Page 396 of 620
rootb33r
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
7901 - 06-19-2012, 10:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman View Post
It's pretty clear they want people fighting monsters (namely champions/elites) for finding magic items, not just running around opening chests and destroying barrels.
Well I know some people were doing vase runs or whatever they were called, but personally I loved smashing **** and getting a few hundred gold.

And Resplendent Chests made my pants tingle... now we can't get **** from them.

Either way I'm going to be playing again tonight, now that they nerfed A2 inferno. I look forward to actually having a challenge, and not just getting ass****raped.

Sponsored Links
Codect
VeteranXX
Old
7902 - 06-19-2012, 10:23
Looks like I need to find a new DH build, that nether tentacles on top of IAS nerf hurts big time.

Apathy
Veteran++
Old
7903 - 06-19-2012, 10:26
yeah they just keep ****ing dhs and barely touch the most op class (wiz)

on the other hand, the fact that we can actually group up now changes everything, its only going to hurt solo people

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
7904 - 06-19-2012, 10:31
***8226;Fixed a bug where players could switch their offerings in the Trade window right before clicking "Accept" and, due to high latency, the game would not always be able to verify that both players were accepting the same offerings

i remember this in D2

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7905 - 06-19-2012, 10:39
Elite packs (Champion/Rare) now drop an additional item for players with 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor, which is guaranteed to be of Rare quality
Damage from monsters in Acts II, III, and IV in Inferno difficulty has been reduced

Best 2 changes imo

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
7906 - 06-19-2012, 10:40
Also, Siegebreaker will now have reflect damage on Inferno. That's a pretty big slap in the face for demon hunters.

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
7907 - 06-19-2012, 10:41
hahaha at crying about DH nerfs, you can clear a3 inf with 9k hp...

Codect
VeteranXX
Old
7908 - 06-19-2012, 10:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeph View Post
hahaha at crying about DH nerfs, you can clear a3 inf with 9k hp...
People with 80k DPS can, I cannot.

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
7909 - 06-19-2012, 10:45
Magic Find will no longer be considered when looting objects in the environment such as chests, barrels, vases, pots, and corpses

What the ****?

Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
7910 - 06-19-2012, 10:46
Bosses getting enrage timers is lololol especially for tanky players w/ almost no dps and pure survivability. Willing to bet if I had my monk still geared after attack speed **** that I wouldn't be able to clear as effectively even with the mob nerfs since bosses usually took forever to kill.

And nether tents will still be fine for people stacking crit hit dmg w/ sharpshooter. Still will be able to fire off 5-10 of them even with attack speed nerf and get the big numbers. Hitting multiple times was just a perk for large mobs.

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
7911 - 06-19-2012, 10:47
Yeah I'm glad I already got through Belial on Inferno. I don't want to fight that fat **** with an enrage timer.

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
7912 - 06-19-2012, 10:47
that sucks... one of the only legendarys i have found came from a weapon rack. also it was fun seeing a rare drop from a barrel or vase... sure they always sucked but was cool.... now i wont even bother with all that stuff and just search for elites i guess.

Vampire
VeteranXV
Old
7913 - 06-19-2012, 10:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
yeah they just keep ****ing dhs and barely touch the most op class (wiz)

on the other hand, the fact that we can actually group up now changes everything, its only going to hurt solo people
Well, grouping is still inefficient in most cases unfortunately. Health pools are still ridiculous.

ResolvE
VeteranXX
Old
7914 - 06-19-2012, 10:51
has anyone been able to start the patcher to 1.03?

JudgeU
VeteranXV
Old
7915 - 06-19-2012, 10:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codect View Post
Looks like I need to find a new DH build, that nether tentacles on top of IAS nerf hurts big time.
Looks like ball lightning will still hit enemies multiple times with its electric arches.

Vampire
VeteranXV
Old
7916 - 06-19-2012, 10:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeU View Post
Looks like ball lightning will still hit enemies multiple times with its electric arches.
It also does literally half the damage of Nether Tentacles. It's awful for single targets.

JudgeU
VeteranXV
Old
7917 - 06-19-2012, 10:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire View Post
It also does literally half the damage of Nether Tentacles. It's awful for single targets.

Quote:
Fire a slow-moving arrow that electrocutes enemies along its path for 155% weapon damage as Lightning.

Shadow tentacles deal 155% weapon damage to enemies along its path and return 3% of damage dealt as Life for you.
I use rapid fire for single enemies.

Codect
VeteranXX
Old
7918 - 06-19-2012, 11:03
I used to use rapid fire while leveling up coupled w/ lol grenades, but I had since been using Nether since well it was awesome.

rootb33r
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
7919 - 06-19-2012, 11:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire View Post
Well, grouping is still inefficient in most cases unfortunately. Health pools are still ridiculous.
Yes but damage has been reduced in 2/3/4, so you can get a tanky guy and a glass cannon together and you will be more effective than either one solo, I think.

Vampire
VeteranXV
Old
7920 - 06-19-2012, 11:12
Quote:
Fire a slow-moving arrow that electrocutes enemies along its path for 155% weapon damage as Lightning.

Shadow tentacles deal 155% weapon damage to enemies along its path and return 3% of damage dealt as Life for you.
The Ball Lightning tooltip is highly inaccurate. It often (but not always) zaps things twice, but only actually does 77.5% per hit.

Test it for yourself, it does half the damage per hit.

EDIT: Also I find Rapid Fire basically unusable in Inferno. Maybe Act 1, but standing still for any significant amount of time outside of that seems like a bad idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootb33r View Post
Yes but damage has been reduced in 2/3/4, so you can get a tanky guy and a glass cannon together and you will be more effective than either one solo, I think.
Well, the issue is that there's no real 'aggro' mechanics in the game. So you can have a 'tank', but mobs still randomly peel off and go after the glass cannons without any real means of holding them.

Ultimately it works fairly well in a 4 player game, but not so much in 2 and 3. 1 tank + 1 dps makes for slow kills vs 1 tank + 3 dps since the health per player added is the same.

Last edited by Vampire; 06-19-2012 at 11:16..
Page 396 of 620

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page diablo 3

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#odio is a virgin , #odio is an awkward faggot , better than strippers , black ppl r cancer , error #37 , everquest 2 , give me back my son deckard , god damn im fat , i cant stop duping , i had sex with katie , jerk off to diablo , kill diablo , mephisto took my son , nerds , niggers gonna rape u , odio is ugly nerd , path of exile is better , single , they took my soj , uncle decard fuked my pussy , yarr matey diablo banged me , yarr matey i banged katie