* Added SuicideTaxi!*@* to ignore list by DrSupey - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page * Added SuicideTaxi!*@* to ignore list
Page 2 of 3
Thread Tools
LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
21 - 12-27-2008, 13:15
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
Supey has now taken to stalking me in IRC with LouCypher in some kind of stalker power-duo and the entire thing is just downright ****ing sad.
If by "stalking" you mean "ignoring everything I or my stupid bot says" then yes, we're "stalking" you.

Did you suddenly develop an affinity for planes and photography too?
 
LouCypher is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Loco-Raider
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
22 - 12-27-2008, 13:16
Reply With Quote
Why do you think Taxi has that bot? He's stalking everybody and anybody in that channel.
 
Loco-Raider is offline
 
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 12-27-2008, 13:29
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
If by "stalking" you mean "ignoring everything I or my stupid bot says" then yes, we're "stalking" you.

Did you suddenly develop an affinity for planes and photography too?
Why is it you're only ignoring me when other people say they are, but when it's convenient for you to insult me or for you to try desperately to flaunt some kind of superiority, suddenly I'm not only not on ignore anymore?

Are you still sore I wouldn't friend you on MySpace?

It's also curious how committed you are to telling the entire world how you have me on ignore. Has it not given you the sense of satisfaction you hoped it would?
 
SuicideTaxi is offline
 
LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
24 - 12-27-2008, 13:36
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
Why is it you're only ignoring me when other people say they are, but when it's convenient for you to insult me or for you to try desperately to flaunt some kind of superiority, suddenly I'm not only not on ignore anymore?
You've been on ignore in IRC for three days now. I haven't taken you off. I doubt I will because you and your bot never say anything even remotely worth reading.

I don't plan on ignoring you on TW because your drivels don't make my screen scroll. I don't have anyone on TW on ignore except the bot that posts review spam for his hardware site in the News forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
Are you still sore I wouldn't friend you on MySpace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
It's also curious how committed you are to telling the entire world how you have me on ignore. Has it not given you the sense of satisfaction you hoped it would?
I have to admit seeing how butthurt you are over people ignoring you brings me a modicum of pleasure.
 
LouCypher is offline
 
Breyer
VeteranX
Old
25 - 12-27-2008, 13:37
Reply With Quote
dribbles
 
Breyer is offline
 
Al'Muktar
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 12-27-2008, 13:38
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee View Post
GAYEST THREAD OF THE YEAR, WAY TO SNEAK IT IN AT THE END
 
Al'Muktar is offline
 
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 12-27-2008, 13:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
You've been on ignore in IRC for three days now. I haven't taken you off. I doubt I will because you and your bot never say anything even remotely worth reading.

I don't plan on ignoring you on TW because your drivels don't make my screen scroll. I don't have anyone on TW on ignore except the bot that posts review spam for his hardware site in the News forum.

I have to admit seeing how butthurt you are over people ignoring you brings me a modicum of pleasure.

The creepiest person on Tribalwar has decided to ignore me....

I think it is time for me to pause and reflect on myself and my life, and consider just how low I have stooped, and how I may have totally hit rock bottom.

I may even need an intervention.



 O wait, it's just some creepy putz in IRC, nevermind. 
 
SuicideTaxi is offline
 
Al'Muktar
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 12-27-2008, 13:44
Reply With Quote
creepy creepy creepy
 
Al'Muktar is offline
 
DrSupey
Custom title by
Rayn
Old
29 - 12-27-2008, 22:02
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
The creepiest person on Tribalwar has decided to ignore me....

I think it is time for me to pause and reflect on myself and my life, and consider just how low I have stooped, and how I may have totally hit rock bottom.

I may even need an intervention.



 O wait, it's just some creepy putz in IRC, nevermind. 

Lou is far from creepy.

 
DrSupey is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
30 - 12-27-2008, 22:04
Reply With Quote
yea if by far you mean beyond
 
Fool is offline
 
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 12-27-2008, 22:05
Reply With Quote
drsupey is a loser and knows it

spends his life on tw trying to prove that he isnt
 
naptown is offline
 
Loco-Raider
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
32 - 12-27-2008, 22:05
Reply With Quote
There are really only a couple really creepy people here. Kura is one of them. Not sure about Lou.
 
Loco-Raider is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
33 - 12-27-2008, 22:08
Reply With Quote
Lou admits to keeping files on any bit of personal info posted on TW by anyone.
 
Fool is offline
 
DrSupey
Custom title by
Rayn
Old
34 - 12-27-2008, 22:09
Reply With Quote
naptown is a creepy stalker
 
DrSupey is offline
 
Loco-Raider
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
35 - 12-27-2008, 22:09
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Lou admits to keeping files on any bit of personal info posted on TW by anyone.
I consider that just covering your bases with the jackasses that post here.
 
Loco-Raider is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
36 - 12-27-2008, 22:10
Reply With Quote
then you are creepy too
 
Fool is offline
 
Loco-Raider
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
37 - 12-27-2008, 22:11
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
then you are creepy too
Not at all. People probably shouldn't post too much personal information on a forum such as this.
 
Loco-Raider is offline
 
Al'Muktar
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 12-27-2008, 22:16
Reply With Quote
taxi is rather strange though

in a loveably demented way
 
Al'Muktar is offline
 
FngrBANG
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
39 - 12-27-2008, 22:38
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
Supey has now taken to stalking me in IRC with LouCypher in some kind of stalker power-duo and the entire thing is just downright ****ing sad.
Oh STFU and realize that you're not so f'king important
 
FngrBANG is offline
 
Mojo616
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 12-27-2008, 22:39
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee View Post
GAYEST THREAD OF THE YEAR, WAY TO SNEAK IT IN AT THE END
ah this made me laugh, thanks
 
Mojo616 is offline
 
Page 2 of 3
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page * Added SuicideTaxi!*@* to ignore list

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
greasy loser , suicidetaxi is god


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:34.