diablo 3

So cool! I thought it was transferring one power to another weapon. Sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea gives you up to 3 bonus legendary properties. Some good ones are the ring of royal grandeur, the furnace, and unity. Also you can use the upgrade rare function to roll follower trinkets to try and get the invulnerability one. Then just try to find a couple of unity rings for instant 50% damage mitigation

What's the Hellfire Amulet do?! Gives you a fifth passive? Do people "extract" that?!

Last edited:
What's the Hellfire Amulet do?! Gives you a fifth passive?

Yes, each time you craft one it'll have a random class passive. I don't think it can be rerolled. So you have to make a few sometimes if you get crappy rolls.

Surprised by some of the classes build variety.
Atm, enjoying monk with 3 diff builds.
Heal monk (1 mill+ LPS and lots of party buffs/ mob debuffs)
Usual Dmg (Seven Sided Strike + Exploding Palm)
Speed Runs (0 CD dash from elite pack to elite pack and blow everything up)

Definitely seem to get highest GR (with randoms) when I am heal monk (around 57 ish max)

The latest patch is legitimately pretty great, I ended up playing the game ANOTHER 50 hours or so, on top of the 40 or 50 i put in at release, and another 30 after the expansion dropped. I think that makes D3 good value for my monies ;)

My monk is retarded using the Kani's cube powers my monk has a 180M Toughness with the bracers and i my 7 sided strike is crazy...im missing a few parts to complete him.

Ok I reinstalled tried to play with my witch dr lvl 42. And I feel like I have god powers. What did they fix again and I'm supposed to be excited about

the fixed d3 being a game and made it just about endless lootwhoring. apparently doing the same thing over and over is fun for some spergs.

Back