why isn't fraggle banned yet ??

before starting the thread. proof(pics) of the bet and said letter should have been provided. otherwise, you have no case.

it's a bullshit question!!!

the fact that i have paid fraggle for shit in the past is the only reason i bring this up

thats a good point also, i never did see who he paid and who he didnt, but cyanide would probably do the same thing.

oh okay so its no problem to ban someone for not providing pics when they say they will but you won't ban when someone doesn't make good on a bet
Really this is between the people who bet and fraggle, I'm not an arbitrator. What if it came down to one person's word against anothers each calling for bans? I don't need that hassle.

so has fraggle only done this to you cyanide, or several people?

he is probably trying to get a reaction out of somebody, and who better to do that to than you.

so has fraggle only done this to you cyanide, or several people?

he is probably trying to get a reaction out of somebody, and who better to do that to than you.

he gave bounty two coupon codes for amazon instead of money

no one else has spoken up as far as i know

crying_baby.jpg

tribalwar has always been arbitrary in who gets banned for what reason

rayn is prolly scared fraggle will leave flaming poop on his door step

fraggle loves this attention. But i understand why cy is pissed.

Rayn steps in on everything else, i don't see how this is any different. But then again, it wouldn't suprise me at all for fraggle to show up at rayns house, because he is fuckin nuts.

Back