[DUBAI LOL] Mall closed because aquarium leaks by max - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [DUBAI LOL] Mall closed because aquarium leaks
Page 4 of 6
Thread Tools
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
61 - 02-25-2010, 12:48
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF_Grungir View Post
why the **** would anyone in their right mind want to raise their kids in the middle east? Especially if you had a daughter.
That would entirely depend on how ignorant they are about how the world really works. Especially if you had a daughter.
 
Mitchdubai is online now
 
Sponsored Links
Fooz
VeteranX
Old
62 - 02-25-2010, 12:49
Reply With Quote
Tunnel aquariums are *****in.

I wanna shroom out in one.
 
Fooz is offline
 
max
VeteranXV
Old
63 - 02-25-2010, 12:52
Reply With Quote
The police ordered everyone with photos/film of the leak to delete them. Yea, Dubai is totally a chill place to live in.
 
max is offline
 
Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 02-25-2010, 12:53
Reply With Quote
this is going to be a 20 page thread.


over nothing
 
Detox.enD is offline
 
D
VeteranXX
Old
65 - 02-25-2010, 12:55
Reply With Quote
Dubai; shining beacon of freedom, diversity, cultural awareness and open mindedness.
 
D is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
66 - 02-25-2010, 12:57
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
Mitch, why don't you comment on the **** victim getting arrested instead of the rapist? Don't want to comment on such a heinous thing that would make Dubai look bad?
Sure. If what was reported was accurate it was ****ed up beyond belief. That's a big if. I'm not saying it didn't happen, i'm saying that the press throws a lot of bull**** out there. Dubai doesn't have exclusive rights to press bull****.

Let's just say it happened EXACTLY as reported. Would it concern me? **** yes. Would I judge an entire country on it and determine whether I should bring my kids up here? **** no. No more than I would look at Columbine and say "**** sending my kids to school in the US". Because that would just be ****ing ignorant.
 
Mitchdubai is online now
 
aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
67 - 02-25-2010, 12:58
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fooz View Post
Tunnel aquariums are *****in.
In Dubai you could surf out of one too!
 
aScotiA is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
68 - 02-25-2010, 13:02
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by aScotiA View Post
In Dubai you could surf out of one too!
Calling all photoshop nerds.................... .your forum needs you.
 
Mitchdubai is online now
 
Highfive
VeteranXV
Old
69 - 02-25-2010, 13:03
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Sure. If what was reported was accurate it was ****ed up beyond belief. That's a big if. I'm not saying it didn't happen, i'm saying that the press throws a lot of bull**** out there. Dubai doesn't have exclusive rights to press bull****.

Let's just say it happened EXACTLY as reported. Would it concern me? **** yes. Would I judge an entire country on it and determine whether I should bring my kids up here? **** no. No more than I would look at Columbine and say "**** sending my kids to school in the US". Because that would just be ****ing ignorant.
That's a pretty ****ty comparison. Just admit it, you live in a ****hole with backwards laws and sooner or later you're going to find out the hard way that you've been wrong this entire time.
 
Highfive is offline
 
Teratos
Veteran5
Old
70 - 02-25-2010, 13:04
Reply With Quote
Ground floor of this soon to be towering thread!
 
Teratos is offline
 
soundjester
VeteranXV
Old
71 - 02-25-2010, 13:04
Reply With Quote
elevator's closed!
 
soundjester is offline
 
shap73
VeteranX
Old
72 - 02-25-2010, 13:06
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Sure. If what was reported was accurate it was ****ed up beyond belief. That's a big if. I'm not saying it didn't happen, i'm saying that the press throws a lot of bull**** out there. Dubai doesn't have exclusive rights to press bull****.

Let's just say it happened EXACTLY as reported. Would it concern me? **** yes. Would I judge an entire country on it and determine whether I should bring my kids up here? **** no. No more than I would look at Columbine and say "**** sending my kids to school in the US". Because that would just be ****ing ignorant.
Its completely different. One is the accusation that a government (the police) is condemning a victim (which actually IS representative of a country on the whole), while Columbine was citizens acting AGAINST the government.

Your example would work closer to the Dubai story if you said, "I'm scared of sending my kids to school in the US because if they are victims to a school shooting like Columbine, the US government will arrest them for being involved".

Arresting someone for getting raped would intuitively be like arresting one of the victims that lived in Columbine for getting shot.
 
shap73 is offline
 
gumb0 juan
VeteranXV
Old
73 - 02-25-2010, 13:07
Reply With Quote
 
gumb0 juan is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
74 - 02-25-2010, 13:08
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highfive View Post
That's a pretty ****ty comparison
Feel free to elaborate. Is your point that Columbine was a one-off? I 100% guarantee you that for every Dubai story you can find that's even remotely similar to the waiter **** story, I can find at least one that is similar to Columbine.
 
Mitchdubai is online now
 
Milk-Man
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 02-25-2010, 13:11
Reply With Quote
A stiff wind could collapse that entire place
 
Milk-Man is offline
 
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
76 - 02-25-2010, 13:12
Reply With Quote
detox do you spit or swallow after eating mitchdubais penis
 
nigafool is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
77 - 02-25-2010, 13:14
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by shap73 View Post
Its completely different. One is the accusation that a government (the police) is condemning a victim (which actually IS representative of a country on the whole), while Columbine was citizens acting AGAINST the government.

Your example would work closer to the Dubai story if you said, "I'm scared of sending my kids to school in the US because if they are victims to a school shooting like Columbine, the US government will arrest them for being involved".

Arresting someone for getting raped would intuitively be like arresting one of the victims that lived in Columbine for getting shot.
Jesus H. ****wit. Did I ever say it was EXACTLY the same? Or was I just using a random example to illustrate that you can not judge an entire country on the basis of a single extreme event? Go on, have a guess.
 
Mitchdubai is online now
 
Ianboo
Veteran4
Old
78 - 02-25-2010, 13:16
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk-Man View Post
A stiff wind could collapse that entire place
If aliens ever visit us I imagine them flying past all the major earth cities and nodding in approval of how far we've come, and then as they pass Dubai they slap on the brakes and do a double take with an awesome "what the **** is this ****" expression on their faces
 
Ianboo is offline
 
claudius
VeteranX
Old
79 - 02-25-2010, 13:18
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teratos View Post
Ground floor of this soon to be towering thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundjester View Post
elevator's closed!
lol
 
claudius is offline
 
Xcursion
VeteranXV
Old
80 - 02-25-2010, 13:18
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Sure. If what was reported was accurate it was ****ed up beyond belief. That's a big if. I'm not saying it didn't happen, i'm saying that the press throws a lot of bull**** out there. Dubai doesn't have exclusive rights to press bull****.

Let's just say it happened EXACTLY as reported. Would it concern me? **** yes. Would I judge an entire country on it and determine whether I should bring my kids up here? **** no. No more than I would look at Columbine and say "**** sending my kids to school in the US". Because that would just be ****ing ignorant.
Comparing Columbine to the article I linked to is retarded.

The inaction of the police is a way to judge the entire country. Especially if it happens in the city that's being marketed for tourists. Sure, **** happens all over the world but if it's in a city marketed to get foreigners to flock there only to have the police arrest the victim and her husband for drinking alcohol (that is served) and having illegal sex.. that's a ****ing joke. So she had illegal sex with her fiance but the rapist didn't have illegal sex with her?
 
Xcursion is offline
 
Page 4 of 6
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [DUBAI LOL] Mall closed because aquarium leaks

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
dubai sucks , mitch is a retarded fag


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:35.