[Official] The Green Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have experiece with this vap or any of the ones like it?

Green Vapors Vaporizer

I'm looking into getting myself a bit of a late birthday present but I'm not sure what to get.

picardsdasda.jpg

Spoiler

doing shrooms this weekend. is 2 grams too much for my first time?

i'm 6'2, 230 lbs, and i'm on the east coast (if that'll help you with deciding how potent they are, i'm not sure)

body mass/type definetly is important when considering shroom dosage. 2 grams is generally a small-medium dosage....an eigth of shrooms would be considered somewhere between average and alot...depending on the potency

for your first time you want to keep an empty/light stomach, 1) to quicken onset and 2) because onset causes nausea it would suck to puke all the shrooms up and ruin the trip (id also recommend honey or something really really strong to kill the taste)

2 grams should be just fine...but if you're worried for some reason you coud do 1.5 grams and then an hour or two into it have another gram

Or orange juice. 6'2" and 230 and you're fucking sixteen. goddamn.
Edit: And a safe place is crucial to a good time.

lemme know how you like that vap fufu, I'd really like one but I just don't have the budget for the $500+ vaps.

well according to the 15 page thread on fuckcombustion.com it's the next best thing

its relatively new...as in came out in 08, so theres nothing on it at some of the other larger cannabis related websites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back