Costs of Policing vs. cost of erm "defending American feedoms" (not my words). by arsin - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Costs of Policing vs. cost of erm "defending American feedoms" (not my words).
Page 2 of 5
Thread Tools
absent
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 03-19-2017, 06:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Population of Finland: 5.5 million
Percentage that are white: 98%
Population number has nothing to do with it. In fact, economies of scale suggest that if the US wanted to get comparable schooling results to Finland, it would be cheaper.

I also like your idea of abandoning American White kids because there's also ******s in public schools. You're a real humanitarian! A great family man, it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Sounds like a government issue.
No it sounds like capitalists hired ******s over Whites and that continues to be a problem to this day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Does that change he paid 40 million? I'm saying Trump has provided more Jobs and services to people than 99% of Americans.
Those jobs arise out of a need in the economy. This need, by the way, is best driven by helping the middle class economically. When they have more money to spend it goes right into the economy to create new jobs. Fat spray tanned trust fund babies like Trump certainly aren't worth $40 million, or even 40 bucks for that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
So Musk isn't a capitalist?
Musk's money comes out of government contracts, he's the definition of a "crony" capitalist, to be redundant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Bill Gates? Steve Jobs?
Bill Gates, in terms of charity, is literally one in a billion. Jobs didn't do ****, he just has a personality cult Applefags maintain. Of course, with Bill Gates, he's not giving money to desperate Whites who have been ****ed over by the capitalist class, he's sending most of it to sub-Saharan ******s. How much "good" does it do to the planet to help explode the population of African nig nogs into the billions remains to be seen, though many are skeptical of its benefits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
These guys didn't invest, create, and produce goods and services to people? They just took all their money and put it in an offshore account right?
No, the production of those goods was generally done by other people. As noted, capitalists invest very little. Read the book, it's actually online right here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
No I want their parents to spend their welfare checks where they were intended to be spent on. Food, not Soda, which is something like $350 million worth. Maybe they should spend it on their kids and their lunch instead of selling them on craigslist for cash.
And we're back to this Fox News talking point. Here's more.

 
absent is offline
 
Sponsored Links
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 03-19-2017, 07:02
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
Population number has nothing to do with it. In fact, economies of scale suggest that if the US wanted to get comparable schooling results to Finland, it would be cheaper.

I also like your idea of abandoning American White kids because there's also ******s in public schools. You're a real humanitarian! A great family man, it seems.
So we agree that the government is wasting money on education? It should be cheaper.

Quote:
No it sounds like capitalists hired ******s over Whites and that continues to be a problem to this day.


Quote:
Those jobs arise out of a need in the economy. This need, by the way, is best driven by helping the middle class economically. When they have more money to spend it goes right into the economy to create new jobs. Fat spray tanned trust fund babies like Trump certainly aren't worth $40 million, or even 40 bucks for that matter.
So the Wal-Mart founder came up with a way to sell cheap goods to people with little money, and now that he's rich, he should give all of his money to the same poor people he's helping by providing cheap goods to? Brilliant plan actually, they would probably just spend it all at the store.

Quote:
Musk's money comes out of government contracts, he's the definition of a "crony" capitalist, to be redundant.


All in the name of the environment

Quote:
Bill Gates, in terms of charity, is literally one in a billion. Jobs didn't do ****, he just has a personality cult Applefags maintain. Of course, with Bill Gates, he's not giving money to desperate Whites who have been ****ed over by the capitalist class, he's sending most of it to sub-Saharan ******s. How much "good" does it do to the planet to help explode the population of African nig nogs into the billions remains to be seen, though many are skeptical of its benefits.
Jobs didn't invest? Jobs didn't create Jobs? Jobs didn't provide people with a pretty ground breaking service and idea?


Quote:
No, the production of those goods was generally done by other people. As noted, capitalists invest very little. Read the book, it's actually online right here.
Ok? But whose factory do they work in? Who do they rely on for a paycheck?


Quote:
And we're back to this Fox News talking point. Here's more.

Good rebuttle about a fact, $350 million of welfare money is spent on soda.

But no big deal, we should get rid of the military that protects the country and keeps the world free from assholes instead so everyone can get more free soda.
 
WarBuddha is offline
 
absent
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 03-19-2017, 10:50
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
So we agree that the government is wasting money on education? It should be cheaper.
I haven't looked at US public vs private schooling in detail, but I'll venture a guess that the achievement levels are not massively different when you look at schools with similar demographics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Sorry you don't like historical facts. One of the reasons the plantation owners preferred slaves is that the indentured servants brought over from Europe would eventually work off their debts and then have to be paid or set free. Hence nigs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
So the Wal-Mart founder came up with a way to sell cheap goods to people with little money, and now that he's rich, he should give all of his money to the same poor people he's helping by providing cheap goods to? Brilliant plan actually, they would probably just spend it all at the store.
Wal-Mart helping the poor. Good lord. I honestly don't know what to say. One of the most evil families in the world is, according to you, a friend of the working class. The level of self-deception, sycophancy and delusion is so high that I just don't know what to say to that, I guess you win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post


All in the name of the environment
Musk is a fraud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Jobs didn't invest? Jobs didn't create Jobs? Jobs didn't provide people with a pretty ground breaking service and idea?
I don't know if he invested, but I'm pretty sure he didn't give **** to anyone out of his 5 billion. I don't think smart phones are ground breaking and I don't care for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Ok? But whose factory do they work in? Who do they rely on for a paycheck?
That's great WB, keep sucking the capitalist cock. Everything the capitalist has came from the work of someone else. The rich don't work, and they don't think they're rich.

Quote:
A whopping 70% of those with at least $1 million in assets that are invested or available to invest, excluding home values, don't consider themselves to be wealthy, according to a survey of 4,500 affluent investors by UBS. Rather, it's only when they hit the $5 million mark that millionaires begin to feel "wealthy."
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Good rebuttle about a fact, $350 million of welfare money is spent on soda.
Who cares what they spend it on? If you qualify for welfare, that's your money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
But no big deal, we should get rid of the military that protects the country and keeps the world free from assholes instead so everyone can get more free soda.
Yeah, the US military really keeps the world free of assholes like ISIS, the Saudi royal family, Israel, etc. God, you're so ****ing clueless. What a ****wit.
 
absent is offline
 
Flash
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 03-19-2017, 10:52
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
no one reads your posts
 
Flash is online now
 
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 03-19-2017, 11:02
Reply With Quote
ITT people are surprised that commie piece of **** socialist absent thinks government is smarter with money than private sector
 
amRam is offline
 
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26 - 03-19-2017, 11:08
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
I haven't looked at US public vs private schooling in detail, but I'll venture a guess that the achievement levels are not massively different when you look at schools with similar demographics.
You can easily google this information on your own and prove your own ignorance.

Quote:
Sorry you don't like historical facts. One of the reasons the plantation owners preferred slaves is that the indentured servants brought over from Europe would eventually work off their debts and then have to be paid or set free. Hence nigs.
Ok, this was 200 years ago?

Quote:
Wal-Mart helping the poor. Good lord. I honestly don't know what to say. One of the most evil families in the world is, according to you, a friend of the working class. The level of self-deception, sycophancy and delusion is so high that I just don't know what to say to that, I guess you win.
Who said they were helping the poor. I simply stated that Wal-Mart got rich by investing in a business idea that made goods available to low income people. The same income people that you want to give all of their money back to. So basically, they spend their money on low cost goods and then get their money right back from the people who supply them the goods? What kind of circular logic is that?

Quote:
Musk is a fraud.


What a ****ty businessman, taking free money that was being offered by Obama's retarded administration.

Quote:
I don't know if he invested, but I'm pretty sure he didn't give **** to anyone out of his 5 billion. I don't think smart phones are ground breaking and I don't care for them.
Huh? So he built Apple by not investing?


Quote:
That's great WB, keep sucking the capitalist cock. Everything the capitalist has came from the work of someone else. The rich don't work, and they don't think they're rich.


I'm sure you live like a pauper with your own business. You're such a ****ing hypocrite.

Quote:
Who cares what they spend it on? If you qualify for welfare, that's your money.
HEY GUYS ITS THEIR MONEY



You just told me that people with money can't keep their money, but if you get the handouts, that's your money.


Quote:
Yeah, the US military really keeps the world free of assholes like ISIS, the Saudi royal family, Israel, etc. God, you're so ****ing clueless. What a ****wit.
 
WarBuddha is offline
 
absent
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 03-19-2017, 11:09
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
ITT people are surprised that commie piece of **** socialist absent thinks government is smarter with money than private sector
Well, it happens to be a proven fact. I feel bad that you buy capitalist propaganda that they keep making and enforcing hand over fist.
 
absent is offline
 
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 03-19-2017, 11:11
Reply With Quote




 
WarBuddha is offline
 
absent
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 03-19-2017, 11:14
Reply With Quote
When you need something REALLY important done, and not a new pocket masturbator, you get the government to do it. Like infrastructure. Like nuclear energy. Like going to space. Private can't hack it without massive government investment, since capitalists hate uncertain investments.
 
absent is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 03-19-2017, 11:14
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
Well, it happens to be a proven fact. I feel bad that you buy capitalist propaganda that they keep making and enforcing hand over fist.
oh yeah government is super efficient and accountable when it comes to spending
 
amRam is offline
 
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 03-19-2017, 11:17
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
When you need something REALLY important done, and not a new pocket masturbator, you get the government to do it. Like infrastructure. Like nuclear energy. Like going to space. Private can't hack it without massive government investment, since capitalists hate uncertain investments.
Because they have bottomless pockets. You really are this retarded.
 
WarBuddha is offline
 
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
32 - 03-19-2017, 11:19
Reply With Quote
Thank god for government.



Big Dig - Wikipedia

Quote:
The Big Dig was the most expensive highway project in the US, and was plagued by cost overruns, delays, leaks, design flaws, charges of poor execution and use of substandard materials, criminal arrests,[2][3] and one death.[4] The project was originally scheduled to be completed in 1998[5] at an estimated cost of $2.8 billion (in 1982 dollars, US$6.0 billion adjusted for inflation as of 2006).[6] However, the project was completed only in December 2007, at a cost of over $14.6 billion ($8.08 billion in 1982 dollars, meaning a cost overrun of about 190%)[6] as of 2006.[7] The Boston Globe estimated that the project will ultimately cost $22 billion, including interest, and that it would not be paid off until 2038.[8] As a result of a death, leaks, and other design flaws, Bechtel and Parsons Brinckerhoff***8212;the consortium that oversaw the project***8212;agreed to pay $407 million in restitution, and several smaller companies agreed to pay a combined sum of approximately $51 million.[9]
Government is great.
 
WarBuddha is offline
 
absent
VeteranXV
Old
33 - 03-19-2017, 11:21
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
oh yeah government is super efficient and accountable when it comes to spending
It is. Any claims otherwise - capitalist propaganda not rooted in reality. Having said that, nothing is perfect and issues arise, but yes, as a general and reliable rule of thumb, a lot of money in the private sector simply goes into the pockets of the capitalists, which is wasteful.



Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Because they have bottomless pockets. You really are this retarded.
Capitalists indeed have bottomless pockets, as you yourself noted (2% pay 40% of taxes, according to you), but they don't like investing if they can't guarantee returns. So say goodbye to experimental technology. If it was up to the private sector, we'd keep on sucking and shoveling oil and coal out of the ground for all eternity for power.
 
absent is offline
 
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
34 - 03-19-2017, 11:23
Reply With Quote
 
WarBuddha is offline
 
absent
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 03-19-2017, 11:24
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Thank god for government.



Big Dig - Wikipedia



Government is great.
Good example. I read about the Big Dig some years back. Basically, two private corporations rife with corruption and subject to pretty much zero public oversight went ham and sabotaged the project for more money. Good example.
 
absent is offline
 
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
36 - 03-19-2017, 11:25
Reply With Quote
True cost of Big Dig exceeds $24 billion with interest, officials determine - Metro Desk - Boston.com

We should rely on government for everything.
 
WarBuddha is offline
 
absent
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 03-19-2017, 11:29
Reply With Quote
Capitalism does breed certain types of innovation.


^532 ***8364;
 
absent is offline
 
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
38 - 03-19-2017, 11:34
Reply With Quote
What's your point?



$800k, tells time.
 
WarBuddha is offline
 
absent
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 03-19-2017, 11:37
Reply With Quote
Ya'lls should listen to Mark Blyth instead of the **** cultist crank Molyneux.
Might learn something that doesn't come from the PR desk of a big corporation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8LAUQwv77Q
 
absent is offline
 
Zanthious
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
40 - 03-19-2017, 12:05
Reply With Quote
holy ****ing ****... This is amazing.
 
Zanthious is offline
 
Page 2 of 5
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Costs of Policing vs. cost of erm "defending American feedoms" (not my words).

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert , holy fuk what a ripoff.


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:47.