I've heard people say EmyIncognito is cute

runway modeling is about 10% of modeling. just because you wouldn't fuck a runway model doesn't make all models ugly. (i do agree with you though. i'd pass on trying to get with a 5'11" girl that weighs 90lbs. too)

Yes, i am not trying to get into her pants. However, i do find models ugly as fuck.

proof:
skinny_narrowweb__300x454,0.jpg

2006-10-23T074534Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OUKEN-UK-LEISURE-INDIA-HILTON.jpg

the first picture is from a new article claiming the ugliness of skinny models

the second picture is of Paris Hilton, not really a model based on her looks

14.jpg

UGLY AM I RITE?

the first picture is from a new article claiming the ugliness of skinny models

the second picture is of Paris Hilton, not really a model based on her looks

14.jpg

UGLY AM I RITE?
I think you just proved his point.
Also, Hilton does modeling jobs, that makes her an ugly model.

I still think this was pretty funny
My jaw drops everytime I see a picture of Emy, does anyone elses? Seriously she's so incredibly beautiful, I'm pretty sure there isn't a damn girl in this state I live in that is as remotely good looking as her. DAMN YOU WISCONSIN!

my gf watches this next top model show wit tyra 'forehead' banks, and the girls they have on the show are pretty average if you ask me, its all make up. girls who look cute without makeup are diamonds

my gf watches this next top model show wit tyra 'forehead' banks, and the girls they have on the show are pretty average if you ask me, its all make up. girls who look cute without makeup are diamonds

Sounds to me like you watch it, faggit. Talking about make up and diamonds.

*faggot

and yes i've glanced over at some models on a show...
your logic is fucking flawless man, "you looked at some models, YOUR A FAG!"

you think Adriana Lima is ugly?

you people are just faggot e-knights trying to pump up mediocre chicks because you know thats all you will ever be able to fuck.
Uh, I didn't see Adriana Lima's pic posted. I saw some skin and bones ugly bitch and Paris Hilton. Neither qualify as hot.

Ignore List

aur0ra
evilbadz
Jacen Kusari
MikeyCuba
NoFiX
OrangeGoblin
scarface|
SonofFelix
new! TylerDurden

Paris is as dumb as a bag of hammers, but you'd have to be gay not to at least get your dick wet.

Uh, I didn't see Adriana Lima's pic posted. I saw some skin and bones ugly bitch and Paris Hilton. Neither qualify as hot.

and as i said, the skinny bitch picture is a very specific bad picture usd by new agencies in a recent story about skinny models being banned in some south american country. Posting something like that only proves you couldnt find ugly model pictures to actually post, so you jsut recycled everyone elses

I posted a picture of adriana lima, seriously one of the first pics i found.

Back