Tribes 1.41 Summer Tournament

tpk is so fuked

seeing blatant schitzo/manic behavior in my face every time he posts disturbs the fuck out of me

get off weed it causes psychosis to ppl that cant handle it and u clearly cant

its been 3 years since u first started doing this shit dood get a fucking grip

no shame in admitting u got issues u little faggot

ud already be banned if u werent fool's brother

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=17782140

Last edited:
like holy fuck how do u get that manic off weed and not recognize u r bipolar

cuz i kno tpk is 2 pussy 2 be doing anything hard anyway

TPK. How long does it take you to write your posts? I feel like there is a lot of cross-referencing.

dare just freak out cause he reads ur posts coming off a high and goes omg wtf is this real lifez.

dare real good guy

Just remember what happens when you say my name 3 times and you all should be fine...

Have a nice life everyone...

tumblr_mcj1gr5LGB1qedb29o1_500.gif

TPK. How long does it take you to write your posts? I feel like there is a lot of cross-referencing.

dare just freak out cause he reads ur posts coming off a high and goes omg wtf is this real lifez.

dare real good guy

ya p much

i dont mean 2 hurt tpk feelings he is nice d00d

well he is not bad @ tribe and having been manic from jail + psychadelic drug come down it sucks 2 see someone with these issues that isnt as fucked as tehvul or arsin or the other perma losers

i bet even just cutting weed out or admitting to himself that he has manic issues wuld alleviate it

even setting a goal of "i will only post 1 liners or images and not react 2 trolls for the next year" wuld make him a much better poster over night

Back