SO what's gonna happen if the cop that killed George Floyd get off? by Mitchdubai - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page SO what's gonna happen if the cop that killed George Floyd get off?
Page 8 of 48
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
141 - 04-01-2021, 13:48
Out of countless thousands of times of breaking the law, I had a run-in with a cop and it didn't go my way. In fact, I think it was downright unfair!

**** the police, until I've been wronged and I need them of course. But until then, **** em.

Sponsored Links
uno
VeteranXX
Old
142 - 04-01-2021, 13:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Out of countless thousands of times of breaking the law, I had a run-in with a cop and it didn't go my way. In fact, I think it was downright unfair!

**** the police, until I've been wronged and I need them of course. But until then, **** em.
Nah, just **** the police.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
143 - 04-01-2021, 14:07
guys my record says i resist arrest why are they being so cautious with me must be my skin

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
144 - 04-01-2021, 14:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Don't ever call me brah again, it makes you seem even dumber than you actually are.
midxedubrah

Vir
VeteranXV
Old
145 - 04-01-2021, 14:55
the white girlfriend told the FBI the pills she and floyd were taking made her feel like she was going to die. Now on the stand she forgets the entire conversation.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
146 - 04-01-2021, 15:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vir View Post
the white girlfriend told the FBI the pills she and floyd were taking made her feel like she was going to die. Now on the stand she forgets the entire conversation.
She was probably on a whole other set of pills at the time of conversation.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
147 - 04-01-2021, 15:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vir View Post
Honestly I wouldn’t believe anyone in this case. Not those associated with Floyd and certainly not the police who are trained to get people to say whatever they need to say to bolster the cops case.

We are not talking about honest people here. Quite the contrary

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
148 - 04-01-2021, 15:43
If Floyd is off there will be riots all over America, mostly in blue cities of course. I think it would be prolonged and accelerate white flight.

Really, between the lockdowns and riots the only people that will end up being left in these blue cities are the absolute worst people.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149 - 04-01-2021, 15:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Honestly I wouldn’t believe anyone in this case. Not those associated with Floyd and certainly not the police who are trained to get people to say whatever they need to say to bolster the cops case.

We are not talking about honest people here. Quite the contrary
Such a dishonest, bias ******.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
150 - 04-01-2021, 15:47
No one is honest on the stand anymore because no one believes in the Bible or God. They are a bunch of heretics and liars and being sworn in is a joke now. That's what Jimmy is trying to say.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
151 - 04-01-2021, 16:11
They are both scumbags. The cop should do time and Floyd shouldn***8217;t be a hero, he was a drugged out scumbag as well but not deserve to die. Defense best weapon at this point is to have doctors take the stand and say Floyd was going to die anyway from the amount of drugs he ingested not before the cops showed, but from the bag of crap he swallowed so he wouldn***8217;t be caught with it.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
152 - 04-01-2021, 16:19
How is the cop a scumbag? What else are they supposed to do to subdue someone? Hogtie him? Retards would be complaining its inhumane. Holding his knee on his shoulder area is not only safe but part of their training.

There is no winning with ****** savages on drugs. None.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
153 - 04-01-2021, 16:25
His knee wasn't on Floyd's shoulder, it was on his neck. Floyd was already handcuffed.

mandarb
The Real Spiderman++
Old
154 - 04-01-2021, 16:36
Pretty sure once the medic asked to help Floyd and the cop said no, that was the cop basically saying **** this guy.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
155 - 04-01-2021, 16:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarb View Post
Pretty sure once the medic asked to help Floyd and the cop said no, that was the cop basically saying **** this guy.
yeah he's cooked

Everyone knows cops have to follow the orders of random bystanders and EMTs during an arrest

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
156 - 04-01-2021, 16:43
i'm fairly certain that mr. floyd was complaining about not being able to breathe while standing near the police car. mr. floyd also requested to lay on the ground during this time. pretty weird.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
157 - 04-01-2021, 16:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
His knee wasn't on Floyd's shoulder, it was on his neck. Floyd was already handcuffed.
You can't move when your hands are cuffed? That's new. Indian logic.

And yes, it was his shoulder. Well, really it was his upper back in between/on top of his shoulder blades. But it's not his neck.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
158 - 04-01-2021, 16:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Rodney King 2.0?
what *should* happen?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
159 - 04-01-2021, 16:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
really it was his upper back in between/on top of his shoulder blades. But it's not his neck.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
160 - 04-01-2021, 17:14
ITT: Spamram is either a massive troll or a massive ****. Or both.

Page 8 of 48

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page SO what's gonna happen if the cop that killed George Floyd get off?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe