Reload this Page [Legions] What pissses me off the most
Page 4 of 25
BugsPray
VeteranXV
Old
61 - 06-25-2008, 20:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFiX View Post
Funny, cause you, Darklord, and Blitz are the same three that always defend it here. I've yet to remember anyone else being so flamboyantly gay over this piece of garbage.
I feel left out.

Sponsored Links
NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
62 - 06-25-2008, 20:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
Disprove that Legions IS Tribes LT by any length of the imagination.
Legions sucks.

For my prize I would like to **** your sisters / daughters tight skin cavity.

Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
63 - 06-25-2008, 20:02
Quote:
That's right. I forgot to do the whole comparison chart:
[x] Skiing
[x] Jetpack
[x] Flags
[x] TIRIBES
Late edit thrown in there: despite the changes in the movement scheme.

The skiing and jetpack differences are largely irrelevant to the overall feel and style of the gameplay. They only change the useful tactics/strategies involved.

Flag-passing is easily possible with talented throwers/catchers. Where's the problem?

And again:
Even if I'm 100% wrong in the LT comparison (which I'm not), the points I made in that post still stand and are still realistic and accurate. Or do you have some feasible argument to the contrary..?

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 06-25-2008, 20:05
If Legions was Tribes LT, I'd probably play the game ... because it would be more fun than that piece of **** Legions ... and it'd eventually establish a playerbase - which Tribes currently lacks.

Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
65 - 06-25-2008, 20:06
Quote:
If Legions was Tribes LT, I'd probably play the game ... because it would be more fun than that piece of **** Legions ... and it'd eventually establish a playerbase - which Tribes currently lacks.
Don't kid yourself. You suck at Tribes as bad as you do at Legions. You wouldn't have any fun playing Tribes LT, either.

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
66 - 06-25-2008, 20:08
Okay, member.

Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
67 - 06-25-2008, 20:09
Glad that's settled.

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
68 - 06-25-2008, 20:11
I should start crashing Legions servers. Now that sounds like entertainment!

Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
69 - 06-25-2008, 20:15
I would be happy if they just fixed the connection issues.

Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
70 - 06-25-2008, 20:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow(of)Death View Post
I would be happy if they just fixed the connection issues.
Report exactly which issues you've experienced on both the forums and the "Report a Bug" feature, if you haven't already. There's a pretty damn good chance of them getting fixed if a few people report essentially identical problems.

Rev_Night
WelchesXV
Old
71 - 06-25-2008, 20:31
the search isnt working for me. Where can i invert the mouse again? its in a file somewhere

nm i found it. Its at:

C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Applicati on Data\GarageGames\IAPlayer \products\www_instantacti on_com\102\install\legion s\preferences\Prefs.cs

$Pref::Input::MouseInvert YAxis = 1 ---> Inverted
$Pref::Input::MouseInvert YAxis = 0 ---> Normal

Last edited by Rev_Night; 06-25-2008 at 20:34..
Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
72 - 06-25-2008, 21:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampancy View Post
Report exactly which issues you've experienced on both the forums and the "Report a Bug" feature, if you haven't already. There's a pretty damn good chance of them getting fixed if a few people report essentially identical problems.
This has been an ongoing issue that tons of people have reported since the launch of IA. They have yet to do anything about it.

Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
73 - 06-25-2008, 22:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow(of)Death View Post
This has been an ongoing issue that tons of people have reported since the launch of IA. They have yet to do anything about it.
Which issue is it? There's a few of them that I'll raise hell with Munge about if they persist through another build or two. Some of the issues may be on the IA end of things, in which case I have no clue when the hell they'll be fixed.

If it's actually been reported since the launch of IA and you're not exaggerating, it's on the IA end of things, and they're slow, inefficient, lazy ****ers to be honest. It took them a ****ing eternity to get a barely acceptably useful game browser, and even that needs a ****-ton of work. I definitely don't agree with a couple of the changes that have been made to Legions so far, but to Munge's credit he works his ass off and gets things done, even if sometimes he makes major ****ups in the game mechanics. Wish I could say the same about IA-- they skip straight to making major ****ups.

Reliance on the platform to run the game is definitely a pain in the ass at times. On the flip side, the platform allows easy, regular updates. Meh. If they ever get things ironed out, it might be worth something someday. If there's one thing I've agreed with NoFix about, it's that IA's pretty much a gimmick interface.

Last edited by Rampancy; 06-25-2008 at 22:31..
NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
74 - 06-25-2008, 22:30
Quote:
Which issue is it? There's a few of them that I'll raise hell with Munge about if they persist through another build or two.
Jesus you're a douche. You act like you have some connection other than Munge's personal cock cleaner.

Just shut the **** up you ****ing ******.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
75 - 06-25-2008, 22:33
Hmm, it would seem that people like Blitz, Rampancy, etc.. only like the game because they can be 'buddies' with the developer.

Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
76 - 06-25-2008, 22:34
Quote:
Jesus you're a douche. You act like you have some connection other than Munge's personal cock cleaner.

Just shut the **** up you ****ing ******.
Actually, being someone who typically gives him support usually results in him paying a bit more attention when you're being critical. Say I get ZhouYu and Buhlitz in agreement with me and we bring it up, chances are pretty good it'll get fixed if it's a bug on the Legions side of things.

Not saying it's a guarantor of success, but it definitely helps. I brought up some of the audio issues that myself and a bunch of others seemed to have and he made a couple of tweaks to them. Basic psychology: if someone who normally likes you tells you that you're being a douche, are you more likely to listen to them than the person who's always an ******* to you?

I honestly wasn't trying to be an arrogant prick with that one. It's just that if one of his typical supporters makes a little noise and backs it up with reports from a few other people, it becomes more of a priority than a few anonymous reports would make it. Again, if it's on his end of things.

Last edited by Rampancy; 06-25-2008 at 22:50..
thereal Shaolinmonk
Veteran++
Old
77 - 06-25-2008, 22:43
Quote:
and it'd eventually establish a playerbase - which Tribes currently lacks.
I wouldn't hold your breath, "currently" is looking like eternity.

-why not help make the game better?

and anyone with technical issues, gamplay reviews or whatever should post it here Fallen Empire: Legions IA forums.

chances are if you will find a bit more civilized discourse.

Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
78 - 06-25-2008, 22:47
I just want to make one thing clear. I'm not in reverent awe of every single one of Munge's decisions. I'll continue defending Legions for as long as I consider it defendable: if **** doesn't get added and the new map doesn't come out pretty ****ing soon, I'm done with the game until it does. This development model's only gonna work if they ****ing carry through with promises.

For example, if we don't get the Outrider class coming out in the next two weeks I think I'm ****ing done. If he/IA keep delivering, I'll keep supporting it. And try and make some noise when I think he's not doing a good enough job.

If it's on the IA side of things, I won't even bother with that. They're arrogant, stuck-up pricks that really don't listen to feedback that doesn't involve major bugs/crashes, and if it's a major problem on their end of things I'll stop playing and check back in every once in a while to see if it's fixed.

Darkstrand
VeteranX
Old
79 - 06-26-2008, 00:42
Quote:
Honestly? If the game stayed as it is right now, I'd agree with you. But in that time frame we'll be getting the Light armor equivalent and (hopefully) the new map, which may help to solve a bunch of the problems people have with the game.
OOOooOO the new map huh?

a whole new map is going to save your ****ty game? bawhahahaha

you know what I consider live development? the ability for people to make mods to **** like hl2. Allowing modding destroys garagegoobers business model

Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
80 - 06-26-2008, 01:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstrand View Post
OOOooOO the new map huh?

a whole new map is going to save your ****ty game? bawhahahaha

you know what I consider live development? the ability for people to make mods to **** like hl2. Allowing modding destroys garagegoobers business model
You know how a lot of T1 maps aren't popular due to having way ****tier map design compared to other maps?

Imagine if maps like scarabrae, broadside, and fire&ice were the only one available. Tribes wouldn't be anywhere close to as good as it turned out to be.

Hopefully this will be Legions' Raindance. Not the best map in the world, but good enough for a solid game to take place. Snow Map is playable, but has a ****-ton of room for improvement.

Page 4 of 25

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Legions] What pissses me off the most

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
anal dog sex , badmofo is faggot , blitz sucks dev cock here , ender has herpes lol , fagmotron , free gon , i snipe cops , kill cops 4 great justice , legions , lolz browser , matthew dewald is fat , nerdvirgins , play in browser , rampancy sucks ia cock , t1>legions pos why play