Executive Summary From House Jan. 6 Committee Report by Bounty - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Executive Summary From House Jan. 6 Committee Report
Page 8 of 58
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
141 - 12-20-2022, 19:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Can any of you produce something positive that the Federal Government has done - ever?
Bounty will write you a report asap.

Sponsored Links
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
142 - 12-20-2022, 19:34
Quote:
Can any of you produce something positive that the Federal Government has done - ever?
no FBI = no X-Files

Bounty
Love
Old
143 - 12-20-2022, 19:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
OH, so he's a 'criminal of epic proportion', but out of all of those crimes you think he did, you're only convinced of the alleged ones that this totally partisan hack committee just released. gotcha.
Fine. But this is probably a waste of my time. Here's my top 5 along with evidence sources (you can check them yourself):
  1. Obstruction of justice: In the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, Trump was accused of obstructing justice by attempting to interfere with the investigation. This included firing FBI Director James Comey and asking intelligence community leaders to intervene in the investigation. Evidence can be found in the report by Robert Mueller, which outlines several instances of Trump's efforts to obstruct the investigation.

2. Abuse of power: In 2019, Trump was impeached by the House for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. The abuse of power charge stemmed from efforts to ppressur Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. Trump held up military aid to Ukraine and a White House meeting with the Ukrainian president as leverage to pressure the Ukrainians to announce an investigation into the Bidens. Evidence is in the transcript of his call with Zelensky, in which he asks for a "favor" related to the Bidens, and in testimony from witnesses who participated in the efforts to pressure Ukraine.

3. Violation of campaign finance laws: In 2018, Trump lawyer Michael Cohen pled guilty to violating campaign finance laws by arranging payments to two women -- both who claimed to have ****ed Trump (ewww) -- in order to keep them quiet during the campaign. Cohen admitted he made the payments at the direction of Trump and that they were intended to influence the outcome of the election. Evidence is Cohen's guilty plea and in the recordings of Cohen and Trump discussing said payments.

4. Incitement of violence: On Jan. 6, Trump incited violence when a mob of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol in an attempt to disrupt the certification of the 2020 presidential election. He'd spent months baselessly claiming the election was stolen from him and encouraged his supporters to come to Washington to protest its certification. Trump was impeached by the House on a charge of incitement of insurrection in connection with the attack on the Capitol. Evidence can be found in his public statements and social media posts leading up to the attack, as well as in the accounts of those who participated in the attack. See the report.

5. Tax evasion: In 2020, The New York Times revealed that he had paid little or no income tax for much of the past two decades. Their investigation also showed Trump had engaged in questionable tax schemes, including taking large deductions for consulting fees and business expenses that appeared personal in nature. Evidence: the documents obtained by The New York Times and in public records related to his finances - now available online.

There you go. Now go do some of your own legwork.

Last edited by Bounty; 12-20-2022 at 19:42..
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
144 - 12-20-2022, 19:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
I have no desire to challenge your view that Trump is a criminal. My view is that every federal politician is, certainly corrupt and at the least hypocrites who never practice what they preach. What bothers me, however, is the severe irrationality that the pursuit of Trump has taken on and the impossibly low standards you're setting moving forward, because it suggests bad faith. I have my doubts that you'll apply those standards equally, regardless of political affiliation, because were you to do so you'd be calling for at least half of elected officials to be removed already.
ya its almost like some people think that being a hypocrite is not as big a deal as staging a coup, its ****ing wild

Bounty
Love
Old
145 - 12-20-2022, 19:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Bounty will write you a report asap.

I gave at the office, thanks.

Bounty
Love
Old
146 - 12-20-2022, 19:46
Quote:
You're right, being politically slanted doesn't mean he's not guilty, but if he's guilty there's also little reason to be politically slanted.
The reason is habit.

Bounty
Love
Old
147 - 12-20-2022, 19:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
bounty are you being paid by the government to discuss this here or is this on your own time because I'd like to know if you're on the clock since we pay your salary and all
I work so much OT unpaid, it's ridiculous. But I'm technically on leave right now.

Bounty
Love
Old
148 - 12-20-2022, 19:49
Quote:
I have no desire to challenge your view that Trump is a criminal. My view is that every federal politician is, certainly corrupt and at the least hypocrites who never practice what they preach. What bothers me, however, is the severe irrationality that the pursuit of Trump has taken on and the impossibly low standards you're setting moving forward, because it suggests bad faith. I have my doubts that you'll apply those standards equally, regardless of political affiliation, because were you to do so you'd be calling for at least half of elected officials to be removed already.
I would prefer we remove MORE than half of all currently elected officials. But that's a separate conversation. And it has to do more with the damage caused by a lack of term limits rather than overt criminality.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
149 - 12-20-2022, 19:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty View Post
Fine. But this is probably a waste of my time. Here's my top 5 along with evidence sources (you can check them yourself):
  1. Obstruction of justice: In the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, Trump was accused of obstructing justice by attempting to interfere with the investigation. This included firing FBI Director James Comey and asking intelligence community leaders to intervene in the investigation. Evidence can be found in the report by Robert Mueller, which outlines several instances of Trump's efforts to obstruct the investigation.

2. Abuse of power: In 2019, Trump was impeached by the House for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. The abuse of power charge stemmed from efforts to ppressur Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. Trump held up military aid to Ukraine and a White House meeting with the Ukrainian president as leverage to pressure the Ukrainians to announce an investigation into the Bidens. Evidence is in the transcript of his call with Zelensky, in which he asks for a "favor" related to the Bidens, and in testimony from witnesses who participated in the efforts to pressure Ukraine.

3. Violation of campaign finance laws: In 2018, Trump lawyer Michael Cohen pled guilty to violating campaign finance laws by arranging payments to two women -- both who claimed to have ****ed Trump (ewww) -- in order to keep them quiet during the campaign. Cohen admitted he made the payments at the direction of Trump and that they were intended to influence the outcome of the election. Evidence is Cohen's guilty plea and in the recordings of Cohen and Trump discussing said payments.

4. Incitement of violence: On Jan. 6, Trump incited violence when a mob of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol in an attempt to disrupt the certification of the 2020 presidential election. He'd spent months baselessly claiming the election was stolen from him and encouraged his supporters to come to Washington to protest its certification. Trump was impeached by the House on a charge of incitement of insurrection in connection with the attack on the Capitol. Evidence can be found in his public statements and social media posts leading up to the attack, as well as in the accounts of those who participated in the attack. See the report.

5. Tax evasion: In 2020, The New York Times revealed that he had paid little or no income tax for much of the past two decades. Their investigation also showed Trump had engaged in questionable tax schemes, including taking large deductions for consulting fees and business expenses that appeared personal in nature. Evidence: the documents obtained by The New York Times and in public records related to his finances - now available online.

1. Neither charged nor convicted
2. Acquitted
3. Neither charged nor convicted
4. Neither charged nor convicted of incitement, and baseless claims are not criminal
5. Neither charged nor convicted, nor is paying not income tax specific evidence of tax evasion

Bounty
Love
Old
150 - 12-20-2022, 19:55
Quote:
How about the Interstate Highway System? The eradication of polio? Rescuing Texans from themselves at least once a year?

Bounty
Love
Old
151 - 12-20-2022, 19:56
Quote:
2. Acquitted
4. Neither charged nor convicted of incitement, and baseless claims are not criminal
5. Neither charged nor convicted, nor is paying not income tax specific evidence of tax evasion
Charges are likely to come. RICO cases take years to work. But that's what's required when dealing with criminal enterprises of this scope.

You can decry the bias in the report's language, but based solely on the scope and veracity of witness testimony and documented evidence, there's simply too much smoke for there to not be a 9/11-sized fire raging underneath it.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
152 - 12-20-2022, 20:01
#2 is my favorite.

Quote:
The abuse of power charge stemmed from efforts to ppressur Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. Trump held up military aid to Ukraine and a White House meeting with the Ukrainian president as leverage to pressure the Ukrainians to announce an investigation into the Bidens.
He has no problem with this impeachment, and he's also fine with biden pressuring ukraine to actually fire their head prosecutor or they aren't getting a billion dollars in aid. That's not abuse of power at all, right? Imagine if Trump had forced Zelensky to fire his head prosecutor or he's not getting military aid.

Completely ridiculous, and I just don't understand how they don't see it.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
153 - 12-20-2022, 20:02
Quote:
Charges are likely to come. RICO cases take years to work. But that's what's required when dealing with criminal enterprises of this scope.

You can decry the bias in the report's language, but based solely on the scope and veracity of witness testimony and documented evidence, there's simply too much smoke for there to not be a 9/11-sized fire raging underneath it.
the smoke is created by cyber ninjas hired by the globalist conspiracy

leave Trump alone

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
154 - 12-20-2022, 20:06
Quote:
2. Acquitted
interesting, I haven't seen you post stuff like this about the accusations in Elon's Twitter dumps

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
155 - 12-20-2022, 20:06
Quote:

By 6/15 maybe?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
156 - 12-20-2022, 20:09
Quote:

It's been almost 4 years since the Mueller report. If smoke constituted evidence, and there's as much of it as you say, then it does not take 4 years. It's a cope.

I doubt anyone in American knew that "Comforting an Insurrection" was a thing, nor that sitting on your couch watching TV would constitute it. I'd also like an explanation as to why being impeached for it is evidence you're guilty of it as the report claims, but being acquitted of it (a fact the report both omits and reframes) is not proof you're not guilty without the use of political bias.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
157 - 12-20-2022, 20:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
interesting, I haven't seen you post stuff like this about the accusations in Elon's Twitter dumps
I'm not even sure you know what you meant by this. What criminal accusations are in the twitter dumps?

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
158 - 12-20-2022, 20:22
Bounty, how is the wife and kids? Hope your family is well and wish you and everyone else here a Merry Xmas and a nice holiday season.

Even if we can***8217;t change our minds on political crap, like it or not, TW is kinda family like I guess.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
159 - 12-20-2022, 20:45
Quote:

RussiaRussiaRussia PeePeeTapes SteeleBogusCrap
    All began to disrupt his Presidency... It's been a coup from the start.
    The NIAs are out of control and need to be fired; I would say prison time or worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--...i_Y&index=3&t=

You don't think this is important. I think this is important and so did President Trump. The laundry machine that is UKR needs to stop. If we had a real NIA....

The ***** trap. Are you a *****?

It was a Fedsurection plain and simple
    The Essential Revolver News January 6 Reading List - Revolver News

NEW YORK TIMES hahaahha give me a PBS or a BBC link next. The FED MSM is deep.

The United States has been taken over in a coup by the D.C. Administrative Overstate fueled by an alliance of Globalist money and useful idiots such as yourself.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 12-20-2022 at 20:48..
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
160 - 12-20-2022, 20:46
Fool going into awkward shill mode again, while pretending to be a moderate. Same people that said nothing or supported Benghazi investigation.

Page 8 of 58

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Executive Summary From House Jan. 6 Committee Report

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
forest n-words forever! , gouge is a spammer , teh trump child will die