[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I wonder why SS never allows America to take the credit for the creation of the Soviet Union in the first place. There must be a reason for that. Whole thing set up with Wall St. money, a shitload of production arriving from US factories during the civil war and then obviously the US sided with communists in WW2. Sounds like American enabled deaths.

wait u mean we can just put the right into camps and kill em ??

we should ask that racist radical right-winger FDR about that

he thought camps were great for Asians

was any of your family in there cael?

japanese_internment_camps_getty-640461557.jpg

I wonder why SS never allows America to take the credit for the creation of the Soviet Union in the first place. There must be a reason for that. Whole thing set up with Wall St. money, a shitload of production arriving from US factories during the civil war and then obviously the US sided with communists in WW2. Sounds like American enabled deaths.

and here is the perfect opportunity for you to go on one of your anti-Semitic rants

it's a shame the EU cucked you like Somali refugees do Finnish males; so multi-cultural of you

sorry man :(

but you do look very manly in this pic

1920px-Somfinfrien.jpg

Somalis in Finland - Wikipedia.

BREAKING: Over 1000 Americans have died so far today from COVID-19 due to President Biden's mishandling of the virus.

BREAKING: Over 1000 Americans have died so far today from COVID-19 due to President Biden's mishandling of the virus.

The cynic in me says that one of the points of that memorial was to draw a line under the figure on 'day zero' and serve as a vaguely-subliminal reminder to people of what the inherited number was.

Nope
Looks like the flu is going to be climbing in record numbers
but it's just the flu
and you know
people die from the flu
and that's just normal
nobodies fault NOW
GET BACK TO WORK

I still wanna know why Havax took a day off yesterday and is now getting out-seethed by Severed and SS. You thrown the towel in Havax?

who's ready to invade Venezuela to restore democracy for the biden admin?

(cause you know, the right wing is bad for society)

@5:53

I bet Melania could not fucking WAIT to get out of the White House and be done with that spotlight.

obviously, i felt her pain when she was talking about the stupid christmas bullshit she had to do at the white house :lol:

if she were a dem flotus the hog base would be ripping her ass apart

lol anti bully campaign

foh hoe suck my dick

Back