I love watching FOX News by Odio - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I love watching FOX News
Page 6 of 9
Thread Tools
Zzyzxx
VeteranX
Old
101 - 05-07-2010, 21:49
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by leetdemon View Post
glenn beck is a ****ing genius you are all retarded.....there I said it...now what?
Now we all ignore you sad attempt at trolling
 
Zzyzxx is offline
 
Sponsored Links
HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
102 - 05-07-2010, 21:54
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty View Post
Want real news? Watch CSPAN.
cspan is news? i thought it was an attempt to put the public to sleep
 
HaPpY is online now
 
Last edited by HaPpY; 05-07-2010 at 21:56..
Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
103 - 05-07-2010, 23:07
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
Remember when the viewers of the Daily Show knew more about current issues than viewers of fox?

Public Knowledge of Current Affairs Little Changed by News and Information Revolutions: Summary of Findings - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press
I havnt got to read this yet. I will sometime this weekend. Was out all evening.
 
Tantric Rex is offline
 
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
104 - 05-08-2010, 06:11
Reply With Quote
CSPAN2 is where it's at!
 
Odio is offline
 
mmelmo:(
VeteranX
Old
105 - 05-08-2010, 07:40
Reply With Quote
i get all my news from tribalwar

so it's pretty heavily slanted and highly inaccurate which makes me look a little foolish when i try to make big boy talk
 
mmelmo:( is offline
 
confidential
VeteranX
Old
106 - 05-08-2010, 08:22
Reply With Quote
So tantric Rex, fox news dominates ratings yet they are not the mainstream media? I'm confused. And would you consider fox news to be "fair and balanced?"
 
confidential is offline
 
Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
107 - 05-08-2010, 11:12
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by confidential View Post
I'm confused
 
Tantric Rex is offline
 
fartiusstinkius
VeteranXV
Old
108 - 05-08-2010, 11:52
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
It is hypocritical to talk **** about one network doing the exact same thing all the other networks are doing.
You apparently don't know what hypocritical means do you?
 
fartiusstinkius is offline
 
Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
109 - 05-08-2010, 11:57
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by --chaingun View Post
It's sad when people use high TV ratings are evidence of quality of news programming
what does high ratings have to do with quality?

american idol is constantly #1 and its one of the ****tiest shows on tv.
 
Detox.enD is offline
 
fartiusstinkius
VeteranXV
Old
110 - 05-08-2010, 12:08
Reply With Quote
Really the reason cable news is so ****ty now a days is because of the 24 hour news cycle. There simly isn't enough worthy news to talk about for that long so there's just more repetitive focus on emotional stupid ****...this happens to strike a note with people so there is not reason for the stations to change their ways because of the huge amount of advertising revenue. Interestingly enough wasn't it CNN that started the first 24 hour new channel? But I do agree with the sentiment that Fox has perfected the no substance lots of emotion "news". I just don't understand why anyone watches any of the stations...it's just a total waste of time. (Though I guess if you're entertained by it, then maybe it serves like a one-way TW.)
 
fartiusstinkius is offline
 
LiNK
VeteranX
Old
111 - 05-08-2010, 12:12
Reply With Quote
I'm from Midland, TX(yes home of Dubya) and Fox News reminds me of all the Republican, big oil, Jesus-loving hypocrites back home. If you genuinely agree with their viewpoints you're a ****ing idiot.

End of thread
 
LiNK is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
112 - 05-08-2010, 12:17
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detox.enD View Post
CNN is fine with me, although equally as ****ty.
Retard.

p.s. Megyn Kelly, like all good-looking whores who **** their way up the ladder is only on that show because of how they look, not their intellect. It's 99% scripted and the parts that aren't... well, you gotta realize that's the only "skill" these whores have, talking (besides ****ing of course). Hopefully when they have to ad lib here and there, they can manage to do it without ****ing up too bad.

p.p.s. Anyone that watches any of the MSM channels is a ****ing retard sucker. Fox is just as ****ty as the rest.

Also, I'm actually glad Fox exists. If it wasn't for Fox there wouldn't be ANY broadcast channel voicing the other side's arguments. That's not to say that I wouldn't prefer that none of them exist in the first place.
 
Validuz is offline
 
Last edited by Validuz; 05-08-2010 at 12:22..
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
113 - 05-08-2010, 12:20
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!nfusor Salad View Post
jews are liberal numb nuts
Their pockets are cross-party.
 
Validuz is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
114 - 05-08-2010, 12:31
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantric Rex View Post
MSNBC and CNN has commentary they just ****ing suck at it. Just like they suck at radio but now they cry for fair time on the radio.

When you're a liberal and you suck cry about and hope someone will give you the ratings and air time.

Just like Ed Shultz calling for Socialism in radio. How sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULMdDA37Zq4
Yea, except that's not what he said (not that I give a **** about him).
 
Validuz is offline
 
Kizzak
VeteranXV
Old
115 - 05-08-2010, 12:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty View Post
Want real news? Watch CSPAN.
washington journal is ****ing hilarious


I love the random assholes that call in
 
Kizzak is offline
 
Gandalf
VeteranXX
Old
116 - 05-08-2010, 13:21
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
Jomo and Tantic

You all let us know when any of the other majors are caught as often as fox is with their pants down... mislabeling people, making **** up and splicing video from other events and reporting it as something different...
Remind me why Dan Rather got fired again?

ANYONE that claims that Fox is singular in deceptive reporting is a ****ing moron (IE ICFire). To even think that they are the worst at it is also a joke. THEY ALL DO IT.

The real tragedy is that with all news outlets, if a particular piece of news doesn't support their particular political viewpoint it gets either ignored or marginalized. There was a time in this country where the news reporters attempted to just report the facts, leaving opinion, slant and analysis to the oped pages.

Worse now is the interview. Nowadays, much like polling questions, the art of the interview is simply asking the questions you want to ask that projects the pov you want to get across. It's not "hard hitting journalism" unless it's asking the tough questions to someone you dislike.

I tend to think that the news reporting changed after the Tet Offensive in 1968. Prior to Tet, newscasters (like Walter Chronkite) tended to simply report what they were told, especially by the whitehouse. Before Tet, the government was telling them the war was almost over, the VC beaten, and the US military was victorious. After Tet, even though it was a terrible military defeat to the North, western reporters were shocked to see such a large scale uprising, which was counter to what the white house was telling them all that time before.

And then My lai happened just a couple months later.

At that time in our country, most people were classically democratic (not todays liberal progressives) but had trust in our government. Both LBJ and Nixon completely destroyed that.

So, today we're left with a sharply divided country and it doesn't make things any better when our own government demonizes large segments of the population for political points. You would've thought that electing a black man into the white house would've helped heal some racial issues, but in fact it's only made things worse. For that alone, electing Barack Obama was probably the worst thing this country could've done. Now, race is a constant drumbeat, stirring hatred and distrust, dividing the country along cultural lines as well as class. Race is used as a club, beating down dissent and causing even more unrest.

And most of you on this forum fall for it. You just keep parrotting the same bull****. I have never seen so many bigoted racist hypocritical people in my life.
 
Gandalf is offline
 
DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
117 - 05-08-2010, 14:04
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Retard.

p.s. Megyn Kelly, like all good-looking whores who **** their way up the ladder is only on that show because of how they look, not their intellect. It's 99% scripted and the parts that aren't... well, you gotta realize that's the only "skill" these whores have, talking (besides ****ing of course). Hopefully when they have to ad lib here and there, they can manage to do it without ****ing up too bad.
Why do you say that? Look at her wiki page. She's more than qualified for a show than Keith Olbermann or Campbell Brown.
 
DrMeithos is offline
 
Senty
VeteranXX
Old
118 - 05-08-2010, 14:40
Reply With Quote
If anything it's a case of: Video: Gretchen Carlson Dumbs Down | The Daily Show | Comedy Central
 
Senty is offline
 
Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
119 - 05-08-2010, 15:21
Reply With Quote
Who watches news on TV and believes it? Seriously.
 
Blitz is offline
 
McLovin
Veteran5
Old
120 - 05-08-2010, 15:34
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Remind me why Dan Rather got fired again?

ANYONE that claims that Fox is singular in deceptive reporting is a ****ing moron (IE ICFire). To even think that they are the worst at it is also a joke. THEY ALL DO IT.

The real tragedy is that with all news outlets, if a particular piece of news doesn't support their particular political viewpoint it gets either ignored or marginalized. There was a time in this country where the news reporters attempted to just report the facts, leaving opinion, slant and analysis to the oped pages.

Worse now is the interview. Nowadays, much like polling questions, the art of the interview is simply asking the questions you want to ask that projects the pov you want to get across. It's not "hard hitting journalism" unless it's asking the tough questions to someone you dislike.

I tend to think that the news reporting changed after the Tet Offensive in 1968. Prior to Tet, newscasters (like Walter Chronkite) tended to simply report what they were told, especially by the whitehouse. Before Tet, the government was telling them the war was almost over, the VC beaten, and the US military was victorious. After Tet, even though it was a terrible military defeat to the North, western reporters were shocked to see such a large scale uprising, which was counter to what the white house was telling them all that time before.

And then My lai happened just a couple months later.

At that time in our country, most people were classically democratic (not todays liberal progressives) but had trust in our government. Both LBJ and Nixon completely destroyed that.

So, today we're left with a sharply divided country and it doesn't make things any better when our own government demonizes large segments of the population for political points. You would've thought that electing a black man into the white house would've helped heal some racial issues, but in fact it's only made things worse. For that alone, electing Barack Obama was probably the worst thing this country could've done. Now, race is a constant drumbeat, stirring hatred and distrust, dividing the country along cultural lines as well as class. Race is used as a club, beating down dissent and causing even more unrest.

And most of you on this forum fall for it. You just keep parrotting the same bull****. I have never seen so many bigoted racist hypocritical people in my life.
Once you start reading Gandalf's posts in Walter Sobchak's voice they become much more entertaining.
 
McLovin is offline
 
Page 6 of 9
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I love watching FOX News

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
odio is a faggot , odio is a fucking retard , they took my son


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:08.