Old
201 - 07-07-2008, 23:42
i will drive up to seattle to party with fancy scat and eggi

Sponsored Links
Federere
VeteranXV
Old
202 - 07-07-2008, 23:42
Is eggi the dude with the girlfriend that has a super great ass?

Poop your pants
Veteran++
Old
203 - 07-07-2008, 23:43

lol

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
204 - 07-07-2008, 23:44
ayzianboy is short

hyung
VeteranXV
Old
205 - 07-07-2008, 23:47
what kind of ******* wears sprawl shirts?

liquidh2o
VeteranXX
Old
206 - 07-07-2008, 23:49
Good pics. We need to get some TW'rs to come out to Vegas for Halloween this year. Rooms are booked, just need to show.

edit: And I never got to meet fraggle while living in NJ, that makes me sad.

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
207 - 07-07-2008, 23:52
best message of the trip ever was when we picked up slogg at the airport. FC texts us:

"mike's house of 30 chicks is 1 chick, 1 ugly fat chick and a dude"

next text:

"p.s. the fat chick just went to take a ****. awesome."

i will agree with fc. fraggle is a pretty good guy irl. he talks a lot of **** but he's usually just joking around to give you ****, and he's a generous guy that's the first to pick up the bill.

the first night in jersey we ended up in a house with 40 year old dudes. great.

the next night though was a blast.

i also agree. mike is not planning any more trips, and we are not doing any more gaycations. next trip is going to be a real vacation. i.e. if you are broke/cheap then don't come.

i consider this trip a learning experience. "hey do your friends want breakfast" \ "there are 2 girls upstairs that might like some food" \ "what about your friends" and "hey sup i have a hookup at this club i can get ppl in free but i can only get 5 ppl in free so i'm going to get these myspace chicks for free while you guys who flew across the country to see me can pay cover, sorry bud that's the way the cookie crumbles. also, my hookup at the bar isn't a hookup so. my tab for this trip. can you guys chip in to help pay it. and i mean tab singular, with over half of it being drinks for those chicks anyways."

these are things i haven't encountered until now but will keep in mind and help me prioritize trips in the future.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
208 - 07-07-2008, 23:52
wow based on FC's description I'm glad I left after NYC.

Eggi
VeteranXV
Old
209 - 07-07-2008, 23:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Federere View Post
Is eggi the dude with the girlfriend that has a super great ass?
no

i dont think ive ever posted pics of a girl that i was dating on here.

akuma might have tho.

Ender
ValtreX
Old
210 - 07-07-2008, 23:53
Wow looked pretty boring.

Otherwise at least you guys had fun.

edit:

most of you guys look overweight, except for maybe ayz.

hellraiser looks like a twig, goto the gym man. (I don't think community college has free access to the gym) so maybe not.

I gotta lose weight, but i don't got turkey/double neck going.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
211 - 07-07-2008, 23:55
so akuma sounds like a huge dick

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
212 - 07-07-2008, 23:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by opsayo View Post
what kind of ******* wears sprawl shirts?
i do

i like graphic tees

i don't like to wear tapout or affliction because every jackass who looks like he only knows how to do curls wears them out to clubs

also since i actually do fight and most people don't know what sprawl is, it cuts down on the stereotypical club douchebag factor.

Ender
ValtreX
Old
213 - 07-07-2008, 23:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayz View Post
best message of the trip ever was when we picked up slogg at the airport. FC texts us:

"mike's house of 30 chicks is 1 chick, 1 ugly fat chick and a dude"

next text:

"p.s. the fat chick just went to take a ****. awesome."

i will agree with fc. fraggle is a pretty good guy irl. he talks a lot of **** but he's usually just joking around to give you ****, and he's a generous guy that's the first to pick up the bill.

the first night in jersey we ended up in a house with 40 year old dudes. great.

the next night though was a blast.

i also agree. mike is not planning any more trips, and we are not doing any more gaycations. next trip is going to be a real vacation. i.e. if you are broke/cheap then don't come.

i consider this trip a learning experience. "hey do your friends want breakfast" \ "there are 2 girls upstairs that might like some food" \ "what about your friends" and "hey sup i have a hookup at this club i can get ppl in free but i can only get 5 ppl in free so i'm going to get these myspace chicks for free while you guys who flew across the country to see me can pay cover, sorry bud that's the way the cookie crumbles. also, my hookup at the bar isn't a hookup so. my tab for this trip. can you guys chip in to help pay it. and i mean tab singular, with over half of it being drinks for those chicks anyways."

these are things i haven't encountered until now but will keep in mind and help me prioritize trips in the future.
akuma lied? no way.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
214 - 07-07-2008, 23:56
unban gon and i'll tell a great story rayn

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
215 - 07-07-2008, 23:58
on retrospect i probably would have rather spent an extra day in NYC so i could check out more of the museum, then headed down to the shore for saturday only.

"hey guys we have to leave this museum NOW NOW NOW COME ON i have these chicks meeting us at a bar at 3, they're already there and it's 4:30 now"

so we finally leave and change and go to a bar

"oh this is a bar near where we're eating dinner, they're at another bar in midtown hammered"

"so why did we leave the museum early to come here?"

"because they wanted to meet up with us at another bar."

wat

Eggi
VeteranXV
Old
216 - 07-07-2008, 23:58
oh btw - a new word for fancy cat:

"I'm an independant woman, who also needs others. Another-words, I'm looking for a mutual relationship where we can be partners. I'm playful and am usually the one who makes others in the room laugh, but I'm also sensative and really thoughtful. I would love to find someone whose open minded, thoughtful and crazy fun."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayz View Post
on retrospect i probably would have rather spent an extra day in NYC so i could check out more of the museum, then headed down to the shore for saturday only.

"hey guys we have to leave this museum NOW NOW NOW COME ON i have these chicks meeting us at a bar at 3, they're already there and it's 4:30 now"

so we finally leave and change and go to a bar

"oh this is a bar near where we're eating dinner, they're at another bar in midtown hammered"

"so why did we leave the museum early to come here?"

"because they wanted to meet up with us at another bar."

wat
lol, this is why when i went to nyc i only spent one night with mike. i wanted to actually sitesee :o actually i invited him to go with me but he didnt want to do what i wanted to do

ps: i love you mike

Last edited by Eggi; 07-08-2008 at 00:00..
fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
217 - 07-08-2008, 00:03
i take all of my israeli tourists/relatives to all of the ****ing sights. i can be a tour guide at this point. locals never do that **** though. i wouldn't consider akuma a local though, either.

Fireman X
VeteranX
Old
218 - 07-08-2008, 00:04
sounds like you guys are having a falling out with Akuma :/

I'd meet up in Chicago though if that trip was ever planned

Skibbi9
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
219 - 07-08-2008, 00:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Cat View Post
mike was like "i can't wait, there are going to be so many girls this weekend all you guys are gonna get lucky"

then the only girls who end up coming out are busted whores who he has already ****ed, except for one ugly fat horse-faced blonde whom he ended up banging in the ass that night for good measure

now to be honest i didn't go to nyc to get laid so none of that bothered me

its the fact that he is a world class exaggerator about everything and then proceeded to take us to some strange house party with 50 dudes which was INCREDIBLY uncomfortable for all of us and we all felt COMPLETELY unwelcome there. and then getting him and his retarded whore friend to leave was like pulling teeth.

mikes definition of hooking us all up = he is going to bring nasty sluts that he's banged around and ensure he hooks up everynight while the rest of us are weirded out by all these whores that he has banged semi-hitting on us

no one wants his aids, i guarantee you that
seems about right....

4 real i'm in for the next trips, august, sept, novem, dec, and may,june are my good months , the rest, not at all...

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
220 - 07-08-2008, 00:07
Wow, Akuma lies and is unreliable?

Who woulda thunk it?

Page 11 of 19

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page My NYC/Jersey pics

Social Website Bullshit

Tags