This may be my last post by Elantri_X - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page This may be my last post
Page 2 of 7
Thread Tools
burtrennalds
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 07-21-2008, 09:29
Reply With Quote
nice^
real impressive public
 
burtrennalds is offline
 
Sponsored Links
public
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 07-21-2008, 09:29
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Reed View Post
Is that a generated image? Because if you actually MADE that, color me impressed.
I was bored at work.
 
public is offline
 
Ben Reed
VeteranX
Old
23 - 07-21-2008, 09:33
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by public View Post
I was bored at work.
Impressive work, sir. The language is more 1890s than 1800s, but excellent job on the format nonetheless.

Do a screenshot of, say, an AkumA thread in that same vein and I will personally guarantee you a TWHoF spot. (A bit of bribery and possible bomb threats to Rayn will probably streamline the process.)
 
Ben Reed is offline
 
public
VeteranXV
Old
24 - 07-21-2008, 09:39
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Reed View Post
Impressive work, sir. The language is more 1890s than 1800s, but excellent job on the format nonetheless.

Do a screenshot of, say, an AkumA thread in that same vein and I will personally guarantee you a TWHoF spot. (A bit of bribery and possible bomb threats to Rayn will probably streamline the process.)
The language and all are just a guestimate of how it all might vaguely look like (in a twisted steampunk dimension). To do an Akuma thread would require some preparation in the form of reading, let's say, Tolstoy or Chekov and then re-writing a dramatic realization of a page of the thread in a drunken, manic flurry of inspiration in the middle of the night.

 
public is offline
 
Ben Reed
VeteranX
Old
25 - 07-21-2008, 09:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by public View Post
The language and all are just a guestimate of how it all might vaguely look like (in a twisted steampunk dimension). To do an Akuma thread would require some preparation in the form of reading, let's say, Tolstoy or Chekov and then re-writing a dramatic realization of a page of the thread in a drunken, manic flurry of inspiration in the middle of the night.

If you are prepared to do this, my friend, you will become legend. I for one will sing your praises to all the Internet until the ending of the Earth. Also, I will give you twenty bucks.
 
Ben Reed is offline
 
Killjoy
VeteranX
Old
26 - 07-21-2008, 09:42
Reply With Quote
this thread is way better than I thought it would be

well done
 
Killjoy is offline
 
public
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 07-21-2008, 09:47
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Reed View Post
If you are prepared to do this, my friend, you will become legend. I for one will sing your praises to all the Internet until the ending of the Earth. Also, I will give you twenty bucks.
I'll give it a thought.
 
public is offline
 
Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 07-21-2008, 09:55
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elantri_X View Post
Im currently on the train heading home from work, then we were engulfed in smoke on my carriage... apparently there was a fire under our carriage.

the route we take goes where there is no civilization and hard as hell to get there quickly, I cant be ****ed waiting for another train now that it's taken this long....
you suck at telling stories.
 
Ixiterra is offline
 
Metropolis
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 07-21-2008, 10:42
Reply With Quote
a++ would read again
 
Metropolis is offline
 
bam
VeteranXV
Old
30 - 07-21-2008, 10:46
Reply With Quote
 
bam is offline
 
jonb
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 07-21-2008, 10:49
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by buize View Post
this thread made my morning
 
jonb is offline
 
Bibble
VeteranX
Old
32 - 07-21-2008, 11:48
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golgac View Post
Are you posting from the 1800s?
Quote:
Originally Posted by buize View Post
this thread made my morning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
this thread is way better than I thought it would be. well done
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metropolis View Post
a++ would read again



what they said ^^^
 
Bibble is offline
 
Bibble
VeteranX
Old
33 - 07-21-2008, 11:50
Reply With Quote
tick-a-tack-a-tack...... can't stop thinking about some proper-speaking 1800s lady saying that.
 
Bibble is offline
 
buize
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
34 - 07-21-2008, 12:47
Reply With Quote
public
 
buize is offline
 
turdburgler
Veteran++
Old
35 - 07-21-2008, 12:57
Reply With Quote


i am pleased
 
turdburgler is offline
 
Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
36 - 07-21-2008, 12:57
Reply With Quote
Train, really?
 
Shadow(of)Death is offline
 
crouton
VeteranX
Old
37 - 07-21-2008, 18:20
Reply With Quote
Pray continue good sirs
 
crouton is offline
 
public
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 07-22-2008, 09:12
Reply With Quote
Mr Ben Reed:



http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=550258
 
public is offline
 
Last edited by public; 07-22-2008 at 09:28.. Reason: too clean
[MoM] Gort
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 07-22-2008, 09:14
Reply With Quote
^
 
[MoM] Gort is offline
 
JohnMcClane
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 07-22-2008, 09:24
Reply With Quote
awesome
 
JohnMcClane is offline
 
Page 2 of 7
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page This may be my last post

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
19th century , suicide taxi is worthless , suicidetaxi is god , suicidewhiner


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:26.