Google and Bing predict Trump and Clinton winners of Super Tuesday

It looks like the polls also show that Trump has virtually no chance of beating Hillary or Bernie Sanders.

Seems to me america is fucked any way this goes.

gl!
we are not taking illegal immigrants to Finland if you're thinking about jumping the sinking ship.

It looks like the polls also show that Trump has virtually no chance of beating Hillary or Bernie Sanders.

Pretty sure Reagan was losing to Carter badly in the polls at this time in 1980..

trialheats1980-570x414.png

Trump has had to deal with the other candidates, the GOP establishment, the media, and the Democrats. He hasn't even started on the Democrats to speak of.

Seems to me america is fucked any way this goes.

gl!
we are not taking illegal immigrants to Finland if you're thinking about jumping the sinking ship.

Finland is having its own issues
noone wants to move to that degrading shitpile filled with nutjob holistic medicine supporters and nutjob white supremacist holistic medicine peddlers

:negro:

Now it comes down the electoral count in all the states. Right now the left wing polls have Clinton beating Trump. But if Trump can win New York, Ohio, and Florida, he can beat Clinton.

I want to see the electoral map done by a legit polling group.

noone wants to move to that degrading shitpile filled with nutjob holistic medicine supporters and nutjob white supremacist holistic medicine peddlers

fins less likely to give eggi his scripts

Hill gonna win GA/VA.... Bern gonna win VT.

Trump gonna win GA.... Too close to call in VA/VT.

You forgot the nutjob dethmetal satan worshippers. And Poland. You forgot Poland!

Sent from *Magic Device* with TapaTalk 4.9.5

Trump should expect HillDawg to fling the mud farther than he ever could.

Sent from *Magic Device* with TapaTalk 4.9.5

Back