[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

We all learned a big lesson. No matter how big the ego no matter how many times we are told lies, United States will always see the truth.

From Trumps judges who saw past the election fraud conspiracy theories

To the Scientists who saw past Trumps attempt to describe Covid as a hoax

The truth always wins

iu

We all learned a big lesson. No matter how big the ego no matter how many times we are told lies, United States will always see the truth.

From Trumps judges who saw past the election fraud conspiracy theories

To the Scientists who saw past Trumps attempt to describe Covid as a hoax

The truth always wins

that's the 'lesson' you learned huh...you make the perfect democrat

Who knew Biden's mom came to up with the saying about walking in other people's shoes

Tho Biden's speech writers did a pretty good job

Last edited:
I think they're being smart, tbh. They know the American public has the attention span and memory of an Amoeba, and it's going to be better to let Fox news and One News Network chisel at Biden with stories of how many Covid-19 cases there are (400K dead, ON BIDEN'S WATCH) for a while, and then embrace the new guy.

Trump is president for 10 more minutes and that fact is giving me a semi.

so a 70 something year old man gives you a chubby?

joey b is gonna kill keystone XL

canada is PISSED!

I think anywhere else, that would be a great discussion and debate, but here it's just "haha Vanster just wants higher gas prices and fewer jobs enjoy it dumas" and I can't be bothered to argue the other side and then present my..

fuck if this guy doesn't stop quoting the bible and talking about prayers it's going to diminish my enjoyment

stop with the god bullshit already

Back