Welcome to our newest member, bad*****09 by Xcursion - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Welcome to our newest member, bad*****09
Page 9 of 25
Thread Tools
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
161 - 04-25-2010, 22:36
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
I bagged you for lippa
That was easy, u were right on cue.
why would i need to smurf to troll you about your autism

especially on an account that's posted 20 times in the last 10 years
 
naptown is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Al'Muktar
VeteranXV
Old
162 - 04-25-2010, 22:36
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/newr...ply&p=15530632
OK.

and when I respond to you, please don't take it as a troll.
****ing die already ellen
 
Al'Muktar is offline
 
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
163 - 04-25-2010, 22:41
Reply With Quote
well this thread died fast.

Dweezle or her rl boyfriend should come here, or both of them, that would be interesting.
 
JoMo is offline
 
SlushieZ
VeteranX
Old
164 - 04-25-2010, 22:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
You barely know people that post on this site. Some have said it's been about 4 years since they've talked to you so add your reg date in with your relationship with Scott and it makes sense. You're here for him, not the other people you happened to know many years ago but they don't really give a **** about you.

You may want to re-evaluate your reasons for being here. And of course nobody in IRC would admit to you being a whore because you'd cut them off. Pretty obvious but I guess obvious goes over your head a lot.

Hey! If I am pulling things out of nowhere there shouldn't be any reason for you to keep biting, should there? I know you keep freaking out thinking Scott is feeding me info so now you try to out him in response. I guess he has no reason to hold bad any of the **** you've done to him since you've tried to out him as something he may not be. But hey, you're not a **** that would do something like that after you cried to Rayn about me posting **** about you before, right? Yea, hypocritical whore.
How dare I be shown a community forum and want to stick around on it. How dare I. Cut them off from what exactly? From bull****ting in chat with them? Oh no, what would they do besides bull**** with someone else? So Scott isn't feeding you any info at all after you came out and told me he messaged you. Ok. I totally believe you. You after all apparently know more about me than I do.

Really hun you might want to consider getting some help instead of sitting in IRC praying that I say something so you can call me a "dumb ****" and jack off.
 
SlushieZ is offline
 
LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
165 - 04-25-2010, 22:43
Reply With Quote
mukky what did you do to your harddrive
 
LGBR is offline
 
Al'Muktar
VeteranXV
Old
166 - 04-25-2010, 22:46
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
mukky what did you do to your harddrive
I dunno, it has a ****ed up SATA port due to me ****ing around with it without any lights on a year or so ago, and I lost one of the screws so it vibrates itself out of alignment every now and then

my assumption is that I fell over and knocked the box or something (I trashed a HD like that a few years ago, ended up with the ol clicky clicky of death, but this one just seems like I'll need to do some soldering)
 
Al'Muktar is offline
 
LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
167 - 04-25-2010, 22:47
Reply With Quote
i got drunk a couple weekends ago and destroyed my motherboard

oops
 
LGBR is offline
 
Jahoda Duck
Veteran++
Old
168 - 04-25-2010, 22:48
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
the HD with mirc is dead due to some drunken ****ing around lastnight and I cant be ****ed to sort it out till tomorrow
so when you accused me of being a raging alcoholic, that was merely deflection
 
Jahoda Duck is offline
 
Al'Muktar
VeteranXV
Old
169 - 04-25-2010, 22:49
Reply With Quote
well that, and it took me 30 minutes to figure out that my 'phones were plugged in the wrong way round
 
Al'Muktar is offline
 
Xcursion
VeteranXV
Old
170 - 04-25-2010, 22:51
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlushieZ View Post
How dare I be shown a community forum and want to stick around on it. How dare I. Cut them off from what exactly? From bull****ting in chat with them? Oh no, what would they do besides bull**** with someone else? So Scott isn't feeding you any info at all after you came out and told me he messaged you. Ok. I totally believe you. You after all apparently know more about me than I do.

Really hun you might want to consider getting some help instead of sitting in IRC praying that I say something so you can call me a "dumb ****" and jack off.
You didn't post for over a year before you came back. Bored at home with your wow addiction and lack of job? Wanting to reach out to your ex because it's a site he introduced you to and the only reason you signed up in the first place?

Yes, bull****ting when you'll sit there for hours PMing.. Because everyone bull****s in PMs, right?

I also didn't say he messaged me. I said he may or may not have messaged me after pointing out he visited my profile. I guess you'd have nothing to freak out about if everything I am saying is wrong, right? No reason to post info about Scott if I am just telling complete lies!

Sunshine, you're still in IRC all quite in #ayyy while PMing a storm to several others. ****, you haven't said anything in #ayyy in almost an hour yet IRC is reporting your idle time is 12 seconds since I just checked. And a couple minutes ago it was at 40 seconds. I guess you're just PMing bull****! Not that you're crying your eyes out in PMs like you've done several times (with credible sources [yes, plural] informing me of such events).
 
Xcursion is offline
 
LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
171 - 04-25-2010, 22:52
Reply With Quote
**** just got real
 
LGBR is offline
 
SlushieZ
VeteranX
Old
172 - 04-25-2010, 22:53
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
You didn't post for over a year before you came back. Bored at home with your wow addiction and lack of job? Wanting to reach out to your ex because it's a site he introduced you to and the only reason you signed up in the first place?

Yes, bull****ting when you'll sit there for hours PMing.. Because everyone bull****s in PMs, right?

I also didn't say he messaged me. I said he may or may not have messaged me after pointing out he visited my profile. I guess you'd have nothing to freak out about if everything I am saying is wrong, right? No reason to post info about Scott if I am just telling complete lies!

Sunshine, you're still in IRC all quite in #ayyy while PMing a storm to several others. ****, you haven't said anything in #ayyy in almost an hour yet IRC is reporting your idle time is 12 seconds since I just checked. And a couple minutes ago it was at 40 seconds. I guess you're just PMing bull****! Not that you're crying your eyes out in PMs like you've done several times (with credible sources [yes, plural] informing me of such events).
I'm glad you know what's going on in my PM's because I apparently don't

Learning is fun!
 
SlushieZ is offline
 
Al'Muktar
VeteranXV
Old
173 - 04-25-2010, 22:54
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
Sunshine, you're still in IRC all quite in #ayyy while PMing a storm to several others. ****, you haven't said anything in #ayyy in almost an hour yet IRC is reporting your idle time is 12 seconds since I just checked.
never get on the wrong side of this man
 
Al'Muktar is offline
 
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
174 - 04-25-2010, 22:54
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
**** just got real
 
JoMo is offline
 
Xcursion
VeteranXV
Old
175 - 04-25-2010, 22:55
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlushieZ View Post
I'm glad you know what's going on in my PM's because I apparently don't

Learning is fun!
I am glad you have to "bull****" with a bunch of guys in private since you can't do it in the channel. Don't want them getting their dicks crossed or they'll know you're the whore several others in your real life know you are!
 
Xcursion is offline
 
SlushieZ
VeteranX
Old
176 - 04-25-2010, 22:56
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
I am glad you have to "bull****" with a bunch of guys in private since you can't do it in the channel. Don't want them getting their dicks crossed or they'll know you're the whore several others in your real life know you are!
OOH OOH

TELL ME PLEASE TELL ME


I feel like i'm at a psychic getting my palm read this is exciting
 
SlushieZ is offline
 
Dweasel
Banned
Old
177 - 04-25-2010, 22:59
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmanners View Post
dont be rude! She might be a nice girl, lost in traffic.mm
yeah.
but she should be better to rumble!

but it would be kinda nice
if she is a "bad*****09"
and made some of these TW members guys weep and wail,
I await the fun!
 
Dweasel is offline
 
Jahoda Duck
Veteran++
Old
178 - 04-25-2010, 23:00
Reply With Quote
slushiez making baseless assumptions? no ****ing way

****, did I spell everything right? don't want her deriding me in her irc circlejerk for a typo
 
Jahoda Duck is offline
 
SlushieZ
VeteranX
Old
179 - 04-25-2010, 23:01
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahoda Duck View Post
slushiez making baseless accusations? no ****ing way

****, did I spell everything right? don't want her deriding me for a typo
 
SlushieZ is offline
 
Dweasel
Banned
Old
180 - 04-25-2010, 23:01
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonb View Post
who is being rude?
Yeah, he's like a dog
he greets by wanting to smell assholes!
 
Dweasel is offline
 
Page 9 of 25
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Welcome to our newest member, bad*****09

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
awkward , creepy , girl shit , great buckets of faggotry , iced latte please , they took my son , train shitting , xcursion has no friends


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:16.