[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump is listing out his accomplishments now so that Biden can executive order reverse them immediately one by one

That would be right on par for the DNC to do something like that. Which should they start first? The 3 huge ME Peace deals?

Actually lets take a little chunk:
Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.
Unemployment for women hit its lowest rate in nearly 70 years.
Lifted nearly 7 million people off of food stamps.
Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows.
Income inequality fell for two straight years, and by the largest amount in over a decade.
The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth.
Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.
African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent.

I absolutely think Biden will turn these numbers around. I mean how dare Trump put America as priority in Trade rather than barter jobs off like the 5+ presidents before him.
How dare he not give special attention and money to certain groups rather than everyone as a whole.
How dare he not pick some other random foreign country and start a new war to get THE MACHINE going.
How is it that he was able to actually do his job halfway with the media and D acting the way they did?

The media should be fucking ashamed and so should every establishment politician. You can whine about COVID all you want.
Not one president would have made a difference. It would have got here and spread whether you closed flights earlier or stuck a bag on your head.

It will be very interesting how this plays out with Biden and how long he can actually mentally stay in the picture. Pelosi is reaaaaallly hoping to be VP this way because she knows no way in hell would she ever get there via general election.

also 1 of the village fags said he didn't want donnie 2 use the song, so donnie went full spotify and he plays only that song now

Sky News showing that clip where he walked across the Queen and completely ignored her. Useless ignorant asshole :rofl:

Actually lets take a little chunk:
Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.
Unemployment for women hit its lowest rate in nearly 70 years.
Lifted nearly 7 million people off of food stamps.
Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows.
Income inequality fell for two straight years, and by the largest amount in over a decade.
The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth.
Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.
African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent.

as far as i can tell, all of these things would have happened no matter who was president.
because the US (and all developed nations) just generally progress on all these fronts as time goes on.

141092913_10157575714906689_3644182003299638304_n.jpg

as far as i can tell, all of these things would have happened no matter who was president.
because the US (and all developed nations) just generally progress on all these fronts as time goes on.

You are smoking crack.

Trump went after NAFTA head on along with other fucktard trade deals which shifted companies back to the US. But you know, Trump was "HITLARRpffft RACIST" even though he helped blacks way the fuck more than Obama.

Back