Leftist Grooming: When is it too far? by ScooBySnaCk - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?
Page 5 of 138
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
81 - 07-25-2022, 03:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwalla View Post
i appreciate your research, chaiwalla, but you'll never convince these amadeus-like pedophile ****tards that anything is going on.

Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
82 - 07-25-2022, 04:02
I want to make grooming (whatever that means) some kind of mainstream so the rightwingers will have no choice other than going back to "cuck" for people they do not like.

You really want to eradicate paedophiles? Start with the religious right.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
83 - 07-25-2022, 04:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I want to make grooming (whatever that means) some kind of mainstream so the rightwingers will have no choice other than going back to "cuck" for people they do not like.

You really want to eradicate paedophiles? Start with the religious right.
the religious right and left, and the libtard groomer lgbt trans/fags that have infiltrated our children's classrooms.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
84 - 07-25-2022, 04:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
the religious right and left, and the libtard groomer lgbt trans/fags that have infiltrated our children's classrooms.
What do you mean by "our"? You don't have children. In fact, I highly doubt your penis has ever entered a vagina whose owner you did not directly compensate financially.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
85 - 07-25-2022, 04:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
What do you mean by "our"? You don't have children. In fact, I highly doubt your penis has ever entered a vagina whose owner you did not directly compensate financially.
lmao k

i could probably **** your wife if i sang a song to her

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
86 - 07-25-2022, 07:23
I'm not concerned about the topic. What irritates me here is that they put too much lefty feel good **** in the school curriculum instead of focussing on **** that will make money.

Is there money in tras? I don't think so unless you want to do the operations. Maybe if we created a .org to help all trans people. We could get gov funding. I and a couple others would need 'directors fees'.. enough to buy 3 Austin Martins each year... and MAINTAIN them. Everyone else will be a volunteer.

Who's in?

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
87 - 07-25-2022, 07:40
I couldn't care less if some one has sex with a 17 yr old. It's legal where I'm from anyway.

What I do care about is mentally ill gay and trans people trying to teach sexual behaviour and preference to preteen kids. They should all be tortured in horribly painful ways.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
88 - 07-25-2022, 07:53
There is lots of money to be made of trans children and trans people in general. Even more money coming in now since companies will pay for some of the fees. But that's not the real reason why it's being pushed.

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
89 - 07-25-2022, 08:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
havax used to **** 2/3 *****es a week when he was still singing

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 07-25-2022, 08:39
woke cultists are extreme narcissists. so much so that they need other peoples 5 year olds to participate in their religious ceremonies

i imagine ill be fired soon enough for refusing to do land acknowledgments***8230;which in my mind is no different than starting a meeting with a hail mary prayer

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
91 - 07-25-2022, 09:23
If you look into the whole pedophile priest stuff, it was a jewish hit job. The rate of offenses is about the same as staff working in education and prisons. Of course jews have their own problems with religious bath houses, but no one in the jewish media talks about that.

The priest stuff kind of kicked off the new atheist movement of the early 2000s, and that atheist movement was distinctly anti-Christian rather than being anti-religious. All jewish tricks. The jews know if a population rejects religion then they get values from another source, the media which they control.

The woke culture of today would never have gotten this far if America was more religious.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 07-25-2022, 13:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
look at this full of **** partisan hack ***** lmao
havax complains about being partisan in a thread titled "leftist grooming", where all the bunker bois are doing their level best to avoid saying anything bad about Matt Gaetz, a person who is actively trying to protect human traffickers on a federal level, as if they would do anything of the sort if a democrat did the same thing

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
93 - 07-25-2022, 14:47
Sexual Misconduct in Schools

Quote:
According to a 2004 report issued by the U.S. Department of Education, nearly 1 in every 10 students nationwide will be subject to sexual misconduct by a school employee sometime between kindergarten and 12th grade. U.S. Department of Education, Office of the Under Secretary, Educator Sexual Misconduct: A Synthesis of Existing Literature, Washington, D.C., 2004.
Quote:
According to the same U.S. Department of Education report, only about 5-6% of child sexual abuse both inside and outside of school is reported.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
94 - 07-25-2022, 14:50
Apparently, we are not allowed to discuss the current wave of LGBT grooming of our children in Statist schools without mentioning the Catholic priests scandal back in the 90s.

This reminds me of when we would discuss the current wave of Islamic fundies doing what Islamic fundies do without discussing what the Catholics were doing 500 years ago.

Catholicism represents less than 50% of the Christian population on the planet and the argument can be made that Catholics aren't really Christian and instead, more closely resemble an ancient Babylonian religion. Yeah, sure, the Pope claims to believe in Christ but instead, will worship Mother Mary by saying 500 hail Mary prayers.

So, if you want to discuss what the lesbian gay bisexual and trannys are CURRENTLY doing with your children, you need to address what the Babylonian Catholic priests were doing 30 years ago.

It's only fair...

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
95 - 07-25-2022, 14:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
havax complains about being partisan in a thread titled "leftist grooming", where all the bunker bois are doing their level best to avoid saying anything bad about Matt Gaetz, a person who is actively trying to protect human traffickers on a federal level, as if they would do anything of the sort if a democrat did the same thing
^ groomer

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
96 - 07-25-2022, 14:53
Seven Manly Sea Eagles players stand down over club***8217;s pride jersey
Quote:
The Manly Sea Eagles have been thrown into turmoil ahead of their Thursday night contest against the Sydney Roosters, after a player revolt over their pride jersey.

Seven players have sensationally stood down after the club announced the pride jersey - featuring rainbow stripes and trim - would be worn as a one-off this week.
[...]

They were reportedly opposed to wearing the jersey due to their religious beliefs.

Manly held an emergency meeting on Monday night with the players in question. The club will now face the Roosters without them.

Coach Des Hasler had told his players he would support their decision to stand down from Thursday***8217;s game over the pride jersey, the SMH reported.

Manly will become the first club in rugby league history to wear a jersey celebrating inclusivity, with rainbow colours replacing the traditional white piping.
[...]

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
97 - 07-25-2022, 15:07
its funny how many ppl still crying about trump while biden filled up the entire place with ppl who are pushing this lmao.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 07-25-2022, 15:13
Amadouche took a strong interest in this thread

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
99 - 07-25-2022, 15:38
he's a strong proponent of teaching toddlers about kink, fetish, and sexual orientation because hey it's just education

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 07-25-2022, 15:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
he's a strong proponent of teaching toddlers about kink, fetish, and sexual orientation because hey it's just education
thats only half of the grooming equation for pervert pedophiles like amadeus. the sinister part to me is always the “keep this a secret from your parents” ****

Page 5 of 138

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
11 year old vagina for sale , pedophile