WikiLeaks Vault#7 thread by Odio - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page WikiLeaks Vault#7 thread
Page 8 of 9
Thread Tools
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
141 - 03-10-2017, 13:04
Reply With Quote
#Vault7: US will use ‘full force of law’ if WikiLeaks dump contains factual info, Pence warns — RT America

He mad
 
Odio is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Goshin
VeteranXX
Old
142 - 03-10-2017, 13:07
Reply With Quote
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS OMG

too bad it's russian propaganda tv
get a new source like fox news
 
Goshin is offline
 
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
143 - 03-10-2017, 13:32
Reply With Quote
WikiLeaks will give tech firms access to CIA hacking tools: Assange





 
Odio is offline
 
MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
144 - 03-10-2017, 20:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Isn't it beginning to appear that the biggest threat to the American people is their own federal gov't?

$200/week from every middle class household pays for a military that has grown so powerful that the only way adversaries can hit back, is to attack America civilians in the 'homeland.'

$700Bn for a military, but can't afford health care.

What a ****ed up country you have, one that is leading the world towards endless wars and ****ing over the middle/working/poor classes so the rich can get richer.
I have no clue what country you are from, but let's assume the US wanted to be less "****ed up". We could take a purely isolationist stance, and recall every troop deployed outside of our border. We could decide to keep our naval fleets out there with USMC MEUs for emergencies, but mostly we could pull out of Afghanistan, Japan, Korea, Iraq, all those little **** holes all around the world that the Soldiers there...trust me I was one...would rather not be anyway!. Let's do it!

Now of course, this means other countries (like yours?) will have to either pick up the slack or do nothing. Then something bad happens because we left (before you say it won't happen look at ISIS in Iraq) and the UN will want countries to help but **** the UN. So...bad things will happen, innocents will die and the global community will ask why the US is not out there protecting people and we'll say "we want health care for our people more than we want to protect the world from evil people". Putin can have europe...we'll have great health care.

If we stop caring about the rest of the world, there will be less wars? lol
 
MasterGnr is offline
 
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
145 - 03-10-2017, 20:56
Reply With Quote
Ellen is a Canadian cuck.

A Cancuck, if you will.
 
Data is online now
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
146 - 03-11-2017, 00:46
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
I have no clue what country you are from, but let's assume the US wanted to be less "****ed up". We could take a purely isolationist stance, and recall every troop deployed outside of our border. We could decide to keep our naval fleets out there with USMC MEUs for emergencies, but mostly we could pull out of Afghanistan, Japan, Korea, Iraq, all those little **** holes all around the world that the Soldiers there...trust me I was one...would rather not be anyway!. Let's do it!

Now of course, this means other countries (like yours?) will have to either pick up the slack or do nothing. Then something bad happens because we left (before you say it won't happen look at ISIS in Iraq) and the UN will want countries to help but **** the UN. So...bad things will happen, innocents will die and the global community will ask why the US is not out there protecting people and we'll say "we want health care for our people more than we want to protect the world from evil people". Putin can have europe...we'll have great health care.

If we stop caring about the rest of the world, there will be less wars? lol
Russia's economy is probably 1/3 the size of France.

I don't pretend to know what it takes to make for geo political peace - apparently neither does the go'vt with all it's vast resources, so I'm not felling too bad about that.

My argument is that $700Bn/yr. is an astronomical sum given the expenditures by any other country. Things like spending $1,000,000,000,000.00 on the F35 - when robot planes are just 20 years away seems like an insane amount of money to spend, don't you agree?
 
arsin is offline
 
Last edited by arsin; 03-11-2017 at 00:49..
arsin
Veteran++
Old
147 - 03-11-2017, 00:51
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
Ellen is a Canadian cuck.

A Cancuck, if you will.
What's wrong with Canuck? That's what I use. It's also a good descriptor for the hockey team of that name lols
 
arsin is offline
 
Last edited by arsin; 03-11-2017 at 00:53..
ArakAtak
VeteranXV
Old
148 - 03-11-2017, 03:45
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
Then something bad happens because we left (before you say it won't happen look at ISIS in Iraq)


lol wat
 
ArakAtak is offline
 
MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
149 - 03-11-2017, 13:23
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post


lol wat
Barry forced us out of Iraq for political points, against most recommendations from both military and diplomatic advisors. Iraq couldn't (and still can't) defend itself. ISIS rolled over them, and took major cities and bases. All facts - go look it up.

The only reason they are making gains now is that we have advisors at BN level, we have created a C4ISR network, and are providing CAS and indirect fire support (not to mention our troops in contact).
 
MasterGnr is offline
 
MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
150 - 03-11-2017, 13:30
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Russia's economy is probably 1/3 the size of France.

I don't pretend to know what it takes to make for geo political peace - apparently neither does the go'vt with all it's vast resources, so I'm not felling too bad about that.

My argument is that $700Bn/yr. is an astronomical sum given the expenditures by any other country. Things like spending $1,000,000,000,000.00 on the F35 - when robot planes are just 20 years away seems like an insane amount of money to spend, don't you agree?
You won't find me supporting the F-35 for many reasons, and $$ is only one. I do agree that there are smarter purchases but it costs to maintain a military that needs to be able to take on peer threats. 5 branches, each with both active and reserve components, have lots of training that needs to occur and equipment that needs modernized and/or maintained. That takes money.

Lots of things are 20 years away - but who do you think is paying for the robot planes? If **** goes down 8 years from now, do we tell the enemy "stop, we are not done developing technology so our military is cheaper to maintain"?

I was a cheap bastard when I was young (and not getting paid a lot as a private) so I kept skipping the whole "maintain your car" **** - and then the car died. It cost me more to repair it than it would have been to maintain it. It was just a car. Fail to maintain your military and you don't get a second chance.
 
MasterGnr is offline
 
NightTrain
VeteranXV
Old
151 - 03-23-2017, 10:32
Reply With Quote
Quote:
A new WikiLeaks Vault 7 leak titled ***8220;Dark Matter***8221; claims, with unreleased documents, that the Central Intelligence Agency has been bugging ***8220;factory fresh***8221; iPhones since at least 2008.

Today, March 23rd 2017, WikiLeaks releases Vault 7 ***8220;Dark Matter***8221;, which contains documentation for several CIA projects that infect Apple Mac Computer firmware (meaning the infection persists even if the operating system is re-installed) developed by the CIA***8217;s Embedded Development Branch (EDB). These documents explain the techniques used by CIA to gain ***8216;persistence***8217; on Apple Mac devices, including Macs and iPhones and demonstrate their use of EFI/UEFI and firmware malware.
WikiLeaks Vault 7 Leak Claims CIA Bugs iPhones | Heavy.com
 
NightTrain is offline
 
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
152 - 03-23-2017, 10:39
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Russia's economy is probably 1/3 the size of France.

I don't pretend to know what it takes to make for geo political peace - apparently neither does the go'vt with all it's vast resources, so I'm not felling too bad about that.

My argument is that $700Bn/yr. is an astronomical sum given the expenditures by any other country. Things like spending $1,000,000,000,000.00 on the F35 - when robot planes are just 20 years away seems like an insane amount of money to spend, don't you agree?
It's always easy to spot the idiots with zero military experience.

The F-35 has been in the works for 10+ years. Most air frames are designed to last 30 years. Even if robot planes exist in 20 years you can't let your competitors get ahead of you technologically if you expect to keep the advantage.

$700 billion to protect the entire world is a lot of money. Maybe the rest of the world should meet their NATO bills so we can cut back.

Oh wait, they can't because their socialist policies eat their entire budget.
 
WarBuddha is offline
 
Goshin
VeteranXX
Old
153 - 03-23-2017, 11:26
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
Barry forced us out of Iraq for political points, against most recommendations from both military and diplomatic advisors. Iraq couldn't (and still can't) defend itself. ISIS rolled over them, and took major cities and bases. All facts - go look it up.

The only reason they are making gains now is that we have advisors at BN level, we have created a C4ISR network, and are providing CAS and indirect fire support (not to mention our troops in contact).
the will of the people was war wariness and get the **** out of iraq
so he was doing what he was elected to do
it was a bad plan but hey, democracies suck because idiots get to be in charge (of who runs the ship)

its like taking a vote on who gets to be the ****ing captain
how bout the guys with the most experience?
oh, no? it's gonna be the dude that is best at glad handing and karaoke?

...alright
 
Goshin is offline
 
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
154 - 03-23-2017, 12:13
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
OP pics

based (so based) off the pizzagate thread it's at the corner of allover and vagina
 
clu is offline
 
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
155 - 03-23-2017, 12:16
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
WikiLeaks Vault 7 Leak Claims CIA Bugs iPhones | Heavy.com
your a little late to the party gg (good grief) fox new

https://www.wired.com/2014/07/hacker...built-into-it/
 
clu is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
156 - 03-23-2017, 18:49
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
It's always easy to spot the idiots with zero military experience.

The F-35 has been in the works for 10+ years. Most air frames are designed to last 30 years. Even if robot planes exist in 20 years you can't let your competitors get ahead of you technologically if you expect to keep the advantage.

$700 billion to protect the entire world is a lot of money. Maybe the rest of the world should meet their NATO bills so we can cut back.

Oh wait, they can't because their socialist policies eat their entire budget.
How many F16's and F18's have been shot down over 30 years? 1? 2? How many F22's? 0.

Yet the F35 is needed to keep ahead of ... who?

You don't need to answer that I am not enthusiastic about engaging in another conversation with a knucklehead. gl hf peace
 
arsin is offline
 
[N]PRIME189
VeteranXV
Old
157 - 03-23-2017, 18:57
Reply With Quote
Absent diesel subs can shoot down the 22. Build the 35
 
[N]PRIME189 is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
158 - 03-24-2017, 22:27
Reply With Quote
I checked to see how many US F16's and F18's have been shot down over the last 30 years:
ONE. Just one.

List of aircraft shootdowns - Wikipedia

It's not clear to me why the plane is even important - it's the missile that does the work. All the planes shot down was by missile, often beyond visual range.

But that won't stop the US Air Farce from spending $1,000,000,000,000 tax payer dollars on "keeping ahead."
 
arsin is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
159 - 03-24-2017, 22:39
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post

It's not clear to me why the plane is even important

and who the **** are you
 
amRam is offline
 
ArakAtak
VeteranXV
Old
160 - 03-25-2017, 08:48
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
Iraq couldn't (and still can't) defend itself. ISIS rolled over them, and took major cities and bases. All facts - go look it up.
The only reason ISIS got in there in the first place is because the US and the coalition of the dumb made up all that bull**** about WMD and then killed Saddam who was keeping them in check.

Most of the world was a pretty cool place in 1991 u know, now look at it.
 
ArakAtak is offline
 
Page 8 of 9
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page WikiLeaks Vault#7 thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:49.