Do you even keyboard

What keyboard do you use, pick all that apply.

• Total voters
I guess I need to change my vote.
:lolwut:

myzKWtF.jpg

r ppl using o rings on their mech kb or not

i have some here but it seems like a lot of work 2 put them on

Oh hey keyboard buddy.

What switches are you using Data? I ordered it with Cherry MX Brown switches, and just slapped in some Cherry MX silent reds on the left side.

I'm using a mix of stock black, and Skylight Valient keycaps.
Ej915h4.jpg

NICE RUST COLLECTION U FAG

5 mother fuckers with rubber domes?

My are nice domes, Cooler Master SGK 3040...but wow? So many clickity clackity keyboards?

Mine is ~20 yrs old $10 bargain bin. with a sort of ISO layout but with an odd Enter Key (it is USB at least)

I have a Logitech MX Keys and Master 3 mouse that I lug around for work, that is really nice, but still prefer a more old school keyboard for gaming (which is almost never)

i still got my legit ansi shucky ducky w/ the cherry blues holy fuk it feels good 2 type out all this pwnage on u noobs

ITT: Billybob makes a drastic change in his life and starts spending his money on things that are neither rusty nor old, but are still shit. So close.

I learned how to type in Jr. High on an IBM selectric 3. I’m not a touch typist (I could, but it’s a lot slower) but I just prefer those mechanical clanky keyboards. I just type much faster with one.

Where I work our office is just a big open space. I’m surrounded by those keyboards while I was using those cheap Microsoft keyboards the organization would by for 10 bucks. All day all I heard was that clackity clack of people typing. Decided to buy my own keyboard and got the noisiest one I could find. I can be a pretty rage filled typist when I want to be. Payback is a motherfucker.

Back