Tribes : Ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.
what u said:

also doing a quick look over t2 ladder

currently a team made up of cutez and t1 elites is challenging for #1 vs new(ish) school player darkstrand etc FOR #1 OF T2 LADDER

this t1 team is severely watered down core group of players and they beat australian tribes elites in 2006ish era on australian servers in 5v5 lt

t1 players been playing for a few weeks only at t2 and they already lossless at #2 on t2 ladder obviously our elite crowds can transfer over games

t1 was always where the real core group of tribes players been the whole time and i think the game play we evolved in t1 has carried over to t2 tv many many times over

if ppl go to t2 before t:a i will migrate there
but honestly

i enjoy t1, and there is a reason many leet ppl like carnova kept playing t1 instead of t:v, it just feels good, it probably won't be replicated, and the faster ppl bandwagon on the fundamentals of the tribes series that t1 offers the sooner we will get to having a great successor to it produced ^_^

i am betting the t1 team beats the t2 players or comes very close at their own game on their own home turf

i know 100% for a fact that if a group of t2 or tv players ever challenge the t1 elite they would get cap out shut out in no time fast

the game moves faster (still) to this day in t1 than it ever did in t2 or tv (lt, 2011, whatever bs u want to say)

what i read: stick dicks in me

cy who do u think the best tribes player ever of all games is?

do u think sn0w non or elixer are even in the top 5 or 10 or 25?

Finally I can stop playing halo

I hope tribes ascend is close to how amazing t1 was in it's prime

After all this time, I can't imagine it will live up to my own expectations, but who knows I hope I'm wrong

I think what the gaming community as a whole doesn't seem to understand is how unique tribes was. There is just simply no game, other than tribes, that offered anything even close to the same experience. Its not an FPS, its Tribes.

I think what the gaming community as a whole doesn't seem to understand is how unique tribes was. There is just simply no game, other than tribes, that offered anything even close to the same experience. Its not an FPS, its Tribes.

Truer words have never been spoken. It's more than just a FPS.

Who am I kidding I am going to be playing this when it comes out.

I just wish they didn't change the fucking BE logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back