[DUBAI LOL] Mall closed because aquarium leaks by max - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [DUBAI LOL] Mall closed because aquarium leaks
Page 5 of 6
Thread Tools
Teratos
Veteran5
Old
81 - 02-25-2010, 13:19
Reply With Quote
.
 
Teratos is offline
 
Last edited by Teratos; 11-06-2010 at 14:51..
Sponsored Links
Highfive
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 02-25-2010, 13:20
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
Comparing Columbine to the article I linked to is retarded.

The inaction of the police is a way to judge the entire country. Especially if it happens in the city that's being marketed for tourists. Sure, **** happens all over the world but if it's in a city marketed to get foreigners to flock there only to have the police arrest the victim and her husband for drinking alcohol (that is served) and having illegal sex.. that's a ****ing joke. So she had illegal sex with her fiance but the rapist didn't have illegal sex with her?
You forget, he didn't say it was an EXACT comparison
 
Highfive is offline
 
Xcursion
VeteranXV
Old
83 - 02-25-2010, 13:20
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Feel free to elaborate. Is your point that Columbine was a one-off? I 100% guarantee you that for every Dubai story you can find that's even remotely similar to the waiter **** story, I can find at least one that is similar to Columbine.
You're comparing **** to murder. Are you saying that the victims in Columbine were to blame and should be arrested for picking on the students that opened fire?
 
Xcursion is offline
 
shap73
VeteranX
Old
84 - 02-25-2010, 13:21
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Jesus H. ****wit. Did I ever say it was EXACTLY the same? Or was I just using a random example to illustrate that you can not judge an entire country on the basis of a single extreme event? Go on, have a guess.
OH MY GOD YOU ARE A COMPLETE ****ING MORON. nice job winning idiot of the year award.
 
shap73 is offline
 
Teratos
Veteran5
Old
85 - 02-25-2010, 13:21
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
You're comparing **** to murder. Are you saying that the victims in Columbine were to blame and should be arrested for picking on the students that opened fire?
Including the ones that hadn't been mean to the shooters.
 
Teratos is offline
 
Xcursion
VeteranXV
Old
86 - 02-25-2010, 13:22
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teratos View Post
Including the ones that hadn't been mean to the shooters.
Blame them for their inactions towards the bullies!!!
 
Xcursion is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
87 - 02-25-2010, 13:29
Reply With Quote
****ing Hell I don't know whcih retard to reply to first, you ****ers got me surrounded. AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH help i'm drowning in a logic vacuum, all laws of reasoning have been repealed, somebody save me from the retard invasion.

Also, anyone got some fishtank tape?
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
88 - 02-25-2010, 13:31
Reply With Quote
my only question is why do you constantly defend dubai

i mean who gives a ****

you just live there
 
nigafool is offline
 
Xcursion
VeteranXV
Old
89 - 02-25-2010, 13:31
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
****ing Hell I don't know whcih retard to reply to first, you ****ers got me surrounded. AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH help i'm drowning in a logic vacuum, all laws of reasoning have been repealed, somebody save me from the retard invasion.

Also, anyone got some fishtank tape?
Were the laws of reasoning replaced with Sharia law?
 
Xcursion is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
90 - 02-25-2010, 13:38
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
my only question is why do you constantly defend dubai

i mean who gives a ****

you just live there
Fair question:

1) It would appear based on the amount of retarded trollery I get that quite a few people give a ****
2) I geuinely love the place, despite all its obvious faults, fishtank-based or otherwise
3) I enjoy the debate. Right now I have 3 tables of online poker going and it keeps me entertained between hands.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 02-25-2010, 13:46
Reply With Quote
If I lived in Dubai, I'd probably go bankrupt just through buying enough Endust to keep my place clean.
 
Edofnor is online now
 
Daemon
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
92 - 02-25-2010, 13:47
Reply With Quote
you don't really understand tdub do you?
 
Daemon is offline
 
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
93 - 02-25-2010, 13:53
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Fair question:

1) It would appear based on the amount of retarded trollery I get that quite a few people give a ****
2) I geuinely love the place, despite all its obvious faults, fishtank-based or otherwise
3) I enjoy the debate. Right now I have 3 tables of online poker going and it keeps me entertained between hands.
no what i mean when i say 'who gives a ****' is 'who gives a **** if people are fans of where they live or not'

obviously people give a **** about dubai because the concept of building an oasis in a place that can't really support one is interesting. that it's run by islamic fundamentalists only makes it more interesting. is that really hard to grasp?
 
nigafool is offline
 
Ianboo
Veteran4
Old
94 - 02-25-2010, 14:00
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
no what i mean when i say 'who gives a ****' is 'who gives a **** if people are fans of where they live or not'

obviously people give a **** about dubai because the concept of building an oasis in a place that can't really support one is interesting. that it's run by islamic fundamentalists only makes it more interesting. is that really hard to grasp?
And then you mix in the fact that it's a complete disaster and you have a recipe for an intriguing stream of awesome stories out of the place.

As a bonus we have the Iraqi information ministers nephew right here on TW to add hilarious commentary about each new story.
 
Ianboo is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
95 - 02-25-2010, 14:00
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
no what i mean when i say 'who gives a ****' is 'who gives a **** if people are fans of where they live or not'

obviously people give a **** about dubai because the concept of building an oasis in a place that can't really support one is interesting. that it's run by islamic fundamentalists only makes it more interesting. is that really hard to grasp?
Yup. Really really hard to grasp. But only because it isn't run by religious fundamentalists. Anyway, thanks for sharing your ignorance, it makes a refreshing change. Oh, hang on..............
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
96 - 02-25-2010, 14:02
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
If I lived in Dubai, I'd probably go bankrupt just through buying enough Endust to keep my place clean.
Stupid Boy Pike, you just round up a couple of loose slaves, they're generally well trained in the art of dusting.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
CERVICAL-KREMS
VeteranX
Old
97 - 02-25-2010, 14:03
Reply With Quote
im cheering for mitchdubai
 
CERVICAL-KREMS is offline
 
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 02-25-2010, 14:07
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Yup. Really really hard to grasp. But only because it isn't run by religious fundamentalists. Anyway, thanks for sharing your ignorance, it makes a refreshing change. Oh, hang on..............
Quote:
nternet content is regulated in Dubai. Etisalat uses a proxy server to filter internet content that is deemed to be inconsistent with the values of the country, that provides information on bypassing the proxy, dating, gay and lesbian networks, pornography, sites pertaining to the Bahá'í faith, sites originating from Israel, and even sites that are critical of the UAE.
it's run by people who do stuff like this. call it what you want i guess.

im just saying you seem pretty nationalistic for a place you weren't even born in

why
 
nigafool is offline
 
bam
VeteranXV
Old
99 - 02-25-2010, 14:12
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
i agree. it's quite funny how some people feel threatened by brown people. bring on the prejudice!

it was Russians and communism for a while, now its brown people, what next i wonder...
White people

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
it's run by people who do stuff like this. call it what you want i guess.

im just saying you seem pretty nationalistic for a place you weren't even born in

why
Actually, I'm pretty curious about this... Why are you so nationalistic about Dubai? You weren't born there or anything... It's just a place to live.
 
bam is offline
 
max
VeteranXV
Old
100 - 02-25-2010, 14:25
Reply With Quote
We should report to the UAE internet ministry that Tribalwar is a site critical of the UAE, and have it banned from all of the UAE. Actually, are we banned yet?
 
max is offline
 
Page 5 of 6
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [DUBAI LOL] Mall closed because aquarium leaks

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
dubai sucks , mitch is a retarded fag


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:15.