Old
104 - 07-16-2010, 22:09
10 years ago i wouldnt have thought the internets would be so powerful

in 2020 its gonna be a scary world.

eyecu
VeteranXV
Old
105 - 07-16-2010, 22:11
make sure you have a relative stop by your tombstone every sunday to let you know what 4chan is up to

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
106 - 07-16-2010, 22:24
I mean really. Most of you aren't parents yet, but you're at least half-way intelligent. Let's all put ourselves in the position of that father for a moment. Your daughter comes in bawling and troubled that people are being mean to her on the net. What to do?

Yes, exactly. You sit down with daughter and talk about it. You find out that this is all coming from her posting provocative videos where she curses like a sailor, acts like a complete narcissist, and finally makes vague threats of graphic homicide. Woah. Daughter is not getting enough attention at home. .dunno, but she's got issues that need to be sorted out. Lets spend more time with her or something.

Nope, not this guy. He decides the best parenting is to let her make a tearful plea video, and then appear in it himself with the very well thought out threats of cyber-police, police, and the state police. They will be arrested, and then he kind of melts down. .the consequences will never be the same comment is the result of him not planning this out. He's raging with his daughter, saying nonsensical things, and this isn't my biggest criticism of him. It's the fact that he is modeling this behavior for a child. He's teaching her a lesson about how adults are supposed to act when they encounter adversity, and it's ****ing obscene. This is what happens when Validuz procreates. Being a parent is the most important job a human being can ever have and he's giving a beautiful tutorial on how to **** it up royally.

Last edited by Vanster; 07-17-2010 at 07:57..
Snake{TS}
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
107 - 07-16-2010, 22:27
i was intrigued at his cadence when referring to himself as "HER FATHER". a cry for relevance and recognition at a most inopportune time.

and no apparent effort to calm his daughter down and show her a proper way to handle such ribbing. he only encourages her behavior because he will huff and puff when she turns on the waterworks.

travelyan
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
108 - 07-16-2010, 22:37
the last time i clicked a link to encyclopedia dramatica dot com, i got a ****ING BOOT SECTOR VIRUS through a java exploit

which you know what pretty much my own fault because the point is, when a java update bubble pops up, do it

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
109 - 07-16-2010, 22:42
she's a spoiled 11 yr old brat who got a lesson in life.

BugsPray
VeteranXV
Old
110 - 07-16-2010, 22:42
Girl got what she deserved, same with the parents.

hyung
VeteranXV
Old
111 - 07-16-2010, 22:45
i like when people record emotional videos cause when they calm down and finish the video they're like

all right time to upload this

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
112 - 07-16-2010, 22:46
cyber police is
billy mays is
the remix video is

the girl crying isn't funny, but her dad is comedy gold. i bet he will be a finalist for unintentional comedian of the year 2010.

mrcheesy
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 07-16-2010, 22:47
fake

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
114 - 07-16-2010, 22:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I mean really. Most of you aren't parents yet, but you're at least half-way intelligent. Let's all put ourselves in the position of that father for a moment. Your daughter comes in bawling and troubled that people are being mean to her on the net. What to do?
It's very late at that point to start raising your child.

Quote:
Yes, exactly. You sit down with daughter and talk about it. You find out that this is all coming from her posting provocative videos where she curses like a sailor, acts like a complete narcissist, and finally makes vague threats of graphic homicide. Woah. Daughter is not getting enough attention at home. .dunno, but she's got issues that need to be sorted out. Lets spend more time with her or something.
What a ****ing wet vagina you are.

"You sit her down and ... dunno... sort out her issues by spending time with her!"

Quote:
Nope, not this guy. He decides the best parenting is to let her make a tearful plea video, and then appear in it himself with the very well thought out threats of cyber-police, police, and the state police. They will be arrested, and then he kind of melts down. .the consequences will never be the same comment is the result of him not planning this out. He's raging with his daughter, saying nonsensical things, and this isn't my biggest criticism of him. It's the fact that he is modeling this behavior for a child. He's teaching her a lesson about how adults are supposed to act when they encounter diversity, and it's ****ing obscene. This is what happens when Validuz procreates. Being a parent is the most important job a human being can ever have and he's giving a beautiful tutorial on how to **** it up royally.
You're ****ing clueless. You have no idea how to raise a child.

In fact, you're the epitome of terrible parenting in the world. The idea that you need to coddle the living **** out of the child whenever they do something wrong that you've already told them not to do (if you were a good parent), is absurd. Sometimes kids just need discipline, not your sympathy, retard. That dip**** father in that video probably DOES do everything you said, because she's obviously a spoiled brat, retard.

God damnit, I hope your **** of a wife can't have kids.

hyung
VeteranXV
Old
115 - 07-16-2010, 22:50
u tell em validuz

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116 - 07-16-2010, 22:51
Damn skippy.

The girl needs her ass whipped, her computer access taken away, grounded for at bare minimum 6 months, and absolutely no access to a camera/webcam again.

Her mother and father on the other hand need to be put down. They're obviously a waste of oxygen.

travelyan
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
117 - 07-16-2010, 22:55
they're already in deep ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake{TS} View Post
zing.

Snake{TS}
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
118 - 07-16-2010, 22:57

mjoe
VeteranXX
Old
119 - 07-16-2010, 23:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelyan View Post
the last time i clicked a link to encyclopedia dramatica dot com, i got a ****ING BOOT SECTOR VIRUS through a java exploit

which you know what pretty much my own fault because the point is, when a java update bubble pops up, do it
don't install java

Diablo45
VeteranX
Old
120 - 07-16-2010, 23:51

Page 6 of 32

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I BackTraced It!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
/b/ , 4chan , cyber police , dahvie dun goofed , dubai sucks , lonely child , rage more val , skip pages 7-12 , slaughtered my daughter , they goofed my girl , they took my son wait wat , val rages , val rages (again) , vanster deadbeat dad , vanster is a shitty dad , vanster shits outside , vanster shitty parenting