Letter of luv from napfag by arsin - Page 12 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Letter of luv from napfag
Page 12 of 19
Thread Tools
Al'Muktar
VeteranXV
Old
221 - 01-16-2010, 20:12
Reply With Quote
suck my imperial cock, colonial
 
Al'Muktar is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Ascoe
VeteranXV
Old
222 - 01-16-2010, 20:14
Reply With Quote
..dot
 
Ascoe is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
223 - 01-16-2010, 20:14
Reply With Quote
Hey thanks for the warning. Please tell napfag I am shaking in my boots, and I'd appreciate it if he would forget the whole thing, since I am fraidy cat of his thugbird wayz. /sarcasm.

Sounds good Zoph. I have to be a fanatic about exercise, since it relates to something else I do. I have moved more to aerobics and endurance. /cue :ellen:

I was bulking up a little too much, and loosing flexibility. I now press 170, curl 50 (60?) (iirc). I look trimmer and with better proportion.

Goddam I have two more luv letters from napfag. I think I'll just let them sit unread.
 
arsin is offline
 
Last edited by arsin; 01-16-2010 at 20:16..
FOURSTAR
VeteranXV
Old
224 - 01-16-2010, 20:16
Reply With Quote


its so obvious you are lying, just give up precise
 
FOURSTAR is offline
 
Ztir
VeteranXV
Old
225 - 01-16-2010, 20:18
Reply With Quote
arsins bit was better when naptown did it
 
Ztir is offline
 
Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
226 - 01-16-2010, 20:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Hey thanks for the warning. Please tell napfag I am shaking in my boots, and I'd appreciate it if he would forget the whole thing, since I am fraidy cat of his thugbird wayz. /sarcasm.

Sounds good Zoph. I have to be a fanatic about exercise, since it relates to something else I do. I have moved more to aerobics and endurance. /cue :ellen:

I was bulking up a little too much, and loosing flexibility. I now press 170, curl 50 (60?) (iirc). I look trimmer and with better proportion.

Goddam I have two more luv letters from napfag. I think I'll just let them sit unread.
I now fully understand why Naptown was banned. Death threats are too out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
[00:42:36:] <isukattribes> someone warn arsin aka ellen
[00:42:51:] <isukattribes> that he is about to be nexted if he keeps up
[00:42:55:] <isukattribes> thinking me and money ma$e
[00:43:01:] <isukattribes> are just joking with him
[00:43:21:] <isukattribes> hes ****ing w/ the wrong people
[00:43:34:] <isukattribes> if this cat doesnt think im a sociopath now then he soon will
[00:43:54:] <isukattribes> ask obibun testse and kurayami they learned their lessons the hard way

you've been warned ellen
Isuk was ****ing crazy. The admins were right to ban him too.
 
Dr Dance is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
227 - 01-16-2010, 20:44
Reply With Quote
I'm just not a psychopathic fuk, but I'll keep posting here and who knows?

Tell napfag he is a :goof:

If we could have a small emoticon sized pic of Obi, we'd have our :goof: emoticon
 
arsin is offline
 
lemon
Sour++
Old
228 - 01-16-2010, 20:44
Reply With Quote
Quote:
[17:43:06:] <isukattribes> tell zophorth he's next to
ruh roh
 
lemon is offline
 
S0C7
VeteranXV
Old
229 - 01-16-2010, 21:22
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zopharoth View Post
I now fully understand why Naptown was banned. Death threats are too out there.

Isuk was ****ing crazy. The admins were right to ban him too.
If they were still around, **** posters like you wouldn't be. I'm not sure the trade off was worth it.
 
S0C7 is offline
 
Virtuosity
VeteranXV
Old
230 - 01-16-2010, 21:58
Reply With Quote
arsin you're a nobody loser **** living in they're mothers basement,

LOL

anyways naptown is a crazy mother****er i'd shoot him if he ever started with me :f
 
Virtuosity is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
231 - 01-16-2010, 22:07
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Thanks and good. Maybe a good beating will knock some sense into him. Last I checked, I am dong everything to infuriate him.

Such is the way of those working for teh TW Fame

you do what you think you need to do, but i can say with a fair amount of certainty that unless you are carrying some form of a firearm or atleast a tazer, you're not going to make a dent in that primordial skull on naps shoulders.
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
232 - 01-16-2010, 22:09
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
[00:42:36:] <isukattribes> someone warn arsin aka ellen
[00:42:51:] <isukattribes> that he is about to be nexted if he keeps up
[00:42:55:] <isukattribes> thinking me and money ma$e
[00:43:01:] <isukattribes> are just joking with him
[00:43:21:] <isukattribes> hes ****ing w/ the wrong people
[00:43:34:] <isukattribes> if this cat doesnt think im a sociopath now then he soon will
[00:43:54:] <isukattribes> ask obibun testse and kurayami they learned their lessons the hard way

you've been warned ellen
doh. You know jason k0tz the serial rapist from chicago has no friends and lots of time on his hands.
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
Al'Muktar
VeteranXV
Old
233 - 01-16-2010, 22:15
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
ruh roh
****s getting real

edit: I dearly wish ellen brings this to its preferred conclusion, and that naps takes footage of it

it would be glorious
 
Al'Muktar is offline
 
lemon
Sour++
Old
234 - 01-16-2010, 22:25
Reply With Quote
why did ellen take the naptown quote out of her sig
 
lemon is offline
 
Al'Muktar
VeteranXV
Old
235 - 01-16-2010, 22:27
Reply With Quote
maybe she got rattled
 
Al'Muktar is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
236 - 01-16-2010, 22:48
Reply With Quote
to be fair

ellen IS in a canadian rollerblading gang.
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
237 - 01-16-2010, 22:49
Reply With Quote
naptown has recently become my new favourite poster

I like how arsin is trying to act all tough too

yo I bench, I can take care of myself

yo I got this knife
 
Obibun is offline
 
Al'Muktar
VeteranXV
Old
238 - 01-16-2010, 22:50
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller View Post
to be fair

ellen IS in a canadian rollerblading gang.
I so want to see those videos
 
Al'Muktar is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
239 - 01-16-2010, 22:53
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
I so want to see those videos
sorta like the hell's angels

minus the harley davidsons, tats, hard drugs etc.

but there are plenty of assless leather chaps
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
lemon
Sour++
Old
240 - 01-16-2010, 22:56
Reply With Quote
HE'S GOING TO BE TEH FAMOUS ON THE TRIBALWAR.COM!!
 
lemon is offline
 
Page 12 of 19
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Letter of luv from napfag

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ellen , fancy scat eats cock , free ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , horrible posters


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54.