[Official] Stanley Cup Playoffs and Predictions

it's not that you were a homer during last year's playoffs... it was that you believe everyone's opinion has no validity besides yours when it comes to hockey
:rolleyes: No, it is more like I do not care what your opinion is, and you all get your panties in bunches. :shrug:

probably because he isn't little, or behave like a bitch

see sidney "voted biggest whiner by nhl players" crosby

i dont see ovechkin whine, i see him headhunt...

I don't give a shit about Crosby either.

I was not a big fan of ovechkin's antics at the all star game (or in general).

He seems childish and that he think's he is god's gift to the NHL.

It doesn't help that the media jacks him off too.

He's not a bad player now, but let's see where he is in 20 years.

ovechkin likes to headhunt and take runs at ppl like a little bitch

complete fucking bullshit....he does that a lot if you actually watch him play. i cant wait for him to come through the neutral zone and someone like phaneuf completely trucking him. OV is as talented as there is in the league...but i dont like him personally.

I was not a big fan of ovechkin's antics at the all star game (or in general).
so you're upset that he was playing around in an event where people were supposed to play around... okay
He seems childish and that he think's he is god's gift to the NHL.
if by childish you mean "23 and 9th for hits" then i guess you have a point... and if he acts like he's "god's gift to the nhl" he pretty much is... not that i agree he acts that way.
It doesn't help that the media jacks him off too.
wah?
He's not a bad player now, but let's see where he is in 20 years.
who cares

i still cant get over OV's hit on briere....thats like colton orr or chris simon stick to the face bad.

i wonder if he got suspended for that shit??

phaneuf may go to hit ov

then he will be out of position on D like he always is and someone else will score
it's sad that rob blake and chara do the same thing and no one seems to notice

rob blake at his peak was like... the most unreliable guy to have on the ice for odd man rushes it's ridiculous

Back