell you. :shrug:

Back