TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not join this discord. It's a waste of space. This idiot slush lives his live in there and everyone just promotes him being a loser. Do not join the TW discord, let it die.

Last edited:
Because it's not fucking healthy the amount of time he spends in that fuckin room dude. I'm not even joking. That dumbshit lives his life in there. There is no way on earth that it is healthy how much time he spends in it. I wish I was just making a joke but i'm not. There is nothing like Tribes going on back in the IRC or whatever days. There is literally nothing. He just sits there 24/7 in the channel being a fucking loser at everything, including what he says in the channel. If it were up to me the channel would be deleted at this point it's so fucking pointless.

Because it's not fucking healthy the amount of time he spends in that fuckin room dude. I'm not even joking. That dumbshit lives his life in there. There is no way on earth that it is healthy how much time he spends in it. I wish I was just making a joke but i'm not. There is nothing like Tribes going on back in the IRC or whatever days. There is literally nothing. He just sits there 24/7 in the channel being a fucking loser at everything, including what he says in the channel. If it were up to me the channel would be deleted at this point it's so fucking pointless.

I'm worried about Tom DeLonge. As he ages, he's talking more about UFO's, and various conspiracy theories. I loved Cheshire Cat, Enema of The State and most of what he did with Angels And Airwaves. I do think at 45, he's in the beginning stages of insanity, and it's sad to me.

Worse than that, Mark Hoppus has cancer. As he was a sometimes smoker, it's not even lung, it's DLBCL and Stage IV-A and I know none of you geniuses have any idea what is, it's white blood cell and it's very bad. As cancer goes, there is no stage V.

I don't care if you hated his music or not, a human being that you know about is in some very deep shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back