[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

He was saying that the Democrats using coronavirus to smear him was just another hoax like their Russia collusions etc.

See how context matters? Yeah.

Ok, that was on Feb 28th. How were democrats using coronavirus to smear him back then? By urging him to take it seriously? Pointing out flaws in our testing capabilities?

Ok, that was on Feb 28th. How were democrats using coronavirus to smear him back then? By urging him to take it seriously?
I don't have a Rolodex of what all your idiot politicians and media personalities said to each other daily over the last month man. But the context is clear. He didn't call the virus a hoax , but people who watched 3 second snippets of his speech thought he did. And then they told all their friends. And they posted it to their message boards as if it were fact.

Fake. News.

Ok, that was on Feb 28th. How were democrats using coronavirus to smear him back then? By urging him to take it seriously? Pointing out flaws in our testing capabilities?

i guess you missed the weeks before that where democrats and their msm cohorts were calling trump a racist for banning travel to and from china and demanding screening for americans coming back from china.

i guess you missed the weeks before that where democrats and their msm cohorts were calling trump a racist for banning travel to and from china and demanding screening for americans coming back from china.

So is that the hoax he's referring to? The Trump's not doing enough about coronavirus because his travel ban was racist hoax?

So is that the hoax he's referring to? The Trump's not doing enough about coronavirus because his travel ban was racist hoax?

that's one of the hoaxes he is referring to, yes.

please bro, don't deny that the democrats have been doing everything in their power to make up shit or to blame trump for everything that happens to make him look bad.

The hoax is your bullshit fake news. Don't double down on it now.

You said he called the virus a hoax, and when I said "if he did it" your condescension ratcheted to 11, as if this was an absolutely irrefutable fact! It was in the video!!!!

Except he never called it a hoax. Stop making fake news.

You're right, I was wrong. He did not outright say the virus a hoax. Trump has a unique way of speaking / writing.

Many people often try to interpret what he actually meant to say.

Your interpretation was "he's saying that the Democrats using coronavirus to smear him was just another hoax like their Russia collusions etc."

Here's a longer segment of the speech. Aaron Rupar on Twitter:

Havax thinks calling the china travel ban racist, was the democracy smear hoax. Does that make sense to you?

You're right, I was wrong. He did not outright say the virus a hoax. Trump has a unique way of speaking / writing.

Your interpretation was "he's saying that the Democrats using coronavirus to smear him was just another hoax like their Russia collusions etc."

Havax thinks calling the china travel ban racist, was the democracy smear hoax. Does that make sense to you?

do you think a china travel ban is racist? why would democrats/msm spread this lie? is it to make trump look bad politically?

and again, i said that is ONE political hoax they are spreading.

I do remember at the time that the media seemed awfully focused on the identity politics surrounding travel bans and the whole concept of this being a Chinese virus. I don't know how much flack they gave Trump exactly but it's no secret that most mainstream establishments fucking hate the guy, and he can't do anything right. So no I'm not surprised that he felt attacked over coronavirus.

When they put up photos of the coronavirus response team (or whatever it was) the media was busy spinning stories about the table being mostly white men. Yeah. That really fuckin matters.

Back