Terror attack on UK Parliament? by JoMo - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Terror attack on UK Parliament?
Page 9 of 14
Thread Tools
Ztir
VeteranXV
Old
161 - 03-23-2017, 15:28
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
They were called the Crusades. Then guess what happened, we evolved past holy wars. The Middle East hasn't changed in 500 years. Their culture and way of life is archaic. To argue otherwise is pure ignorance.
Yeah dude African colonization, slavery, European empires, world wars over archedukes getting murdered by random dudes

White ppl are so Noble and without fault compared to those barbarians
 
Ztir is online now
 
Sponsored Links
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
162 - 03-23-2017, 15:28
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Ur not that dense are u

How many terrorist attacks was the USA a victim of prior to say the first gulf war
Saddam was keeping the crazies in check. They have dictators in those countries for a reason. It's what they prefer.
 
JoMo is offline
 
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
163 - 03-23-2017, 15:29
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Ur not that dense are u

How many terrorist attacks was the USA a victim of prior to say the first gulf war
Did you sleep through all the airplane hi-jacking in the 80s? Beirut Marine Barracks bombing?
 
WarBuddha is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
164 - 03-23-2017, 15:29
Reply With Quote
how many Japanese attacks on USA before Commodore Perry?

checkmate military agressors
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
165 - 03-23-2017, 15:30
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Yeah dude African colonization, slavery, European empires, world wars over archedukes getting murdered by random dudes

White ppl are so Noble and without fault compared to those barbarians
Yea if white people never went to Africa it would be a utopia right now. Probably have colonized Mars and developed a fusion reactor giving all the poor white people in Europe free energy and health care.

As for your WW1 reference, you realize the Ottoman Turks were a major player in that war right?
 
WarBuddha is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
166 - 03-23-2017, 15:31
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Yeah dude African colonization, slavery, European empires, world wars over archedukes getting murdered by random dudes

White ppl are so Noble and without fault compared to those barbarians
i bet if you cucked a little harder you could save all of us



not just your country

 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
167 - 03-23-2017, 15:32
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Saddam was keeping the crazies in check. They have dictators in those countries for a reason. It's what they prefer.


you don't say
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Ztir
VeteranXV
Old
168 - 03-23-2017, 15:33
Reply With Quote
Ya the Beirut marine massacre what a great example of unprovoked attacks on American citizens bro
 
Ztir is online now
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
169 - 03-23-2017, 15:34
Reply With Quote
it was our fault for being in area

talking to that Israel

other occupier worth attacking us over

LOL

CRUSADES BRO...HOW DID IT WORK

ztir doesn't know but he will repent for all of our sins
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Salieri
VeteranXV
Old
170 - 03-23-2017, 15:36
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Did you sleep through all the airplane hi-jacking in the 80s? Beirut Marine Barracks bombing?
You might want to look up the claimed motives behind those. Especially the most famous Libyan ones. While I absolutely don't condone any of the **** Gaddafi got up to, most of the motives were in response to US military action and they were not claimed under the banner of Islam.
 
Salieri is offline
 
Ztir
VeteranXV
Old
171 - 03-23-2017, 15:36
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Yea if white people never went to Africa it would be a utopia right now. Probably have colonized Mars and developed a fusion reactor giving all the poor white people in Europe free energy and health care.

As for your WW1 reference, you realize the Ottoman Turks were a major player in that war right?
I'm pointing out your complete and utter Western blinders

We are not good guys

Neither are Muslims. Everyone is a bad guy. But your insistence that prolonged campaigns by foriegn agents isn't the main contributing factor to recruiting people willing to blow themselves up to inflict harm on people who are different from you is just pure densensitization brainwashing

Being halfway across the world in someone's back yard blowing up their families would drive anybody, even you, to acts of terrorism
 
Ztir is online now
 
Ztir
VeteranXV
Old
172 - 03-23-2017, 15:38
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
it was our fault for being in area

talking to that Israel

other occupier worth attacking us over

LOL

CRUSADES BRO...HOW DID IT WORK

ztir doesn't know but he will repent for all of our sins
Look @ how ur freaking out about immigrants

Imagine if all of a sudden an armed force moved a bunch of foreigners into your house and then they reverse Holocausted u ala Israel

I can't imagine why people there would be pissed off
 
Ztir is online now
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
173 - 03-23-2017, 15:38
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salieri View Post
You might want to look up the claimed motives behind those. Especially the most famous Libyan ones. While I absolutely don't condone any of the **** Gaddafi got up to, most of the motives were in response to US military action and they were not claimed under the banner of Islam.
Now can you imagine if a leftist applied this logic to Timothy McVeigh when they condemn right wing extremism or their IRA

LOL

Gots to be some kind of skin color litmus test to this mentality
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
174 - 03-23-2017, 15:40
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Look @ how ur freaking out about immigrants

Imagine if all of a sudden an armed force moved a bunch of foreigners into your house and then they reverse Holocausted u ala Israel

I can't imagine why people there would be pissed off
oh absolutely

now can you imagine if i flew to their country and went after innocent civilians because i wanted JUSTICE?

can you imagine mentally justifying something like that?

I can't

this is why Palestine can't win more hearts and minds
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
175 - 03-23-2017, 15:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Being halfway across the world in someone's back yard blowing up their families would drive anybody, even you, to acts of terrorism
Funny since the vast majority of victims of muslim terrorism are other muslims.
Please explain this one.
 
Nash is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
176 - 03-23-2017, 15:44
Reply With Quote
Shiite Son

How and where do I project my White Guilt on that topic?
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Ztir
VeteranXV
Old
177 - 03-23-2017, 15:46
Reply With Quote
Desperate people with no outlets or recourse will do desperate things

We have literally the Warsaw ghetto being operated by a Jewish state. Many world powers refuse to acknowledge the plights of the individuals who originally inhabited the area who were displaced because Western imperialism allowed them to

So you have a people who suffer legitimate human rights issues completely ignores by the only powers that can help them. People see no help coming because Jews own the world so they lash out because it's really the only option they have
 
Ztir is online now
 
samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
178 - 03-23-2017, 15:47
Reply With Quote
Quote:
European human rights chiefs order the British press NOT to reveal when terrorists are Muslims in crackdown on freedom of speech

Report out from the European Commission against Racism and Intolerance
Blames increase in hate crimes and racism in UK on the 'worrying examples of intolerance and hate speech in newspapers'
Claims Islamophobia rises when media reports when terrorists are Muslim

[.....]
This is the insanity of Socialist Europe. They deserve everything that is coming at them. They went to war with Islam many years ago and then left them be without finishing the job. They destroyed Africa and then split it up and when it went to ****, the Europeans turned away. Europe is responsible for 90% of the world problems, yet all white people are to blame. The white guilt apologists truly believe that turning a blind eye to barbarians who have always lived in a constant state of war, and inviting them into western nations that revolve around laws that are designed to protect all people, will somehow magically turn barbarians into obedient cucked citizens like the Europeans are, yet somehow they are confused as to why the barbarians are acting like, well, barbarians.

"It must be because of the US! Its their fault the barbarians are acting like they have for 1600 years. Its not because of us at all. We need to give barbarians even more! When they kill us, we are not supposed to question it at all. Its the price we all must pay for living in a big city!"

Very soon, the white European Socialists are going to voluntarily become slaves to dirka dirkas to make up for the sins of their nations from over 1000 years ago. White European Socialists are the single biggest threat to the security of the United States.

Let Europe burn and lets all enjoy the show.
 
samUwell is offline
 
Ztir
VeteranXV
Old
179 - 03-23-2017, 15:49
Reply With Quote
Barbarians in a constant state of war eh

Sounds like murica
 
Ztir is online now
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
180 - 03-23-2017, 15:54
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Desperate people with no outlets or recourse will do desperate things

We have literally the Warsaw ghetto being operated by a Jewish state. Many world powers refuse to acknowledge the plights of the individuals who originally inhabited the area who were displaced because Western imperialism allowed them to

So you have a people who suffer legitimate human rights issues completely ignores by the only powers that can help them. People see no help coming because Jews own the world so they lash out because it's really the only option they have
well ****....a good post finally

knew it was possible one day
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Page 9 of 14
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Terror attack on UK Parliament?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:44.