[so] pretty fucked up. [scared]

Just because he CAN have sex doesn't mean he isn't spreading it like crazy. Your friend is a douche.

If this isnt BS I commend Ender for not being totally like "WTF BITCH YOU GIVE ME THE HEEBIEJEEBEES??! FUCK YOU".

"So I slapped the ho and kicked teh bitch to the curb!"

..in typical TW fashion ;)

You must really like the girl if you're not pissed at her.

Girl hanging around my crotch at the moment, I'm just looking for an excuse to get pissed off with her. Herpes would be a good solution, but not really worth it.

if this is real, hope you are marrying this chick because you can't really have sex with anyone who doesn't have herpes ever again. That is, they won't have to have sex with you, even with a condom. Who would want to chance it? The pill doesn't stop transmission, your friend sounds like a dirtbag cause he could still spread herpes during periods of viral shedding. You'd have to tell people about it or you'd be a dirtbag, too.

So anyway, hope her snatch is fantastic.

Isn't herpes one of those things that can be transmitted even if you are wearing a condom? I was under the impression that it sometimes hangs around in the surrounding areas, not just necessarily on the parts covered by a condom.

Isn't herpes one of those things that can be transmitted even if you are wearing a condom? I was under the impression that it sometimes hangs around in the surrounding areas, not just necessarily on the parts covered by a condom.
yes it is.

Yep, time to sell the watch and get a wedding ring. She's the first and last pussy you will ever have from now on.

im gonna make a point to wear a shield around my pubic area from now on when having sex with someone i dont know o_O. paranoia ++

btw, if this is true, i nominate ender's title to be changed to herpes++

a female friend's ex had herpes. he was on valtrex.

they had sex for 2 years on the pill,

she never got herpes, no condom.

I hear it is safe as long as you don't have sex during outbreaks and are sufficient on the pill.

Also, the gyno told my gf the same thing. As long you are on the pill, it's safe. (TribalWar v. Trained Medicial Doctor. hmm)

Infact, if we both have it, we only need to take it for a year and it will won't have to take it again, if we do decide to split, we will have to take it everyday.

Stay with her.

You're both infected. :)

PS::

Also, the gyno told my gf the same thing. As long you are on the pill, it's safe. (TribalWar v. Trained Medicial Doctor. hmm)

Just to avoid confusion, the pill (Oral contraceptive pill) only protects against pregnancy. (I don't think you're referring to the OCP, you're using "the pill" to mean Valtrex. But some other noobs on TW will think you mean the OCP)

Last edited:
How common is genital herpes?
It is estimated that 50 million people have genital herpes. That means that 1 out of 5 adults is infected with the virus. Anyone who is sexually active, even with just 1 person, can get genital herpes. There are up to 1 million new cases each year, and, in fact, genital herpes is now more common than diseases like diabetes and asthma.

the more you know.

You can still transmit herpes even when on Valtrex. But like 30% of people actually have herpes and don't know because they never have an outbreak. You could go your entire life and never ever get a sore, or you could get an outbreak every week. Its random and herpes doesn't do any long term permanent damage except the outbreaks which suck I'm sure.

Back