[GLOBAL WARMING RED ALERT!!]

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-business-climate-europe-united-nations-19d5bef5d86983bbd4106e59e5c7b993

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden tried on Friday to hammer out the world’s next steps against rapidly worsening climate change with a small group of other global leaders and announced a new U.S.-European pledge to cut climate-wrecking methane leaks.

Ever-grimmer findings from scientists this year that the world is nearing the point where the level of climate damage from burning oil, gas and coal becomes catastrophic and irreversible “represent a code red for humanity,” Biden said at the session’s outset.

“We have to act and we have to act now,” Biden said, speaking on a specially erected White House set that showed virtual arrays of solar panels in the background and a wall of other global leaders listening on screens.

Biden, in the public opening of the otherwise private talks, hailed a new U.S. agreement with the European Union aiming at cutting the two entities’ emissions of methane 30% by the end of this decade. Methane, the main component of natural gas, is one of the most potent agents of climate damage, gushing up by the ton from countless uncapped oil and gas rigs, leaky natural gas pipelines and other oil and gas facilities.

lol this guy is so far left that he likes biden

so glad he's back

According to CNN, the size of the hole in the ozone over the South Pole is now larger than Nicki Minaj's cooch.

Anyone remember the episode of some dumb space show they used spray cans to break the ozone so their rocket could make it through? Did they even science?

Anyone remember the episode of some dumb space show they used spray cans to break the ozone so their rocket could make it through? Did they even science?

Butters/Professor Chaos used aerosol cans to try to rip the ozone hole.

**MOST OF THAT IS FUCKING POLLUTION**
**THAT'S ALL YOU FUCKERS**
**DUMB ASSES**
**DON'T PUT THAT SHIT ON ME**
**SURE, I'LL GET AROUND TO IT BUT STILL**
**YOU KICKED THE REEFS IN THE DICK**

**YOU FUCKERS ARE GIVING ME A BAD REP**
**'GLOBAL WARMING! GLOBAL WARMING!'**
***YOU HAVE MADE ME A SCAPEGOAT FOR ALL YOUR STUPIDITY**
**Ooooo I HAVE LOOSE STOOLS TODAY**
**GLOBAL WARMING!!!**
**Oooo MY BURSITIS**
**GLOBAL WARMING!!!**
**OOoohh SORRY HONEY, NOT TONIGHT - GLOBAL WARMING YOU KNOW**
**TWATS**

**THIS IS MY SHITTER**
**U CAN USE IT BUTT**
**WE AIM TO PLEASE - U AIM TOO PLEASE**
**AND NO WHINING ABOUT COMING TO SHIT AND ONLY FARTING**
**NOW FUCK OFF**

**PS - THE TERMS La Niña AND El Niño ARE RACIAL STEREOTYPE CULTURAL APPROPRIATION BULLSHIT**
**IT'S NOT CUTE. QUIT IT WITH THAT SHIT**
**DICK KICKING ENGAGED**

** WANNA KNOW WHY YOUR BORDERS ARE BEING OVERRUN? **
** YEP! ME GLOBAL FUCKING WARMING! **
**YOU HEATED UP THE HAITIANS SHIT AND CAUSED THEM TO MOVE NORTH DUMBASS**
**EVERY TIME AN ILLEGAL DOES A CRIME KICK YOURSELF IN THE DICK FOR ME**
***LIKE FIVE TIMES AMIRITE?***

Back