Nofix & Stilgar: i'm calling you out (Kura-Fu) by TseTse - Page 14 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Nofix & Stilgar: i'm calling you out (Kura-Fu)
Page 14 of 16
Thread Tools
Kurayami
Banned
Old
261 - 09-23-2008, 11:51
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
can someone who has search find out how many times tsetse has done that post

i'm guessing it would be in the range of 100-150 at least
Are we counting identical posts or variations? He changes it every week or so to contain another made up "statistic."
 
Kurayami is offline
 
Sponsored Links
cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
262 - 09-23-2008, 11:55
Reply With Quote
holy **** you people are losers
 
cyclozine is offline
 
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
263 - 09-23-2008, 11:56
Reply With Quote
Here are the "made up statistics" again.

#1 poster
#1 troll
#1 stalker
#2 most ignored............ (i wasnt even top 50)
#1 most laughed at, photochopped, etc
#1 most voted for ban............... (i not even nominated)
#1 most self-absorbed


Kura got his feelings hurt on that thread about Russia and Venezuela. He's trolling for vengeance.
 
TseTse is offline
 
Stilgar
VeteranXV
Old
264 - 09-23-2008, 11:59
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami View Post
Monthly bump.
Your tampon is showing.
 
Stilgar is offline
 
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
265 - 09-23-2008, 12:02
Reply With Quote
All the bitter losers from middle school have formed a mob to "get Tsetse."

It's creepy, but their obsession is due to obvious insecurity.

 
TseTse is offline
 
Kurayami
Banned
Old
266 - 09-23-2008, 12:03
Reply With Quote
OK, Mr. Public Policy ****. I'll play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TseTse View Post
Here are the "made up statistics" again.

#1 poster
True

Quote:
#1 troll
Cannot be quantified.

And the fact that you'd call me a bigger troll than, say, the fake Nazi or people who claim to murder people of other races shows just how deeply I've affected you.

Quote:
#1 stalker
Once again, this cannot be quantified.

I can tell you this, though:
I've never spent hours analyzing photos that somebody posted in order to track them down.
I've also never done a single photoshop of somebody on this forum, let alone 50+ ****ty ones and started a thread about it.

Quote:
#2 most ignored............ (i wasnt even top 50)
False. I was #6 or 7, well behind orbital and absent. Rayn even reposted the list once. In fact, it may have even been posted in this thread, yet you still persist in this claim.

I think that goes towards your credibility in general.

Quote:
#1 most laughed at, photochopped, etc
Laughed at? Cannot be quantified.
Photoshopped? Absolutely, but I think that right there proves that I cannot possibly be the "#1 stalker," thereby disproving one of your own claims.

Quote:
#1 most voted for ban............... (i not even nominated)
Another false statement. In all the ban polls I've ever been on, I made it to the finals once. In the last one, tehvul was banned, not me, so how could I possibly have the "most votes"? Even if you're talking about the sheer number of votes, that's also inaccurate because many people (not the least of which would be orbital) have racked up considerably more over the years than I have.

Quote:
#1 most self-absorbed
More conjecture.

Although it is rather ironic hearing that from somebody that posts gigantic political textwalls on a video game forum and then resorts to making threads about photoshops of anybody that dares to question his credibility.



As usual, TseTse, you are in over your head.
You look ridiculous and desperate at this point.
 
Kurayami is offline
 
Last edited by Kurayami; 09-23-2008 at 12:06..
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
267 - 09-23-2008, 12:05
Reply With Quote
kura is maintaining his 4 posts per page pace...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami View Post
Basically I called him out about his lies about his education and career. He looked really stupid and had some sort of mental breakdown. And here we are. Furthermore, he was always a creepy stalker. See: the Animo incident, which is probably one of the creepiest things in TW history. If I had ****, I would never stop touching them. It is pretty similar. I mean, he isn't even making logical sense. "YOU TOTALLY FLIPPED OUT, BUT IM THE ONE THAT PUT YOU ON IGNORE (BECAUSE OF A DARE, NOT BECAUSE YOU MADE ME UPSET,) POSTED ABOUT YOU IN 50 THREADS, DID 50 ****TY PHOTOSHOPS OF YOU, AND STARTED THREADS ABOUT YOU. YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WAS TROLLED, NOT ME."He talks about preserving his "e-cred" (his words, not mine,) and then turns around and pulls **** like this without realizing how pathetic and desperate it makes him look. I really got to the guy. Indeed. I have made many threads about you. By the way, TseTse. Would you mind explaining why you didn't bother getting your philosophy doctorate in spite of completing all of the research for the dissertation again? Also, could you perhaps explain the "real high level public policy ****" that you claim to be involved in and use as justification for your text walls and lack of education? I don't need specifics, I'd just like to know on what level your "public policy ****" pertains to (municipal, state, national, etc) and perhaps a general field (economics, PR, douchebagity, etc.) I don't think that either of these questions are unreasonable. By the way, TseTse. Would you mind explaining why you didn't bother getting your philosophy doctorate in spite of completing all of the research for the dissertation again? Also, could you perhaps explain the "real high level public policy ****" that you claim to be involved in and use as justification for your text walls and lack of education? I don't need specifics, I'd just like to know what level your "public policy ****" pertains to (municipal, state, national, etc) and perhaps a general field (economics, PR, douchebagity, etc.) I don't think that either of these questions are unreasonable. Still terrified to answer, huh? My theory is that TW is the only place where you're taken even slightly seriously. You most likely have something like a business degree from a community college and work in the county clerk's office (or something similar.) The internet gives you the ability to present yourself as something that you are not, so you capitalize upon that fact and, as is plainly seen, get incredibly defensive and upset whenever anybody challenges you on it. You claim to be ballsy and "unaffected" by the internet, yet you constantly overreact and run and hide whenever somebody (like fraggle) offers to meet you. You are so insecure that you won't even refuse to meet somebody--you just make stupid off-topic comments and disappear, hoping that people will forget. If you were truly somebody with a post graduate education that is involved in "real policy ****" in NYC, then you would not have time to post gigantic text walls in political threads all day every day. Not to mention that you wouldn't have time to stalk Animo or come up with dozens of Photoshops of me in a 24 hour period. You're a charlatan. And you're as transparent as glass. Feel free to post another sub-par Photoshop or quote yourself at this point. God knows that you can't hold your own in a debate when confronted and called out. By the way, since you're so ballsy, how about a recent photo of you? You were definitely the loudest detractor in fraggle's recent thread, yet we've never seen you at all. No? Big surprise there. But hey, at least we know that you're still a wellspring of self confidence. Well, I pretty much called that. It was taken at Christmas time. The **** on the sofa is wrapping paper. I'm holding lotto cards (I had just turned 18) and happened to glance up at the TV while the picture was taken. It's not a very exciting story, I'm afraid. I've never understood why the stalkers used that one. I had posted several in the past, including a much larger and higher quality head on shot. I even look particularly stupid in that one because it was taken at the start of a hailstorm and it was hitting me in the face. Yes. TseTse deserves a new word. For a post-graduate student, your reading comprehension is rather poor. My point was that there was a far worse picture of me available to the stalkers, but they didn't take it. It's rather baffling. No longer hosted. Sorry, MME. Besides, I'm an emo that's afraid to be himself. Sure, TseTse. Right after we see a single one of you. Gigafool Do you have any dares for TseTse today? If I die, I want Gigafool charged. This is my will. Edit: And I want TseTse to be his cell mate. OK. Where will you be? I see. That's a terrible area for anything outdoorsy.But you'd have a straight shot up to the Whites on I-93. 2.5 hours or so from Boston, I think. Providing traffic isn't bad (I use I-91 just to avoid being anywhere near Boston, personally.) Sorry, TseTse. We didn't mean to shift the attention away from you for two seconds. You shouldn't do that, you know. When I told Ash_Parnal to kill herself, she sent me like six PMs and threatened to have the internet police come after me. I learned that telling somebody to kill themselves on the internet is a very serious crime and is no laughing matter. Well I think that there's a rather large difference between telling a grown woman to kill herself when she's being obnoxious and threatening to murder a toddler. But the important thing here is to figure out what the internet police think of soliciting murder. Gigafool told TseTse to murder me. I have no doubt that TseTse is mentally unstable enough to consider it. I believe that this is a class A internet felony, but somebody should check with Ash. Bump. I'm totally enraged. By the way, TseTse. Would you mind explaining why you didn't bother getting your philosophy doctorate in spite of completing all of the research for the dissertation again? Also, could you perhaps explain the "real high level public policy ****" that you claim to be involved in and use as justification for your text walls and lack of education? I don't need specifics, I'd just like to know on what level your "public policy ****" pertains to (municipal, state, national, etc) and perhaps a general field (economics, PR, douchebagity, etc.) I don't think that either of these questions are unreasonable. He has. I don't have an exact count, though. TseTse also realized what a douche he looked like in this thread and was trying to let it die. I couldn't let that happen, though. Gweedo, I don't think that you want to be the one guy in this thread that is siding with TseTse just because I make fun of you. I'm just saying. 'sup, guys. I am in a rage right now. I am actually seeing red and I am shaking. How about you? TseTse, in case you're keeping score here, Fear2 is making you look pretty stupid. Jesusfreak, according to you everybody is my smurf. Weren't you saying that TseTse was my smurf yesterday? Go pray to the invisible man in the sky for guidance. Considering that cogz AKA Mighty Monkey routinely makes fun of my dead mother, I rather doubt it. My leading theory is that Teratos is just stupid. TseTse definitely is not upset. Because TseTse is full of ****, Ender, and the internet is the only place where he's even taken slightly seriously. Read any political thread. There are a handful of people on the forum too dumb to read CNN themselves and need TseTse to act as if he is some sort of expert corespondent. I'd say that they number less than 10, but they do take him seriously. Or at least they did before his mental breakdown. I don't know about now. GUYS EVERYBODY THAT SEES THAT I AM A HUGE ****** IS A SMURF ITS ALL ONE PERSON TseTse, is Stilgar now a smurf too because he acknowledges that you're a weirdo? How does it feel to be such a total failure that you can't even kill yourself properly? Nope. I did finish all research for my dissertation, after all. "Bew could have written that"? Give me access to search and I will find the original thread. In fact, I even posted in it. Ridiculing you for being a ******. Have you ever succeeded at anything, FuFu? You failed at suicide. You failed at academia--I'm sure that philosophy degree will get you far. You failed at dealing drugs--you were robbed by a nerd from the internet with a swiss army knife. And you failed at life--you're a self-admitted 23-year-old drug addict sponging off mommy and daddy. Once, there was a boy that made a really stupid post on a video game forum. Nobody liked him. Reason: He was a ******. You know what the best part about your picture is, FuFu? Then there's FuFu, who looks ridiculous, has a philosophy degree, and spends 24/7 smoking pot. Or he will quote things out of context. He has this great block of quotes that he posts to "own" me every once in a while (he actually has it saved to a text file.) Basically, he linked to an arabic website and made a long-winded post about its contents. There was an English translation available, but he linked to the foreign language version in an attempt to look worldly and appear to be "in the know." I called him on it and basically said, "and now you pretend to speak Arabic?" Several people said "it's Farsi, not Arabic." Another person added that there was an English translation available, to which I replied, "I know." TseTse omits the last post in his block of quotes and has me saying "I know" to the "it's Farsi, not Arabic" comment even though it wasn't the one I quoted. He's posted this like half a dozen times in the past month. The thread in question is from like 4 years ago. I think that alone is a pretty good indication of his mental state. How am I second place if absent is unbanned at #1 (with more than 2x the ignores that I have,) somebody else is at #2, and orbital is #3? TseTse, are you autistic? Have you ever been diagnosed with mental illness? If you can be honest about being either autistic or mentally ill, I will give you my word that I will back off you. It clearly bothers you, but I wouldn't feel right picking on a mentally disabled person. However, if you're going to attempt to continue keeping up this farcical portrayal of what you believe is "normal" behavior, then I am just going to have to continue hammering you and sending you into these spastic rages. It came out that he was trying to get a doctorate of philosophy before "real policy ****" interceded and forced him to drop out of the program in spite of completing the (very difficult!) curriculum and research. He's a joke. The doctorate that he lied about having isn't even in a subject that academia takes seriously. Maybe he went to an autistic university, though. Rayn, please don't reveal that Fear2 and Ztir are my smurf accounts. Thanks. Has anybody else noticed that Stilgar is almost as dumb/weird a TseTse, ? He reminds me of a more articulate version of the stapler guy from Office Space.
 
TseTse is offline
 
fartiusstinkius
VeteranXV
Old
268 - 09-23-2008, 12:05
Reply With Quote
So Kura when you claim nervous breakdown...can you quote the posts you're referring to? I don't feel like searching through this thread...
 
fartiusstinkius is offline
 
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
269 - 09-23-2008, 12:07
Reply With Quote
 
TseTse is offline
 
DiSk
VeteranX
Old
270 - 09-23-2008, 12:11
Reply With Quote
Thank god for this thread.

It fully discredits anything TseTse has ever said.

Shouldn't you be teaching class, professor?
 
DiSk is offline
 
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
271 - 09-23-2008, 12:14
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami View Post
OK, Mr. Public Policy ****. I'll play.

True

Cannot be quantified.

And the fact that you'd call me a bigger troll than, say, the fake Nazi or people who claim to murder people of other races shows just how deeply I've affected you.

Once again, this cannot be quantified.

I can tell you this, though:
I've never spent hours analyzing photos that somebody posted in order to track them down.
I've also never done a single photoshop of somebody on this forum, let alone 50+ ****ty ones and started a thread about it.

False. I was #6 or 7, well behind orbital and absent. Rayn even reposted the list once. In fact, it may have even been posted in this thread, yet you still persist in this claim.

I think that goes towards your credibility in general.

Laughed at? Cannot be quantified.
Photoshopped? Absolutely, but I think that right there proves that I cannot possibly be the "#1 stalker," thereby disproving one of your own claims.

Another false statement. In all the ban polls I've ever been on, I made it to the finals once. In the last one, tehvul was banned, not me, so how could I possibly have the "most votes"? Even if you're talking about the sheer number of votes, that's also inaccurate because many people (not the least of which would be orbital) have racked up considerably more over the years than I have.

More conjecture.

Although it is rather ironic hearing that from somebody that posts gigantic political textwalls on a video game forum and then resorts to making threads about photoshops of anybody that dares to question his credibility.



As usual, TseTse, you are in over your head.
You look ridiculous and desperate at this point.
this post is hilarious if you read it in a nasally i stole from costco voice
 
nigafool is offline
 
Daemon
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
272 - 09-23-2008, 12:15
Reply With Quote
I really want to click on the heroes thread, but I haven't watched the episode yet.

Can someone make this thread more interesting?
 
Daemon is offline
 
Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
273 - 09-23-2008, 12:15
Reply With Quote
 
Baby Bew is offline
 
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
274 - 09-23-2008, 12:16
Reply With Quote


nice one
 
TseTse is offline
 
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
275 - 09-23-2008, 12:18
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSk View Post
Thank god for this thread.

It fully discredits anything TseTse has ever said.

Shouldn't you be teaching class, professor?
my god, you're stupid.

Welcome to the Bitter Losers from Middleschool Club

Have fun!!
 
TseTse is offline
 
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
276 - 09-23-2008, 12:19
Reply With Quote
that was a good burn tse tse

it's like there is a club of bitter losers in middle school

and he is a bitter loser and also in middleschool so he should be in the club
 
nigafool is offline
 
Kurayami
Banned
Old
277 - 09-23-2008, 12:22
Reply With Quote
TseTse is either an idiot or a modern Andy Kaufman.

I lean towards the former.
 
Kurayami is offline
 
Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
278 - 09-23-2008, 12:25
Reply With Quote
They wouldn't let me in, not bitter enough.
 
Automatic Jack is offline
 
Daemon
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
279 - 09-23-2008, 12:25
Reply With Quote
trolling the master troll

Have to hand it to you this time, Tse. Well played.
 
Daemon is offline
 
olaf
VeteranX
Old
280 - 09-23-2008, 12:28
Reply With Quote
This smells of desperation.
 
olaf is offline
 
Page 14 of 16
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Nofix & Stilgar: i'm calling you out (Kura-Fu)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
creepy , lurayamiwar.com , odio , real policy shit , tsetse the windbag


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49.