TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
slush doxxed houston by not posting any information about him

it's basically terrorism

thanks slush

yo did u guys see that severed article repost that shows how discord is being used 2 leak military secrets by ppl who r TERRORISTS and HATE AMERICA?

can't wait 4 ur postcards from gitmo, u fking unamerican Ps of S

slush did massacre houston

come home houston we miss you

slush will apologize to you

is it doxxing when they find ur info then use it to prove you are lying about everything you claimed you did when it was your parents tho?

like no one posted the info.. I tell people im full of shit from the get go so this cant happen to me.

Houston why did you lie to use and create an online alter ego

we love you for who you are bro <3

tw has a lot of full sail alumni you don't even have to feel left out

so there's a chatgpt bot that will be making it into every server soon. that motherfucker will be reporting all servers with unacceptable content. but i've copied all unacceptable content from the gay tw server and have sent it all to discord admins. hopefully tw till be shut down soon.

so there's a chatgpt bot that will be making it into every server soon. that motherfucker will be reporting all servers with unacceptable content. but i've copied all unacceptable content from the gay tw server and have sent it all to discord admins. hopefully tw till be shut down soon.

Karen is triggered that her server didn't get any users gg

:lol:

Karen is triggered that her server didn't get any users gg

:lol:

wrong, tw discord is full of faggots like kittycat and cael and coombz and humpindoods and kgb and sehvi and racist assholes like dare and vanster, it needs to be destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back