[What should I do, besides posting pictures of my ****] by Kahüla - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [What should I do, besides posting pictures of my ****]
Page 5 of 8
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
81 - 08-27-2008, 21:26
This thread is so funny.

Here's some advice, since you asked for it -

You're an employee. You aren't an owner, a partner, or anything more than an employee. To be even more specific, you're a disposable employee. While it may not be cool for an employer to badmouth a parting/departed employee, the bottom line is - it's their right to say whatever they want about an employee if they think it's in the best interest of their business.

Unless you know for dead certain that you can steal your former employer's business by contacting their clients directly, (and thus making it worth the risk), contacting their clients for any reason whatsoever except to say farewell and to supply new contact information makes you completely unprofessional, immature, and silly. And most people who'll receive contact from you with "your side of the story" are going to think exactly that - "this chick is unprofessional, immature, and silly, no wonder she's leaving."

Whatever you have in your head that justifies you trying to salvage your image with the client list, THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW. It doesn't matter. It's irrelevant. Even if you are 100 percent right, THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW. Instead of reacting immaturely with some Jerry Springeresque "I need to tell my side of the story" bull****, send an email to the client list saying what a pleasure it was working with them, how much you hope to work with them again in the future, and (if appropriate) supplying new contact information.

Doing this whole "my side of the story" thing will do nothing but make you look worse, possibly damage your professional reputation even more, and the net result won't be a salvaging of your image, it'll be turning yourself into the workplace drama-of-the-week.

Quit.

Move on.

The End.

Last edited by SuicideTaxi; 08-28-2008 at 00:23..
Sponsored Links
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
82 - 08-27-2008, 21:27
P.S. - As a loyal fan of your breasts, I think a few breast pics would make this thread a smashing success.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
83 - 08-27-2008, 21:28
So I take it, no **** yet?

TheGrudge
VeteranXV
Old
84 - 08-27-2008, 21:30
**** on page 3.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
85 - 08-27-2008, 21:30
this thread licks balls

boom
Veteran++
Old
86 - 08-27-2008, 21:30
**** and/or ban

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
87 - 08-27-2008, 21:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrudge View Post
**** on page 3.
Including NWS nipple and areola?
None of that bikini top shot or the bra.

I'm a ****ing man, I have needs.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
88 - 08-27-2008, 21:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahüla View Post
So,

I'm quitting my current job next friday for a "way ****ing better one". I just heard today that one of my client was told by my boss that I was actually showed the door and left a 2 weeks notice 'cause they're so nice ...

I can't believe how assholish this is, I've been underpaid for all the work I've done, I've implemented a lot of great stuff that they'll still use after I leave, I convinced our biggest client to stay and trust us again after a huge mistake someone did (we're talking 15k/month client, for that small business, it's huge), I did hell of a lot for this company even if no one asked ...

Just seeing the way they treated other people leaving in the past, I must say I'm not surprised at all, but I feel like I can't let this one happen.

What should I do ? I'm thinking about emailing all the people I'm in contact with on a regular basis to let them know I'm leaving, my choice, for another job in my field (bs).

I know they're gonna give me a bunch of **** if I do it, and could get bad references just for that in the future ...

What should I do ?

Cliffs :
-My employer pretends they kicked me out, when I'm actually quitting.
-I wanna make sure people get the right information.
-I hate my current job and the management, can't wait to be out of there.
If you can demonstrate that you've suffered damages by your employer lying about the situation, then you should definitely consider filing a defamation suit. This would be a textbook example of one.

Damages, by the way, could be demonstrated by being denied a job on the basis that your previous employer is the party that terminated your employment contract. There are a few States that recognize what's known as defamation per se, which does not require that damages be demonstrable because damages are assumed by the nature of the defamation, and statements that are injurious to person's profession (e.g., your situation) are considered defamation per se.

That's the route I would go. That's the proper route. Sending a mass communique to your former clients would be unprofessional and would warrant a bad reference. The lawsuit would also prevent the former employer from lying about you when citing him as a reference.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
89 - 08-27-2008, 21:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
This thread is so funny.

Here's some advice, since you asked for it -

You're an employee. You aren't an owner, a partner, or anything more than an employee. To be even more specific, you're a disposable employee. While it may not be cool for an employer to badmouth a parting/departed employee, the bottom line is - it's their right to say whatever they want about an employee if they think it's in the best interest of their business.

Unless you know for dead certain that you can steal your former employer's business by contacting their clients directly, (and thus making it worth the risk), contacting their client list for any reason whatsoever except to say farewell and to supply new contact information makes you completely unprofessional, immature, and silly. And most people who'll receive contact from you with "your side of the story" are going to think exactly that - "this chick is unprofessional, immature, and silly, no wonder she's leaving."

Whatever you have in your head that justifies you trying to salvage your image with the client list, THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW. It doesn't matter. It's irrelevant. Even if you are 100 percent right, THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW. Instead of reacting immaturely with some Jerry Springeresque "I need to tell my side of the story" bull****, send an email to the client list saying what a pleasure it was working with them, how much you hope to work with them again in the future, and (if appropriate) supplying new contact information.

Doing this whole "my side of the story" thing will do nothing but make you look worse, possibly damage your professional reputation even more, and the net result won't be a salvaging of your image, it'll be turning yourself into the workplace drama-of-the-week.

Quit.

Move on.

The End.
I agree with all of this post with the exception of the first paragraph (the one that says that the employer has the right to lie about a former employee).

-=ROOSTER=-
VeteranX
Old
90 - 08-27-2008, 22:31
****?

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 08-27-2008, 22:56
Good advice. And like others have said, you work "at the will of the company."

Everyone is replaceable, and they don't give a **** what you did. The CEOs and partners care about one thing, making money.

If you're that pissed off, then start your own company with a partner. It's what usually happens when people are good at something and can do it better than their jew bosses.

-K-Crypt
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 08-27-2008, 22:57
Vag pics.

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 08-27-2008, 23:14
Send pics of your **** to your clients.

Then post them here too.

Bad_CRC
Linux Tribes++
Contributor
Old
94 - 08-27-2008, 23:56
do the right thing.

cover the nips, and post tit pics.

it's the least you can do.

S0C7
VeteranXV
Old
95 - 08-28-2008, 00:00

Move on.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
96 - 08-28-2008, 00:09
the best part of this is kahula thinks shes important for being a make up 'artist'

this is the same girl who wasn't smart enough for college so she dropped out and attempted to be a cosmetologist and couldn't even hack that

time to find a guy and get pregnant because you are a hopeless whore with nothing to offer society

anyway.. how have you been ????

Yetskii
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 08-28-2008, 00:12
I wanna see a on your hands and knees ass in the air spread it wide butt shot....kthxbye

Bounty
Love
Old
98 - 08-28-2008, 00:20
You should breastfeed my daughter so my wife and I can go be naughty for at least one night.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
99 - 08-28-2008, 00:24
i wonder if its comforting for kahula knowing she'll never amount to anything in her life except for a house cleaner or stay at home mom

do you think you'll be satisfied knowing that you were a failure in life and had to resort to marrying a financially stable man instead of standing on your own 2 feet

Familiar
VeteranXV
Old
100 - 08-28-2008, 00:31
make up artist

really...really

a make up artist

Page 5 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [What should I do, besides posting pictures of my ****]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
e-knights assemble , jew boob , juggs has a jew crush , kahula lays jew eggs , omfg where are the tits , post pics of your tits , tits or gtfo , tits- show us yours , tits?