Terror attack on UK Parliament? by JoMo - Page 13 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Terror attack on UK Parliament?
Page 13 of 14
Thread Tools
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
241 - 03-24-2017, 11:16
Reply With Quote
Blame cuckerberg

Doesn't he fire people that don't support blm
 
KittyCat is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
242 - 03-24-2017, 11:37
Reply With Quote
SO TRUE KITTYKAT

 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
243 - 03-24-2017, 12:12
Reply With Quote
guys they just want to be just like us



right arsin?
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
245 - 03-24-2017, 20:31
Reply With Quote
 
Nash is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
246 - 03-24-2017, 21:39
Reply With Quote
the religion of peace lasted as long as it could
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
247 - 03-24-2017, 23:12
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
Don't you want to know how I came to this harsh conclusion?

It isn't any more baseless than anything else I believe or say

Long ago in a far off land I believed that these were helpless people. They wanted what we wanted but couldn't achieve it because of X, Y, Z. That America had a duty to ensure them a Democracy. Dispose of x, y and z and free the masses. Help them against their totalitarian leadership and then things could be set in motion of improvement again.

Then I saw what this did to Iraq and Afghanistan. How it seemed to get worse and not better no matter how hard we tried and how much money we spent. No matter how many of our live we wasted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

Then I asked myself why can't we give others rights? Why was liberty so fickle. How on Earth did we get it (even if we take it for granted and try to give it away all over again)?

Well....for starters liberty must be fought for by people who still subscribe to it. It must be earned and preserved by those people fighting for it. Taken....never given. For it can't be given.

Secondly, but perhaps equally important

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world





+








And now you have the same findings I have

If you think you can reach a separate conclusion please give it to me because I am all ears.

We can't give Democracy to people who want to vote for Sharia Law 90% of the time. We can't give freedom to people who want to use that freedom to enslave and destroy others who are infidels to their cause.

These are just the facts in my eyes.....basic or mean spirited as it may be
I don't have the time to watch the video thought I'm sure it's interesting.

However your link is from a political polling organization that is based in Washington DC. Can you say "political hack?" I won't honour such a study from such a site, if you do a little research you'll see that Pew is paid for delivering "desirable outcomes." I would suggest in the future to avoid referencing them as I don't believe it will add to your argument.

Tomorrow I shall have a link from a very comprehensive scientifically valid and peer reviewed study done by Harvard or some other prestigious institution which answers the Ziomedia narrative - that Muslims as a whoe or in general don't hate us and SHARE OUR VALUES.

I hate to do the conspiratorial ******* thing here but let's be honest - prior to 911 you heard very little about Muslim terrorist attacks. Would it be outrageous to suggest that the Zionazi's want to increase antagonism between whites and Arabs? I would say so. I think this is a cherished goal of the fukn kikes tbh.

Not labelling all Muslims as terrorists doesn't make me a cultural Marxist.

I'll have a better answer tomorrow, I appreciate your patience

p.s. leave the hate to knuckleheads, ignorant fatties, dum truck drivers and the like. There are people (like me) who support selective immigration cause being white isn't a skin colour - it's an attitude. An attitude of intelligent, caring, hard working people.
 
arsin is offline
 
AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
248 - 03-25-2017, 02:07
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
Yeah, what the tard ^ said.

It has absolutely everything to do with being a drunk Brit and NOT anything to do at all about being an extremist muzzie scum.

I really like the world you live in noobis, it's fantastical.
Go eat a dick, ******

<3
 
AnubiS is offline
 
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
249 - 03-25-2017, 12:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
I don't have the time to watch the video thought I'm sure it's interesting.

However your link is from a political polling organization that is based in Washington DC. Can you say "political hack?" I won't honour such a study from such a site, if you do a little research you'll see that Pew is paid for delivering "desirable outcomes." I would suggest in the future to avoid referencing them as I don't believe it will add to your argument.

Tomorrow I shall have a link from a very comprehensive scientifically valid and peer reviewed study done by Harvard or some other prestigious institution which answers the Ziomedia narrative - that Muslims as a whoe or in general don't hate us and SHARE OUR VALUES.

I hate to do the conspiratorial ******* thing here but let's be honest - prior to 911 you heard very little about Muslim terrorist attacks. Would it be outrageous to suggest that the Zionazi's want to increase antagonism between whites and Arabs? I would say so. I think this is a cherished goal of the fukn kikes tbh.

Not labelling all Muslims as terrorists doesn't make me a cultural Marxist.

I'll have a better answer tomorrow, I appreciate your patience

p.s. leave the hate to knuckleheads, ignorant fatties, dum truck drivers and the like. There are people (like me) who support selective immigration cause being white isn't a skin colour - it's an attitude. An attitude of intelligent, caring, hard working people.
****ing hell, this douche is even more cucked than I imagined. What a bat**** insane post this was. A real rollercoaster of mental gymnastics! Priceless.
 
Data is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
250 - 03-25-2017, 14:37
Reply With Quote
Yeah, it is pretty bad.

Starts with your pew poll is biased. I got a less biased magic article that isn't biased (as if everyone doesn't have bias).....then moves to we all think alike. kumbaya my lord....KUMBAYA. But arsin then admits that Jews don't think alike, they have their own agenda, their own plots and plans. Their own sachems of self interest, but Islamic people don't? Everyone doesn't in one way or another?

As a personal anecdote, this is the reason I could never take Glenn Beck serious as a libertarian, regardless of how many times he said it, because he never accepted the Constitution over his own ridiculous interpretation of the Mormon Bible.

He always chose to be a religious cultist over a liberty loving citizen and participant. Over being a patriot he constantly chose his sect....and to be a sell out.

We see this in people and realize they are full of ****. We see this every single day and learn that spotting this, denouncing it, is an essential aspect finding intellectual integrity and conviction in people.

We have all learned that there are people who don't share our values. Never will. Will never view the world as we do, prioritize what we do, and actually work against our collective interests. Work not against you, against your pursuits, but as a living antithesis to all that you want to achieve in the world around you.

A majority of Islam admits they want Sharia Law > Constitution > Liberty > Western Ideals



they don't



give a **** about us other than what they can get or take

(not all...but in polling a clear majority)

just like not all Jews try to destroy America. Not every Christian is an abortion bomber....etc, etc

Arsin acknowledges the jews doing this.....but not Islam?

Despite the downfall of the West being an essential pillar of Islam and the return of Muhammed himself?

He is blowing smoke up his ass. The feel good kind associated with an enema. The kind that is hopeful to wash away the mean mans words but has no actual substance IMO.

He should have just said DON"T BE MEAN!!!! IT HURTZ MY FEELZ!!!!

 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Last edited by Captain Tele; 03-25-2017 at 14:42..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
251 - 03-25-2017, 17:26
Reply With Quote


some of us are on step 9 right now
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
252 - 03-26-2017, 10:48
Reply With Quote
Data it been years since you got ***** slapped, surely the 1200-1300 neg reps you've given me has quenched your thirst for revenge? When are you going to get over the humiliation bro?
Why not make today the day your forget about ****ting in your pants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
Yeah, it is pretty bad.

Starts with your pew poll is biased. I got a less biased magic article that isn't biased (as if everyone doesn't have bias).....then moves to we all think alike. kumbaya my lord....KUMBAYA. But arsin then admits that Jews don't think alike, they have their own agenda, their own plots and plans. Their own sachems of self interest, but Islamic people don't? Everyone doesn't in one way or another?

As a personal anecdote, this is the reason I could never take Glenn Beck serious as a libertarian, regardless of how many times he said it, because he never accepted the Constitution over his own ridiculous interpretation of the Mormon Bible.

He always chose to be a religious cultist over a liberty loving citizen and participant. Over being a patriot he constantly chose his sect....and to be a sell out.

We see this in people and realize they are full of ****. We see this every single day and learn that spotting this, denouncing it, is an essential aspect finding intellectual integrity and conviction in people.

We have all learned that there are people who don't share our values. Never will. Will never view the world as we do, prioritize what we do, and actually work against our collective interests. Work not against you, against your pursuits, but as a living antithesis to all that you want to achieve in the world around you.

A majority of Islam admits they want Sharia Law > Constitution > Liberty > Western Ideals



they don't



give a **** about us other than what they can get or take

(not all...but in polling a clear majority)

just like not all Jews try to destroy America. Not every Christian is an abortion bomber....etc, etc

Arsin acknowledges the jews doing this.....but not Islam?

Despite the downfall of the West being an essential pillar of Islam and the return of Muhammed himself?

He is blowing smoke up his ass. The feel good kind associated with an enema. The kind that is hopeful to wash away the mean mans words but has no actual substance IMO.

He should have just said DON"T BE MEAN!!!! IT HURTZ MY FEELZ!!!!

Holy fuk was that an Arab women walking by? All Arabs must be insensitive.
Was that a pic of an Arab women sitting down? Got dam I'm triggered!!1!!

Don't double down on a losing hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
Starts with your pew poll is biased. I got a less biased magic article that isn't biased (as if everyone doesn't have bias).....
Pew should stick to being a Washington DC political shill for whatever organization needing a sheen of integrity spread over their conformational bias. Be assured that academia will not reference Pew.

You're usually amazingly very well informed Capt., I was surprised when you referenced a political hack organization - ffs they do polls. They get paid to produce results for foregone conclusions. Why are you pissed off at me for calling you out for relying on a laughable source? Yes all polls/organizations have biases. I suspect a polling organization based in Washington DC has more bias than an organization like Harvard, or most (if not all) decent schools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
Arsin acknowledges the jews doing this.....but not Islam?
Arabs have never had a historical perch on the levers of power in Western society.

Not "the Jews" but some Jews specifically Ashkenazi Zionazi's have leveraged their power in banking to take over control of the media and academia. It's a small subset of Jews. As such the US has an industry which has an ownership that can be described as mono ethnic. I know of no other industry in the West having this characteristic let alone one being dominated by Arabs. Can you show me where Arabs have exercised their self interest in Western society to advance their interests at the expense of their 'host' society? No, because unlike the near parasitical tribalism of some Jews it hasn't and doesn't happen.

Arabs haven't been kicked out of dozens of countries due to their tribalism. But then, no other group has such an aggressive sense of ethnic identity as Ashkenazi Zionist Jews. No other group in the world takes endogamy to the extent of this branch of Judaism.

I found that link, it is indeed from Harvard - a Judaicized edu institution.

Islam & the West: Testing the ‘Clash of Civilizations’ Thesis


Cliffs:
Yes Arabs share our values about democracy (almost identical!) but are much more 'conservative' about divorce, abortion and homosexuality.

Interestingly and at odds with the Ziomedia narrative, Arabs disapprove of religious leaders at much higher rates than Americans do.


Harvard >>> Political hack organization.

Fact is, the media Jews have fooled Americans. Why do they want us to hate Arabs? They wouldn't be revengeful would they? Who are the proponents of cultural Marxism?

"Attacking from within and from without."
 
arsin is offline
 
Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
253 - 03-26-2017, 11:09
Reply With Quote
You're a ****ing retard.
 
Nash is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
254 - 03-26-2017, 11:15
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
guys they just want to be just like us



right arsin?
I guess so, that's what Harvard says. The ones that I know make me come to the same conclusion. They don't trust religious leaders as much as Americans do, but this I see as a good thing.

I wouldn't focus so much on outliers, most people are pretty gud.
 
arsin is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
255 - 03-26-2017, 11:16
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash View Post
You're a ****ing retard.
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
256 - 03-26-2017, 11:18
Reply With Quote
arsin is the dumbest mother****er here... by far.
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
257 - 03-26-2017, 11:19
Reply With Quote
I'm just drawing conclusions from me own experience and what the Harvard study says.

But dust off the Cheetos, get off the couch and give them hell Nash!
 
arsin is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
258 - 03-26-2017, 11:21
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
arsin is the dumbest mother****er here... by far.
OH yes by far, no contest.

cue day tata - It means "**** of the day" lolo
 
arsin is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
259 - 03-26-2017, 11:35
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
OH yes by far, no contest.

cue day tata - It means "**** of the day" lolo
I misspelled. You on the other hand have some ****ed up thought processes. I'll take my weakness over yours.
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
260 - 03-26-2017, 14:45
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
I misspelled. You on the other hand have some ****ed up thought processes. I'll take my weakness over yours.
My thoughts on this align with Harvards. They must have "some ****ed up thought processes too."


misspelled it
you weren't even close.



fatty american can't admit when fatty wrong
 
arsin is offline
 
Last edited by arsin; 03-26-2017 at 15:05..
Page 13 of 14
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Terror attack on UK Parliament?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:23.