In the market for a used car

Rev_Night

Welches
Veteran XV
Dearest TW,

I am in the market for a 2007-2008 Nissan 350z. I researched online today and im running out of used car sites. The next step is to call up dealers, but that can be a long process. What other sales sites are out there?

My conditions:
1. Less then 25K miles
2. Less then $25K price
3. Leather interior pref.
4. Non silver color

Sites visited:
1. Carmax, NADA, edmunds, used cars, cars, ebay, autotrader, automative, cars direct, not doing craigslist.

Need more sites, anyone know of some? I can get plenty of cars, thats not the issue. its just that 80% of them are silver ext and grey int, aka boring as hell. need more colors

edit 1: I'm staying away from private sales atm because I really want to get the 7y/100K wty offered by nissan. makes being a used car just like a new one. and its not transferrable, so i need to get it myself.

Last edited:
that pretty much encompasses all major car sites. you might want to change some of your 'conditions'

have you looked at my350z or any of the other nissan car related forums for used cars that people actually know how to take care of?

i'd start there

edit: are you looking to buy straight up or finance? that will make a big difference

if you have a 25k budget why the fuck would buy anything used lol

b/c for the same price of a decent new $20K car you can get a still very excellent slightly used $30K car.

im sure you wouldnt understand.

Last edited:
actually you're pretty much the reason why this country is fucked up

trying to buy shit you really can't afford unless you finance it

the problem being you really want a car that will get you more looks, yeah you'll get them but you won't get more pussy

change your face and just get a new altima

i saw a kitted one on campus the other day black on black w/ some red outline rims

i thought it was pretty awesome until i saw some 5ft flat 100 lb asian kid get out of it

i saw a kitted one on campus the other day black on black w/ some red outline rims

i thought it was pretty awesome until i saw some 5ft flat 100 lb asian kid get out of it

:lol:

actually you're pretty much the reason why this country is fucked up

trying to buy shit you really can't afford unless you finance it

the problem being you really want a car that will get you more looks, yeah you'll get them but you won't get more pussy

change your face and just get a new altima

ur right, all car sales should be in cash. just kindly ignore the $0% financing deals going around that makes getting a loan damn near free and fucking buying used.

altima :rofl: its safe, boring, slow car. just like my current jetta, which is what im moving away from

Last edited:
Yeah man i totally need more excitement on my daily commute. Nothing like spending an extra load of cash to look better sitting in traffic.

do you even make 25k a year

quite over that. and i'll be able to put $10K on the loan immediately, so its only a $10-15K loan

Yeah man i totally need more excitement on my daily commute. Nothing like spending an extra load of cash to look better sitting in traffic.

despite the fact that i live in the DC area, my commute is only 15 min and its highway based. one of the benefits of going 66W in the morning, everyone else is going east.

Back