Walmart is expecting some election shenanigans by JuggerNaught - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Walmart is expecting some election shenanigans
Page 1 of 4
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 10-30-2020, 07:41
Quote:
Walmart pulls guns, ammunition from store displays ahead of election amid concerns of civil unrest

Walmart has pulled guns and ammunition from its sales floors ahead of the election, company officials confirmed to USA TODAY.

The news was first reported by the Wall Street Journal, which said the retailer was looking to head off any potential theft of firearms if stores are broken into amid any civil unrest caused by the upcoming presidential election on Tuesday.

"We have seen some isolated civil unrest and as we have done on several occasions over the last few years, we have moved our firearms and ammunition off the sales floor as a precaution for the safety of our associates and customers," Walmart said in a statement to USA TODAY. "These items do remain available for purchase by customers.”

Walmart sells firearms in about half of its 4,700 stores.

A new USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll found Americans are increasingly worried about what will happen as this year's tumultuous election comes to a conclusion next week, including whether the voting will be peaceful and the outcome broadly accepted.

Three of 4 voters express concern about the possibility of violence on Election Day. Only 1 in 4 say they are "very confident" that the nation will have a peaceful transfer of power if Democratic challenger Joe Biden defeats President Donald Trump.

Walmart has taken actions to curtail the sale of ammunition and guns over the years. In the early 1990s, the retailer stopped selling handguns. They're only available for sale in Alaska. In 2015, it halted sales of modern sporting rifles, and three years later it prohibited sales of firearms to anyone under 21.

Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
2 - 10-30-2020, 08:09
Like that's gonna prevent Civil War ver 2.0 when Trump loses, throws the most epic meltdown tantrum in history and gets his "base" of drooling knuckle-draggers all riled up.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 10-30-2020, 08:20
I'd say there is a bigger concern about the left exploding than the right

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 10-30-2020, 11:37

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 10-30-2020, 11:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Like that's gonna prevent Civil War ver 2.0 when Trump loses, throws the most epic meltdown tantrum in history and gets his "base" of drooling knuckle-draggers all riled up.
yeah sorry lil michie thats not the side that throws tantrums, loots stores and plans to kill people that disagree with them.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 10-30-2020, 12:19
Quote:
The right doesn't loot you idiot. Plus, most on the right are armed to the teeth and self-sufficient.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
7 - 10-30-2020, 13:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
The right doesn't loot you idiot. Plus, most on the right are armed to the teeth and self-sufficient.
Is that what you think a Civil war looks like? Looting? People just help themselves to a new couch from Crate and Barrel and then go home? Did you miss the last Civil war, because I think, I could be wrong on this but I think, a cuppla people actually died. Maybe got hit by a rock someone was throwing at a **** store, I dunno

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
8 - 10-30-2020, 14:55
Shops in downtown DC are already being boarded up like they were preparing for a hurricane.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
9 - 10-30-2020, 15:10
Quote:
Is that what you think a Civil war looks like? Looting? People just help themselves to a new couch from Crate and Barrel and then go home? Did you miss the last Civil war, because I think, I could be wrong on this but I think, a cuppla people actually died. Maybe got hit by a rock someone was throwing at a **** store, I dunno
you really do have no clue about the United States and the voters that make up the two parties at all, do you? generally, the right are people that work hard and appreciate family and have lots of guns. generally, right-leaning families are the ones that have military people that love and protect this country. a civil war today would be TOTALLY different than it was back then. frankly, it would probably be over in days, or at most a couple of weeks, and it wouldn't even be close.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 10-30-2020, 15:23
It's an experiment disguised as social responsibility.

When Dick's Sporting Goods stopped selling guns and ammo their marketing guys never figured out how much total business they would lose from it. They didn't lose just gun sales, but all the other things those customers would purchase as well.

Walmart saw what happened and don't want to lose that same kind of halo effect of sales surrounding guns, but they have constant pressure to give guns up. They will do this stunt for a short time, collect data, then use that to base a more permanent decision on rather to keep guns and ammo and give them up, or give them up for certain regions.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
11 - 10-30-2020, 19:27
lol at the right losing their ****.. the left has been rioting and reeing for a long time but yeh totally the right will go nuts cuz they been sitting at home doing ****ing nothing as everyone else is burning **** down lol.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 10-31-2020, 01:49
Quote:
Do you mean the last civil war where army units looted homes and businesses?

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
13 - 10-31-2020, 02:13
Quote:
The right doesn't loot you idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Do you mean the last civil war where army units looted homes and businesses?
The right doesn't loot. Errrr....I mean the army will be looting obvs.

So now you're saying the army is all lefties. Would you like another go at deciding what the **** you're babbling about, the first two seem to have all gone a bit

I'm not 12 so I only use LOL on special occasions.

LOL

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 10-31-2020, 02:55
Mitch thinks there is going to be a civil war over whether Donald Trump or Joe ****ing Biden wins

Also, Walmart didn't do away with the guns/ammo at the stores that still carry it. They are putting it in locked storage so people can't get to it if they decide to loot. You can still buy it legally. Again, the right is mostly well supplied already. The majority of looting happens with the leftist "entitled" voters. I can't believe how dumb they are to keep voting in the same dumb **** over and over. Like bugs to the zapper. But, it's a free country. No skin off mine what goes on in their crazy towns.

If anything, we differ more along the "small town vs big city" line. And I know who's going to win that one.

Last edited by Brasstax; 10-31-2020 at 03:14..
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
15 - 10-31-2020, 04:46
Nice recovery. Or something.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 10-31-2020, 05:20
You should really kill yourself midxe.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
17 - 10-31-2020, 09:01
Quote:
Mitch thinks there is going to be a civil war over whether Donald Trump or Joe ****ing Biden wins
It's hilarious that you think I think it's just about that. That might be the catalyst, but let's look as some other issues shall we...

1) Most polarised election in decades, possibly ever.
2) Whichever side loses will claim election was rigged, and will probably be right to some extent.
3) If it goes to Supreme court then the rigging is already done in advance.
4) Pandemic has killed quarter of a million.
5) Millions of jobs lost, creating massive spike in poverty, depression and other mental health issues.
6) Already riots and violence over a key election issue (systemic racism).
7) Election is fought with no policies, ideology or meaningful intent. Trump is a raging senile old ******* who all he has is anti-establishment. Biden is just as senile and his entire manifesto can be described in two words - "not Trump"

So yeah, everyone in America is ****ing angry about something or everything, and most of them are armed to the teeth.

If you think that's not a situation where **** could get REALLY real, and real ****ing quick, you haven't been paying attention.

Last edited by Mitchdubai; 10-31-2020 at 09:03..
Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
18 - 10-31-2020, 09:23
In a stunning reversal, Walmart has made guns available again.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 10-31-2020, 13:49

Let real Americans worry about America, lil buddy. Don't you fret.

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
20 - 10-31-2020, 13:52
dumb**** mitch on a midget rage fest..it's only going to get better

Page 1 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Walmart is expecting some election shenanigans

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe