why isn't fraggle banned yet ??

The Golb flame crew:

Glare
gigz
fraggle (sometimes)
insidious
ptaav
naptown
kura (But he's not part of the above fag crew)

Mainly people who do nothing but post on here 24/7/365 and have absolutely no lives whatsoever and never have

Last edited:
does anyone honestly give a shit about 1999 anymore?

you can add the majority of this forum to that list as well

you've proven over the years to be a ginormous stupid fuck with every post almost

you're like an outdated version of obibun

Obviously all of you do since all of you are so obsessed with sucking my dick for 8 hours

I've had thousands of bj's since then and Im going to get one tonight again :)

cody, you posted 2 ppl on there that I know for a fact do not spend a ton of time on TW.

also, you should add me to your list because after that idiotic oil thread you posted i plan on flaming you every chance i get

<3

(ps i will be in DFW next week want to go get a beer?)

well you will jump in when I own one of your friends a bit too bad, but thats why I said sometimes with you

you cant deny almost all of your friends hate me with a passion fragz :)

cody, you posted 2 ppl on there that I know for a fact do not spend a ton of time on TW.

also, you should add me to your list because after that idiotic oil thread you posted i plan on flaming you every chance i get

If they dont now they have at one stage in their lives, and I'd flame you pretty hard for not understanding the concept of sarcasm :)

my heroes

John Carmack,
Jeremy Clarkson,
Lewis Hamilton,
Tom Clancy,
Kurt Cobain,
Maynard Keenan,
Thomas Jefferson,
Benjamin Franklin

when do you own ANYBODY, and who the fuck do i consider a friend on this board?

golbez you're not making a very strong case for yourself here.

Yall have to admit our cut down fights do bring some funny to the board or else we wouldn't keep flaming each other for 8 years

I honestly could give a fuck less what gets posted on this forum as I've said since before it's inception, some of you I'm sure are real cool after a few beers.

you have an unhealthy delusion of your own self worth if you think i hate a guy over the internet just because he is a pathological liar and a giant moron

Back