[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

ya, I was going to +rep him
but then I remembered that I need to neg him
for being a CHICKENSHIT!
so
No rep for you
givin' it to brass instead

How about this shit in Swindon? I have been through there on a trip to Weston-Super-Mare and the Ilfracombe area.

RNdyli8.gif

be6z6r6.gif

Do you think this would work in Atlanta? Or DC?

Last edited:
How about this shit in Swindon? I have been through there on a trip to Weston-Super-Mare and the Ilfracombe area.

[!img]https://i.imgur.com/RNdyli8.gif?noredirect[/img]
[!img]https://i.imgur.com/be6z6r6.gif?noredirect[/img]

Do you think this would work in Atlanta? Or DC?

That right there is more turns than Dale Earnhardt Sr made in his entire life. I think the average Atlantan's head would explode at the thought such an intersection could even exist.

I know roundabouts are more efficient, but I wonder what the crash/mortality rate is.

I've been through plenty and haven't been killed yet, therefore by the logic applicable to this thread, it's absolutely safe and 0% mortality.

Standard issue Juggletits response. Something is too complicated for your miniscule brain therefore it's wrong. And you post one clip of a retard who can't do roundabouts, and is also probably drunk, to substantiate your so-called point. How many clips you think I could find of people running red lights at intersections with far worse consequences?

More importantly, do you think i would care what you posted? No not really.

There's nothing wrong with intersections, they work just fine when people know the rules of the road. Most people think they do, but they don't, and thats why you end up with congestion and accidents at intersections.

just like on 4chin, it is great fun to make sweeping general assumptions based solely on a photo depicting an instant in time. i love doing this, it's actually my biggest hobby although i don't think prospective employers would consider it as such. after i assume, then i laugh at whatever caricature may be drawn from those assumptions. although i do not have the wherewithal atm to go googling for some violent insurrectionist trader's family history, i am confident enough that biden didn't receive 80m actual votes that i don't think i feel the need to

I wish I had a dash cam. Was behind an asian driver today who went the wrong direction around a roundabout. Realised just before their exit road, and instead of going the extra couple of metres and getting out of there, decided to reverse back and attempt a three point turn before going in the correct direction.

Where the hell do they get their license? And this particular one had only recently passed their driving test.

Back