Do you support the minimum wage hike to $15 an hour? by |R|u|s|t|y| - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Do you support the minimum wage hike to $15 an hour?
Page 8 of 36
Thread Tools
View Poll Results: Do you?
Yes 40 27.97%
No 103 72.03%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
141 - 04-02-2016, 22:38
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
even u just said u were busting ur ass for those 8 dollars
****ing right I slaved for that lil $8 a hour. Bossman told me if I kept with it I would be making what he made one day. ****ing guy was spot on and you are dead wrong.

This country currently has a shortage of skilled tradesmen. Plenty of work out there. Limp wristed pussies just dont wanna work tho.
 
StapleMammal1 is offline
 
Sponsored Links
-SS-
VeteranX
Old
142 - 04-02-2016, 22:48
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
face it bro ur on the wrong side of the argument

minimum wage was put in place for a purpose and its due time 4 enforcement


Whats the poll say again?

(61-13)

(Yes: AnubiS, arsin, CrazyMike, Familiar, Goshin, Gray-Fox(Fake), LGBR, Mogs, Slurp, Synth, Vanster, Viggy, ZooL[LOL!])

You're surely on the correct side, no doubt. Hey, make sure my burger has no onions while ur at it.
 
-SS- is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
143 - 04-02-2016, 22:49
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
shut the fuk up u fuking canadian

stop pretending like u kno jack **** about me

how about u butt the fuk out of our countries affairs

now fuking apologize b4 i report your ass 2 the mounties 4 e-bullying
thats a lot of talk for somoene who doesnt have anything to offer the workforce. take a breath and get a job kiddo. little stoner ****** has so much angst
 
Pagy is online now
 
Zanthious
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
144 - 04-02-2016, 22:49
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bughead View Post
I know this is a "minimum wage" thread and there's a lot of trolling and what not, but instead of making this an "us vs the poor/lazy" argument, surely everyone can agree that ALL wages should be increased to start matching inflation? We're all getting scammed, not just those getting minimum wage.



Wouldn't businesses just split jobs up between multiple people so they could pay them all scraps and keep them all under the hours required to earn benefits?
yes i believe $10 max should be min wage. if you dont want to be poor then be good at something that pays and stop getting degrees in Greek Literature
 
Zanthious is offline
 
bam
VeteranXV
Old
145 - 04-02-2016, 22:52
Reply With Quote
How many people in this thread actually think the minimum wage employers work their employees 32+ hours a week?
 
bam is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
146 - 04-02-2016, 22:56
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
thats bull **** and you know it

these minimum wage jobs aint no fukin cake walk

these ppl r slaving away for eight hours a day six days in a row and cant even afford to buy their own groceries by the time the paycheck comes around

lazy my ass

even u just said u were busting ur ass for those 8 dollars

eat a dick
Yeah..you know what that is called? Motivation. Thats why people end up going to school, because they are tired of slaving away for 8 hours a day, 6 days in a row and can't afford to buy groceries so they up their skillset
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
147 - 04-02-2016, 22:58
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bughead View Post
I know this is a "minimum wage" thread and there's a lot of trolling and what not, but instead of making this an "us vs the poor/lazy" argument, surely everyone can agree that ALL wages should be increased to start matching inflation? We're all getting scammed, not just those getting minimum wage.



Wouldn't businesses just split jobs up between multiple people so they could pay them all scraps and keep them all under the hours required to earn benefits?
I don't agree. free market forced into socialist model is a failure waiting to happen. this is what we are talking about when mandating high minimum wages; socialism. how can we possibly compete globally if we continue to go down this path? what I care about most is getting Americans off the dole and back to work. raising minimum wages is counter productive to this.
 
Mr Jimmy Pop is offline
 
Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
148 - 04-02-2016, 23:02
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bughead View Post
I know this is a "minimum wage" thread and there's a lot of trolling and what not, but instead of making this an "us vs the poor/lazy" argument, surely everyone can agree that ALL wages should be increased to start matching inflation? We're all getting scammed, not just those getting minimum wage.

Wouldn't businesses just split jobs up between multiple people so they could pay them all scraps and keep them all under the hours required to earn benefits?
We're getting scammed, but the the big businesses aren't exactly to blame. The major problem is the central bank fiat monetary policy that creates said inflation and rewards those in the finance and investment industry(pumping counterfeit money into the market with QE) combined with the crooked crony politics that shields politically connected businesses from inflation and other restrictive forces(that smaller business often can't survive, thus eliminating competition) through corrupt bull**** like tax-free status, bailouts and too-big-to-fail/jail.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...-gold-standard
 
Greedo909 is offline
 
Zanthious
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
149 - 04-02-2016, 23:06
Reply With Quote
meanwhile i see on FB all the min wage ppl on my list blazing trees and laughing about how they called in to buy the new ****s/Movies/Etc..

Its not everyone but it seems like the less ppl make the more they call in lol
 
Zanthious is offline
 
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
150 - 04-02-2016, 23:22
Reply With Quote
Lees (jameslames) baby momma hit me up on FB asking me for $50 because "the kids were hungry" and she "didn't get paid till Thursday."

So I go to her FB and have looksie. The day before she was at some bar drinking. Day before that she was shopping. Then I remembered she was on food stamps for her zillion kids so I told her "A wet ***** and dry purse do not match."

Then I blocked her.
 
StapleMammal1 is offline
 
epidemic
VeteranXV
Old
151 - 04-03-2016, 00:14
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
thats a lot of talk for somoene who doesnt have anything to offer the workforce. take a breath and get a job kiddo. little stoner ****** has so much angst
y u always got ur panties in a bunch over me u lil punk

do i really rub u that raw

flaunting my youth and realness in ur face LOL

u the only f00l neg reppin me out here

change ur attitude b4 u get an attitude adjustment

btw im still waiting for that apology

dont make me send the mounties 2 ur hovel

now get on ur moose and ride on outta here
 
epidemic is offline
 
T-Dawg
VeteranXV
Old
152 - 04-03-2016, 00:55
Reply With Quote
It is such a complicated issue that I don't want to even read all the ridiculous bull**** the teedub has to offer.

Has anyone mentioned all the people who make between minimum and $15 who will get screwed by being at minimum again?

sent from *magic device* using Frank ZappaTalk
 
T-Dawg is offline
 
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
153 - 04-03-2016, 01:01
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
y u always got ur panties in a bunch over me u lil punk

do i really rub u that raw

flaunting my youth and realness in ur face LOL

u the only f00l neg reppin me out here

change ur attitude b4 u get an attitude adjustment

btw im still waiting for that apology

dont make me send the mounties 2 ur hovel

now get on ur moose and ride on outta here
LOL this sandwich artist got called the **** out. Look at this piece of ****.
 
Data is offline
 
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
154 - 04-03-2016, 01:03
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
now get on ur moose and ride on outta here
Speaking of moose. Joe Rogan is always posting pics of Moose Steak. He says Moose is badass and has lots of protein. Does anyone know where in the **** can I get some moose that I can cook on the grill?
 
StapleMammal1 is offline
 
Reggs
VeteranXV
Old
155 - 04-03-2016, 01:31
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bughead View Post

Wouldn't businesses just split jobs up between multiple people so they could pay them all scraps and keep them all under the hours required to earn benefits?
It would mean businesses would be less likely to do that because employing someone full time without minimum wage could potentially cost less than minimum wage + forced benefits.

Eliminating minimum wage would decrease unemployment and increase full time employment.
 
Reggs is online now
 
Last edited by Reggs; 04-03-2016 at 01:33..
LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
156 - 04-03-2016, 02:22
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
Speaking of moose. Joe Rogan is always posting pics of Moose Steak. He says Moose is badass and has lots of protein. Does anyone know where in the **** can I get some moose that I can cook on the grill?
If it's anything like elk it's probably ****ing amazing. Very lean, and best served medium-rare. It's likely to be really hard to find outside of restaurant suppliers because of USDA regulations.
 
LouCypher is offline
 
Plasmatic
VeteranXV
Old
157 - 04-03-2016, 04:17
Reply With Quote
I am Governor Jerry Brown
My aura smiles
And never frowns
Soon I will be president...

Carter Power will soon go away
I will be Fuhrer one day
I will command all of you
Your kids will meditate in school
Your kids will meditate in school!

California Uber Alles
California Uber Alles
Uber Alles California
Uber Alles California

Zen fascists will control you
100% natural
You will jog for the master race
And always wear the happy face

Close your eyes, can't happen here
Big Bro' on white horse is near
The hippies won't come back you say
Mellow out or you will pay
Mellow out or you will pay!

Now it is 2024
Knock-knock at your front door
It's the suede/denim secret police
They have come for your uncool niece

Come quietly to the camp
You'd look nice as a drawstring lamp
Don't you worry, it's only a shower
For your clothes here's a pretty flower.

DIE on organic poison gas
Serpent's egg's already hatched
You will croak, you little clown
When you mess with President Brown
When you mess with President Brown
 
Plasmatic is online now
 
LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
158 - 04-03-2016, 05:40
Reply With Quote
tbf i only voted yes because i like watching trainwrecks
 
LGBR is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
159 - 04-03-2016, 07:33
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
y u always got ur panties in a bunch over me u lil punk

do i really rub u that raw

flaunting my youth and realness in ur face LOL

u the only f00l neg reppin me out here

change ur attitude b4 u get an attitude adjustment

btw im still waiting for that apology

dont make me send the mounties 2 ur hovel

now get on ur moose and ride on outta here
uhoh lil guy is mad

tell u what get a job and people will stop laughing at u
 
Pagy is online now
 
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
160 - 04-03-2016, 08:27
Reply With Quote
Anyone mentioned that minimum wage hasn't changed much because there are still millions of people fighting over minimum wage jobs? If you have a surplus of minimum wage earners, why would you raise the minimum wage? If you don't want to earn $8 an hour, maybe you should learn to do something else, or not be 18 years old. If you're 40 and working an $8 an hour job, you have already failed and probably shouldn't blame the government because you are poor.

What's going to be hilarious is when they raise the minimum wage and none of these people qualify for welfare anymore and they all quit because they rather have the free **** and not have to work for it.
 
WarBuddha is offline
 
Page 8 of 36
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Do you support the minimum wage hike to $15 an hour?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex levert


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:23.