[Legions] What pissses me off the most

The low FPS on grass is a method of informing you that if you are playing grass you are a fucking retard since the map blows and that is obvious after loading it up for 15 seconds. Snow is pretty good, and desert should be really good, but if you are spending time playing grass and judging the game based on it you are absolutely insane.

Your computer is out fucking dated if you are getting 6 FPS....my computer is 4 and a half years old and I haven't had a single issue with even slow FPS.

Quit complaining, your computer from 2000 wont handle this thing.

fuck the keybinds. the game isn't fun. no keybinds will change that
I think the number of people playing it and the people saying that they enjoy it says otherwise. There's a nice little chunk of you shitting on it every chance you get (often with flat-out incorrect arguments), and a nice little chunk saying it really isn't half bad, and that's just on here. A number of old T1 people have been saying that they like it, and from the looks of things the fast majority of the people saying that they don't like it one bit are people from these forums.

Seems as though people not going in having heard you and a few others ranting on about how it's terrible find it pretty fun.

Last edited:
I think the number of people playing it and the people saying that they enjoy it says otherwise. There's a nice little chunk of you shitting on it every chance you get (often with flat-out incorrect arguments), and a nice little chunk saying it really isn't half bad.

Funny, cause you, Darklord, and Blitz are the same three that always defend it here. I've yet to remember anyone else being so flamboyantly gay over this piece of garbage.

Funny, cause you, Darklord, and Blitz are the same three that always defend it here. I've yet to remember anyone else being so flamboyantly gay over this piece of garbage.
Yeah, we're probably the most active in defending it. Kinda like how you, jomo, Darkstrand (who's probably legally retarded) and a couple others are the same ones that always shit on it? I've yet to remember anybody else being so fucktardedly stubborn at attacking a decent game that'll get better as time goes on.

Yeah, we're probably the most active in defending it. Kinda like how you, jomo, Darkstrand (who's probably legally retarded) and a couple others are the same ones that always shit on it? I've yet to remember anybody else being so fucktardedly stubborn at attacking a decent game that'll get better as time goes on.

The game fucking sucks man. Get over it.

Rampancy, in 2 weeks to a month, the number of people playing will be less then 3/4 those playing it now.

more like the fps dropping on grass maps even though they are pre-installed and can be pre-rendered?
I actually get the same FPS on both maps (30-40ish) with a 5-year-old reasonably shitty PC. After they optimized the map some, I no longer had any noticeable FPS differences between Snow and Grass maps.

Not saying that it isn't a problem for anybody, but for most people it really shouldn't be bad at all.

Rampancy, in 2 weeks to a month, the number of people playing will be less then 3/4 those playing it now.
Honestly? If the game stayed as it is right now, I'd agree with you. But in that time frame we'll be getting the Light armor equivalent and (hopefully) the new map, which may help to solve a bunch of the problems people have with the game.

Back