I have watched a few episodes of Stargate because virginal tribalwar nerds said...

That's the interesting thing about Stargate. It attracts people by being interesting rather than spamming random hot chicks to make up for lack of creativity. On a side note, Morena Baccarin (also from Firefly) who plays Adria on SG1 is WAY hotter than Jewel Stait (doctor chick on Atlantis), as is Lexa Doig who was the final doctor on SG1 (from Andromeda and Michael Shanks' wife). However, the hottest girl ever on Stargate is definitely the chick who played Daniel's ex-girlfriend who was taken over by Osiris. His wife from Abydos was hot too.

Because I am bored, here are pics of all the chicks I mentioned:

Morena Baccarin (Adria)
0000040022_20070523164504.jpg

Adria-1.jpg

Jewel Staite (Dr. Jennifer Keller)
jewel_staite.jpg

jewel_staite_interview_index01.jpg

Lexa Doig (Dr. Carolyn Lam)
lexa2.jpg

lexa4.jpg

250px-Carolyn_Lam.JPG

Anna-Louise Plowman (Osiris/Daniel's ex-gf Sarah Gardner (fucking pics are impossible to find, and literally NO decent bodyshots... not even in scenes of the show))
osiris1.jpg

osiris.jpg

Vaitiare Bandera (Sha're, Daniel's dead wife)
share.jpg

NWS:
Spoiler

Last edited:
Vala is ugly. The last time she was hot is when she was still playing the "extra" roles on bad TV shows like The Lost World.

So from the episode of SG1 that's on now I gather that MacGyver is fighting against the guy with a beard and a stupid harmonizer on his voice and that everybody hates the nanomachine things.

And there's also some sort of Gray alien that looks like a muppet. I think he works for MacGyver?

Why don't the Grays just blow up the harmonizer guy and the nanomachines?

The short answer (with minimum spoilerage): "the Grays" aren't as badass as everyone thinks they are and as they claim to be.

Back